spoilers please

Comments

• It seems to me the author is a bit all over the place... 

First we have the MC who is so nice and pure and wants to help everyone. That same pure character seems to have no qualms stealing and cheating and whatever else to get treasures. Then he is constantly aggrieved that its not fair that he did not get more? The next thing is he willingly gives his brother his bone to save his life. There are a lot of contradictions

Next we have the parents who are so upset at the injustice done to their child they attack and kill/wound a great deal of the leaders in the stone clan/rain clan. They then take the child to the ancient village and get "captured" by the mothers family who I am guessing is more powerful than the stone clan since they are from the higher plane? No one goes to check on SH or punish the stone clan/rain clan? I mean if they are from a higher plane it would seem an easy task to send some elder to check and wipe out the stone clan also?

Anyways maybe it gets better?
  • A

yazhmd said:

Is the Mc wife a loli, i feel that its a trend in chinese authors were most of them have a loli thing which is wierd, big breasts is apparently disgusting to them as all heriones and harem members seem to be flat chested or C cups i guess. Also from spoilers he thinks big breasts mean they are just fat looking.

Weird, I have never seen that before. I haven't read too much novels, at least none all the way to end, but from the ones I have, lolis don't appear often in novels, with the exception of like ATG, I don't know any other novel where lolis are prominent. They may be mentioned and play a role for a while, but they aren't the main heroine or seen for a long time. In fact, most lolis just happen to be very young, when they grow up they will be naturally mature, well developed beauties. You hear about how mature women or girls with "goods" are described, but I don't often hear about flat-chestedness. In harems like ATG, MGA, and AMO, the harem members are all mature with at least decent sized breasts, I don't know any flatboards.

Anyways, can someone make some sort of consolidated spoilers on what happens next, would be appreciated, but if is too hard, don't strain yourself
    what the hell is AMO, i have read god knows how many novels but i have never heard of a series even close to that acronym. and so shi hao gets ntrd for his bone twice, the hell is with Chen Dong's making his mc go through hell times 5.
  • A

yazhmd said:

Is the Mc wife a loli, i feel that its a trend in chinese authors were most of them have a loli thing which is wierd, big breasts is apparently disgusting to them as all heriones and harem members seem to be flat chested or C cups i guess. Also from spoilers he thinks big breasts mean they are just fat looking.

Weird, I have never seen that before. I haven't read too much novels, at least none all the way to end, but from the ones I have, lolis don't appear often in novels, with the exception of like ATG, I don't know any other novel where lolis are prominent. They may be mentioned and play a role for a while, but they aren't the main heroine or seen for a long time. In fact, most lolis just happen to be very young, when they grow up they will be naturally mature, well developed beauties. You hear about how mature women or girls with "goods" are described, but I don't often hear about flat-chestedness. In harems like ATG, MGA, and AMO, the harem members are all mature with at least decent sized breasts, I don't know any flatboards.

Anyways, can someone make some sort of consolidated spoilers on what happens next, would be appreciated, but if is too hard, don't strain yourself
    what the hell is AMO, i have read god knows how many novels but i have never heard of a series even close to that acronym. and so shi hao gets ntrd for his bone twice, the hell is with Chen Dong's making his mc go through hell times 5.
    A Martial Odyssey
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • A

yazhmd said:

As lord fifth stated, it's A Martial Odyssey. It is average as an overall story rating but I personally kind of enjoy it. It has some really good points but then some really bad points. I find the good parts outweigh the bad but that's me. The gist of the story if you're wondering and haven't already checked it out is about pure martial arts, as pure as possible while also being considered xianxia. And as I said early, it's a harem. It is the BIGGEST harem out of all Chinese novels I've read, probably even jap got none bigger, last I read (haven't finished yet or caught up as I think it's not over and it's been a while) was like 16 or so girls. If you don't mind all beautiful girls just falling for the mc for almost no legit reason while the MC is the most righteous guy out there willing to sacrifice his all for his lovers and uses power up bullshit to get out of trouble safely and is completely dense with the craziest, most bullshitting plot armor (is it just me or I'm describing a jap light novel), give it a shot. There's no flatboards girls at least, (I think)

As for the second part, I think the author is trying to be original. The mc in general usually needs some form of hell in their life to make it interesting but still stays romantic. This novel is darker than normal so it is expected to have more hell. Gives us a new taste that's not just the MC wins in the end of every scenario.

First we have the MC who is so nice and pure and wants to help everyone. That same pure character seems to have no qualms stealing and cheating and whatever else to get treasures. Then he is constantly aggrieved that its not fair that he did not get more? The next thing is he willingly gives his brother his bone to save his life. There are a lot of contradictions

Next we have the parents who are so upset at the injustice done to their child they attack and kill/wound a great deal of the leaders in the stone clan/rain clan. They then take the child to the ancient village and get "captured" by the mothers family who I am guessing is more powerful than the stone clan since they are from the higher plane? No one goes to check on SH or punish the stone clan/rain clan? I mean if they are from a higher plane it would seem an easy task to send some elder to check and wipe out the stone clan also?

I have to agree with the first part about how he turns into a thief. In the Void God Realm, his actions made sense a little because he was digging them out to get more powerful. However, in the current arc, he just steals for no damn reason. The character is not consistent at all.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • AMO is probably the only novel where i can say a harem is TO DAMN BIG, literally over 20 girls be following him and are all married or promise to be married

I have to agree with the first part about how he turns into a thief. In the Void God Realm, his actions made sense a little because he was digging them out to get more powerful. However, in the current arc, he just steals for no damn reason. The character is not consistent at all.
    And i get he is a kid and hasnt seen the world, but would he randomly take shit from the villagers because they said he couldnt, even a kid has to have some common sense
  • yazhmd said:

AMO is probably the only novel where i can say a harem is TO DAMN BIG, literally over 20 girls be following him and are all married or promise to be married

I've read some with over 20, 30 and even 60+ wives/women lol
  • How long is he dead exactly?

And after he is "revived" is he at the same level he was on before biting the dust?
  • Waffie said:

yazhmd said:

AMO is probably the only novel where i can say a harem is TO DAMN BIG, literally over 20 girls be following him and are all married or promise to be married

I've read some with over 20, 30 and even 60+ wives/women lol
    NO, you dont understand, all 20-25 of them follow him and the author is always someone putting them in the story line, its so hard to follow a chapter that has 20 people talking at once
  • Anyone have a chapter number for when Shi Yi gets owned by Shi Hao?
  • FateZero said:

Anyone have a chapter number for when Shi Yi gets owned by Shi Hao?

• anyone know after he is revived does anyone know or find out, or does he stay low key and his parents think he is dead for good, i asked this before but no one answered
  • F*ck this novel. This is more frustrating than watching your favorite MC getting NTR by the most annoying and hatted antagonist ever.
  • F*ck this novel. This is more frustrating than watching your favorite MC getting NTR by the most annoying and hatted antagonist ever.

Wut? Don't think you know what ntr means.
  • yazhmd said:

anyone know after he is revived does anyone know or find out, or does he stay low key and his parents think he is dead for good, i asked this before but no one answered

His parents are gone when he is back alive. They went to the upper bound (in the mother family) a few months after his death, almost all his friends left too, and they all think he is really dead.

When he is in the upper bound he does not use his real name in the beginning because he has a few ennemies..
  • Has he met his parents yet? Also did his brother not go with his parents?
  • What level is he now?
  • Alpa14 said:

yazhmd said:

anyone know after he is revived does anyone know or find out, or does he stay low key and his parents think he is dead for good, i asked this before but no one answered

His parents are gone when he is back alive. They went to the upper bound (in the mother family) a few months after his death, almost all his friends left too, and they all think he is really dead.

When he is in the upper bound he does not use his real name in the beginning because he has a few ennemies..

Let me guess.After some time he handles asses and his mothers family loses face cause he does not acknowledge them as his family? Stone country V2?

Or is it differenty in any way?

• Sighs reading all this spoilers pretty much made me drop the series now. lol
  • the problem is, who ever gave the spoilers never said what happens after, no hope at all
  • yazhmd said:

the problem is, who ever gave the spoilers never said what happens after, no hope at all

Think what made me drop it was the person who stole his bone got killed later and later is revived thats some utter bs. 
  • Wtf.. So the MCs mom is from the upper bound and not from the rain clan?
  • edited January 2016
    i think everyone forgot one thing, when you have a fucking newborn baby, maybe and just maybe, dont go out on a death trip and leave him all alone by himself with some elder when knowing what kind of bone he has, maybe your kid is more important to a person you have no fucking idea where his location is, maybe be responsible parents and say "lets raise the little guy first or at least have my fucking wife stay while i go", you know maybe
  • yazhmd said:

i think everyone forgot one thing, when you have a fucking newborn baby, maybe and just maybe, dont go out on a death trip and leave him all alone by himself with some elder when knowing what kind of bone he has, maybe your kid is more important to a person you have no fucking idea where his location is, maybe be responsible parents and say "lets raise the little guy first or at least have my fucking wife stay while i go", you know maybe

I am not saying they have no faults, but according to what was written, dude wanted to find his dad(reasonable) while mom insisted on going since their full power or something can only be done together(also reasonable when considering survival) Plus, they assumed that no harm would befall their child since its family and all(a bit naive but not fully unreasonable) When you look at it like that, it isn't a completely irrational choice. I just don't think the full blame can be put on the parents.
  • yazhmd said:

FateZero said:

Anyone have a chapter number for when Shi Yi gets owned by Shi Hao?

Thank you!
  • bonifide said:

yazhmd said:

the problem is, who ever gave the spoilers never said what happens after, no hope at all

Think what made me drop it was the person who stole his bone got killed later and later is revived thats some utter bs. 

Seriously....and it's going to take forever for the little guy to kill Shi Yi anyways. Like 150+ chapters.
  • yazhmd said:

I am not saying they have no faults, but according to what was written, dude wanted to find his dad(reasonable) while mom insisted on going since their full power or something can only be done together(also reasonable when considering survival) Plus, they assumed that no harm would befall their child since its family and all(a bit naive but not fully unreasonable) When you look at it like that, it isn't a completely irrational choice. I just don't think the full blame can be put on the parents.
    They knew the risk and they were hesitant, plus looking at the new spoilers they didnt put up much of a fight when mothers side of the family didnt let them go, i mean didnt they want an heir first, ok you got one why did his dad not go back to find him when he gave birth to a new son?
  • don't pay to much attention to his family :P probably later on, we will hear from them once every 200 chaps xP
  • yazhmd said:

yazhmd said:

They knew the risk and they were hesitant, plus looking at the new spoilers they didnt put up much of a fight when mothers side of the family didnt let them go, i mean didnt they want an heir first, ok you got one why did his dad not go back to find him when he gave birth to a new son?

I believe someone has already mentioned this but the thing is that you should not 100% completely trust and rely upon spoilers to make your judgments. Most people just read a rough translation, or read it a long time ago. Either way, the spoilers don't give the exact details. Only the correct translations will give you that. Perhaps, they did do all the stuff you wanted them to but was in bad translations and confusing so people couldn't get the right idea.
    Anyways, point is that you should not rely on spoilers from people who read rough translations for specific details such as those, I have read some who gave some details but was completely wrong when the translations came about. An example would be like reading about Olivier in CD being a 6* fiend and having his darkness clone die according to the spoilers, but if you read the translations by RWX, then it says that he's a 7* and that he never lost his darkness clone. Clear contradiction here, so I will take the side of the proper translations. Don't take all spoilers as fact immediately and just be patient for the translations before making proper judgment.