Against the Gods - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• ^ yeah but the next chapter will probally be just him taking out footers so the chapter after the clan can send truth realm level people to attack him. the story just moves really slow lioke that.
  • I don't know, but these characters are so insignificant now that it doesn't matter what their expressions or thoughts are cause they don't matter at all. It is just boring, and I hope Yun Che moves past this forgotten clan, and find his little aunt and grandfather before wasting anymore time showing off.

LOLOL

yeahh hahah
  • can someone tell me how many chapter until burning heaven clan arc is over? the beginning of the arc is chapter 325
  • Clyne said:

can someone tell me how many chapter until burning heaven clan arc is over? the beginning of the arc is chapter 325

You should go to the spoiler section, we don't read spoilers here..
  • daymn Yun Che bout to make a genocide
  • the show is about to start hahaha
  • edited January 2016
    Why did he just call them out like that, what if they stick a knife to little aunts neck and stab her if he doesn't lay his weapon down?

Zzzzz I know he is man che but this was a little ridiculous...

Anyways I see a curbstomp coming!
  • Because you kill your bait after your real target is captured/dead.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Because you kill your bait after your real target is captured/dead.

Or when you feel the bait is losing its effectiveness or to hinder the target.

Man I wanna see some schemes like in the old Xiao Clan days. Enough of breaking down the front doors...
  • edited January 2016
    Why did he just call them out like that, what if they stick a knife to little aunts neck and stab her if he doesn't lay his weapon down?

He has plot armor, anything stupid he does gets canceled. Everything he has done during the Burning Heaven Arc has been dumb so far. He could had disguise himself and sneak in to free his relative but oh no, Testosterone Che needs to yell out his anger. Adrian!!!!
  • Why did he just call them out like that, what if they stick a knife to little aunts neck and stab her if he doesn't lay his weapon down?

He has plot armor, anything stupid he does gets canceled. Everything he has done during the Burning Heaven Arc has been dumb so far. He could had disguise himself and sneak in to free his relative but oh no, Testosterone Che needs to yell out his anger. Adrian!!!!

Yeah I get that's he's pissed off and all, but I wanna see a different kind of approach. Make things interesting
  • edited January 2016

Yeah I get that's he's pissed off and all, but I wanna see a different kind of approach. Make things interesting

Yun Che suffer from regression. At first he had two life time of experience and it was obvious by how he acted and planed every single steps. But since the Blue Wind tournament, all we're seeing is King Kong Che with the brain of a monkey. It's not even fun to see him trash people anymore. It remind me of a Korean movie I once watched. The movie was about a superstar actor making a new action movie in which from beginning to end he endlessly fight nonstop. During the Premiere, the viewers were all excited for the first 15 minutes, but afterward they were all bored to death. This is how i feel when reading the Burning Heaven Arc. There's no wise plan or cunning plot, just plain boring B-class action movie stunt. Yun Che on steroid is lame.

Death to Dumb Che!
    Return of Smart Che!
  • Yeah I get that's he's pissed off and all, but I wanna see a different kind of approach. Make things interesting

Yun Che suffer from regression. At first he had two life time of experience and it was obvious by how he acted and planed every single steps. But since the Blue Wind tournament, all we're seeing is King Kong Che with the brain of a monkey. It's not even fun to see him trash people anymore. It remind me of a Korean movie I once watched. The movie was about a superstar actor making a new action movie in which from beginning to end he endlessly fight nonstop. During the Premiere, the viewers were all excited for the first 15 minutes, but afterward they were all bored to death. This is how i feel when reading the Burning Heaven Arc. There's no wise plan or cunning plot, just plain boring B-class action movie stunt. Yun Che on steroid is lame.

Death to Dumb Che!
    Return of Smart Che!

I concur.
  • Yun Che was smarter when he was weaker, and seems to have become more reckless with greater power.   Various instances where Troll Che provokes someone into making angry mistakes or tricks them into underestimating him were pretty okay.  But this time should really have shown a bit more fore planning.

This was a perfect opportunity to show off more of Smart Che.   Xiao Che, attorney for the defense, is one of my favorite plots of the story, and the Genius Doctor arc comes a close second.

Here, now, he's arrived well before anyone expected and, while catching them off balance isn't too bad an idea, he should really have used the opportunity better; either infiltrate using his mastery of disguise, or perhaps with the profound handle as a reconnaissance drone, then troll the clan, and whisk his family away while they are distracted with another profound handle goose chase.

( Unless we're going to see that he's already set this up in the next chapter? )

• edited January 2016
    That captor from the Burning Heaven sect who just saved Yun Che's auntie from rape... would be fun to see him change sides. Imagine if, let's say, the aunt's beauty, innocence and pureness makes him change his mind, and he suddenly becomes a good guy that understands that what he did was wrong, then asks for forgiveness from Yun Che and returns the aunt and his foster grandfather. And then he maybe becomes a loyal henchman, who is deeply in love with the aunt... Ah, would be nice to see something like that instead of just a mere massacre. But I aint complainin haha a massacre would be fine too i suppose
  • Yun Che was smarter when he was weaker, and seems to have become more reckless with greater power. 
    Yep, that's why it feels like the more power up he gets, the dumber he is. The author makes him act too much out of character just to justify some lame action scenes. There's no way someone like Yun Che, who in his previous life was chased by experts of an entire continent, who was constantly betrayed, cheated, lied, plot against, would have acted like he did in this Burning Heaven Arc. No way someone like him who spent seven years hunted down like a pig and who got the person he loved killed because of it would be so dumb to act the way he did in this Arc.
  • Yeah, he poisoned cities to kill of his intended targets without having to confront them face to face. I want to see more of this cunning, devious action. This openly charging into a situation, where no joke. They should litterally stick a knife to her throat and show him if he don't stop right there and then they will start burning places of her body, and cutting of her facial features bit by bit.

They talk about how much yun che degraded their clans reputation bla bla I bet they wont even think to torture xia lingxi cause this plot and people are fking dumb. Burning heaven clan doesn't even deserve to exist if they don't think like this. For taht reason alone I will skim read till burning clan arc is finished.
  • edited January 2016
    "Chapter 331 – Massacre"

my prayers have finally been answered. a splendid title indeed

gonna read it now... im hoping for a Chu Feng-like slaughter

edit: daymn son "Under this single sword strike, over a hundred disciples instantly turned into spirits of the dead."

• "Chapter 331 – Massacre"

my prayers have finally been answered. a splendid title indeed

gonna read it now... im hoping for a Chu Feng-like slaughter

edit: daymn son "Under this single sword strike, over a hundred disciples instantly turned into spirits of the dead."

Watch out for the dipper formation. Its gona get you.

Its probably some sort of land shark, lower half centaur +giant ramhorns + fire. I hope it is..
  • i hope nothing bad happens to little auntie :(
  • "Yun Che put away the Snow Phoenix, and allowed his body to be submerged by the Burning Heaven’s Flames without caring."
    I can't recall. When was it explained how you "put away" a profound beast?
  • Greyman said:

"Yun Che put away the Snow Phoenix, and allowed his body to be submerged by the Burning Heaven’s Flames without caring."

Pretty sure it went into some seal on his hand.

Predictions:

Burning heaven people would mostly be too dumb to THINK of using the hostages to threaten him, minus maybe Fen Juecheng. if he does try that though, I foresee a hilariously gruesome death or worse :D

Not sure if this formation would even bother him. I mean, he hasn't even used a single skill from the start of the fight till now, and even without them it takes SIX of them under boost to barely go even with him. What'd happen if he goes all-out on them? My bet is an utter massacre next chapter, and a lot more dumbfounded people.
  • Wen Yang said:

Greyman said:

"Yun Che put away the Snow Phoenix, and allowed his body to be submerged by the Burning Heaven’s Flames without caring."
    Pretty sure it went into some seal on his hand.

Predictions:

Burning heaven people would mostly be too dumb to THINK of using the hostages to threaten him, minus maybe Fen Juecheng. if he does try that though, I foresee a hilariously gruesome death or worse :D

Not sure if this formation would even bother him. I mean, he hasn't even used a single skill from the start of the fight till now, and even without them it takes SIX of them under boost to barely go even with him. What'd happen if he goes all-out on them? My bet is an utter massacre next chapter, and a lot more dumbfounded people.

Yeah, no skills used and he let them surround him and enter a formation. He probably gona start spamming skills, killing them one by one then save lingxi first. Maybe grandpa #2 will also die, leading to total destruction of the clan.
  • It's very annoying that the author feels compelled to remind us of how shocking and amazing yun che is every other paragraph with - exclamation marks !!!!!!
  • fuck this aunt is stupid af... jumping off like that...

i hope Fen Juechen becomes a good guy... although that'd be hella hard if the aunt dies, cause it'd be his fault
  • "You're courting death" He is still saying that? Lol. Doesn't he understand it doesn't make him any mightier.

His whole character can be described with "You're courting death" haha
  • fuck this aunt is stupid af... jumping off like that...

i hope Fen Juechen becomes a good guy... although that'd be hella hard if the aunt dies, cause it'd be his fault

maybe YC can catch her??? She could see him from where she is so the same go with YC