spoilers please

Comments

• Alpa14 said:

Shi Hao and his brother fight but don't hurt each other (Shi hao go easy on him), after,  Shi Hao end up heavily injured by a guy from a superior plane and is dying.  

There is only one way to save him : give him another supreme bone  (his brother has one too, not from birth but given by an ancestor from the mother family).

Qin Hao (the brother) offers to give it but Shi Hao refuses and give up his own bone instead.

Shi Hao die but is resurected by an unknown bird who bring some kind of special grass on his tomb.

The bird is most likely the little Venerable sparrow. I'm pretty sure those four beasts are Venerables. Also, what rank was he at this time?
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited January 2016
    Any spoiler/explanation on the mother's side of the family? Are they powerful, what are their and Shi Hao's parents reaction when he finds them? Also are there any hard feelings because the mother's side forced them to pump out a new lil Hao :c? Also can anyone spoil the relationship between the brothers? From the spoilers I have been reading the lil bro is supposedly a spoiled brat that doesn't even cry at his brothers funeral then someone says he offered to give his bone so I am a bit confused. Also how does Shi Hao get his stuff back from his lil bro? Does he just give it back?
  • I don't remember his rank.. somewhere near venerable i suppose. In my memories the four beasts are beyond it, "surefire" something.. The rank just after venerable. 

Shi Hao s mother come from the upper bound. She is a descendant of some powerful clan (the name seems to be Qin but not sure..) and was in adventure in the lower bound and then was hurt, met shi hao s father etc...

Her clan is also present in the lower bound. This is where there a retained whith shi hao s father. 

Both parents and son are happy to be reunited with each other. 

The relationship between the two brothers is complicated, they both want to become the strongest and both are conidered like peerless geniuses so they are rivals but not ennemies. So when Shi Hao is dying and Qin Hao see his parents sad he takes the initiative to offer his bone. He is not a second Shi Yi, even if he is spoiled and sometimes a bother, he is still a good little bro.

Shi Hao never get his bone back, but he keep the skill the bone gave him with the memory of the blood or something. After some time he even get the skill that his first supreme bone had.
  • So shi hao is dying why does he need fo give his bone?
  • edited January 2016
    Shihao will grow another bone if i'm not wrong and is no way weaker than his little brother but stronger, his bone will also give him a new ability while he retains the ability of the old supremebone if i didn't remember wrongly. I just hate his lil bro idk why, this is still a good novel tho :)
  • In the current raws, is Shi Hao a true immorta yet?
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Are there any other novel like this?? Have bitter side but the ending ends up well(happy ending)
  • redleaf said:

Are there any other novel like this?? Have bitter side but the ending ends up well(happy ending)

The thing is, nearly every novel is similar to this. However, Chen Dong is such a good writer that u can feel the emotion.
  • I guess I will be dropping a novel.
  • Waffie said:

Shihao will grow another bone if i'm not wrong and is no way weaker than his little brother but stronger, his bone will also give him a new ability while he retains the ability of the old supremebone if i didn't remember wrongly. I just hate his lil bro idk why, this is still a good novel tho :)

how many fucking bones does this asshole grow
  • Is the Mc wife a loli, i feel that its a trend in chinese authors were most of them have a loli thing which is wierd, big breasts is apparently disgusting to them as all heriones and harem members seem to be flat chested or C cups i guess. Also from spoilers he thinks big breasts mean they are just fat looking.
  • yazhmd said:

Waffie said:

how many fucking bones does this asshole grow
    LOL idk either :D I guess it just regrows when its gone lol like a lizard's tail or something.. MAYBE HES A LIZARD O.O
  • YOU'RE A LIZARD SHIHAO
  • YOU'RE A LIZAR... I MEAN WIZARD HARRY
  • A
    yazhmd said:

Is the Mc wife a loli, i feel that its a trend in chinese authors were most of them have a loli thing which is wierd, big breasts is apparently disgusting to them as all heriones and harem members seem to be flat chested or C cups i guess. Also from spoilers he thinks big breasts mean they are just fat looking.

Weird, I have never seen that before. I haven't read too much novels, at least none all the way to end, but from the ones I have, lolis don't appear often in novels, with the exception of like ATG, I don't know any other novel where lolis are prominent. They may be mentioned and play a role for a while, but they aren't the main heroine or seen for a long time. In fact, most lolis just happen to be very young, when they grow up they will be naturally mature, well developed beauties. You hear about how mature women or girls with "goods" are described, but I don't often hear about flat-chestedness. In harems like ATG, MGA, and AMO, the harem members are all mature with at least decent sized breasts, I don't know any flatboards.

Anyways, can someone make some sort of consolidated spoilers on what happens next, would be appreciated, but if is too hard, don't strain yourself
  • Did I read everything right in the spoilers earlier?
    Asshole cousin gets revived and his lil bro gets his old bone cause hie dies at some point?

Just as I got over asshole cousin getting first stolen bone bullshit omfg.
    There is a reason I like Novels where the family is fucking weak better cause these things with lil bro and asshole cousin really get on my nerves.

And I am asking a third time but what is the active ability he gets with his bones V1, V2 or V3 i do not give a fuck which one but please elaborate ^^
  • NoobElite said:

Did I read everything right in the spoilers earlier?

Asshole cousin gets revived and his lil bro gets his old bone cause hie dies at some point?

There is a reason I like Novels where the family is fucking weak better cause these things with lil bro and asshole cousin really get on my nerves.

And I am asking a third time but what is the active ability he gets with his bones V1, V2 or V3 i do not give a fuck which one but please elaborate ^^
    No, instead of parents finding a way to save Shi hao, they instead chill with mothers side of the family and make a baby because fuck Shi Hao (ofc ppl gonna say they didnt have a choice but no one can actually physically make them have a kid plus even after they do they stay with mothers side, new kid, new life, fuck Mc until he shows up strong and ofc Mc forgives shitty parents). Lil bro takes the bone tht Shi Yi had that was Mc's, Mc dies and lil bro takes his bone too.
  • Read it from a spoiler on reddit. I think it was Pika who said it? I'm not quite sure. Anyway, from what I read, Shi Hao does not get to grow another bone because he doesn't need to anymore. He already inherited and comprehended the abilities of the bones and him losing the bone just made him even more OP. I think his new OPnes had something to do with blood, but I'm not 100% sure.
  • yazhmd said:

NoobElite said:

No, instead of parents finding a way to save Shi hao, they instead chill with mothers side of the family and make a baby because fuck Shi Hao (ofc ppl gonna say they didnt have a choice but no one can actually physically make them have a kid plus even after they do they stay with mothers side, new kid, new life, fuck Mc until he shows up strong and ofc Mc forgives shitty parents). Lil bro takes the bone tht Shi Yi had that was Mc's, Mc dies and lil bro takes his bone too.
    what the hell is wrong with his family ???

1. His cousin took his bone, MC almost dead so his parents leave him in Stone Village and leave just like that.

2. MC is dying and his mother is agonizing who to save till MC unable to survive now.

Seems like the author is either a sadist to his own MC or he just don't
    know how to continue the story so he repeat the same plot.

i wont suprise if MC will die dog's death in the end of the stories.
  • yazhmd said:

NoobElite said:

1. His cousin took his bone, MC almost dead so his parents leave him in Stone Village and leave just like that.

2. MC is dying and his mother is agonizing who to save till MC unable to survive now.

well he already did die a dogs death, some guy came from the upper realm just to kill him, does, and thats why he was revived....he literally already died and had a funeral and everything
  • yazhmd said:

NoobElite said:

I'm pretty sure the reason his parents left him in stone village is because people would chase him down and try to kill him. If you were actually caught up, then you'd know that people were looking for him and trying to kill him. His double had a horrible life and couldn't do anything. They left to look for medicine to see if they could allow Shi Hao to live, and then get trapped by the mom's family/

2. I understand like half the sentence, however I'll comment on what I do understand. Wtf is wrong with you? You're critisizing the mom just because she can't choose who to kill out of her children? If she took out his little brother's one then he'd prob die, and if she didn't then Shi Hao would die. You don't think that she hesitated because she could of killed her son with her own  hands and have his blood on her? +The little brother is the one she spent more time with, although this may not mean she loves him more, I still think it's justified. At the end of the day, the brother still did offer his bone, but Shi Hao refused. Now who do we blame in this situation?

The author didn't repeat the same situation. I don't know the details of this, but I've got the gist of it. It's actually very differnt from his cousin. His cousin STOLE his bone, while his brother OFFERED his bone to save mc. These are polar opposites and the only thing similar is the fact that these both had something to do with his bones, however that could just be because the mc's main powr is his bone.

Note: I do not know everything that has happened, and maybe it wouldn't have killed the little brother to give Shi Hao his bone. However Shi Hao still did reject it.
  • Btw whats the deal with his mother's family?Does his mother's family get wrecked by the MC later?
  • Wait, how did his brother get the bone in the first place. And honestly what's with the growing and losing it, can't they just stick with he's got the bone and he's gonna keep it. They decided in the end to go he doesn't need it anymore and is op without it, why give it back to him or let it grow back in the first place, then?
  • when he gets "revived", will everyone know that hes back alive?
  • EliteHaz said:

yazhmd said:

NoobElite said:

I'm pretty sure the reason his parents left him in stone village is because people would chase him down and try to kill him. If you were actually caught up, then you'd know that people were looking for him and trying to kill him. His double had a horrible life and couldn't do anything. They left to look for medicine to see if they could allow Shi Hao to live, and then get trapped by the mom's family/

2. I understand like half the sentence, however I'll comment on what I do understand. Wtf is wrong with you? You're critisizing the mom just because she can't choose who to kill out of her children? If she took out his little brother's one then he'd prob die, and if she didn't then Shi Hao would die. You don't think that she hesitated because she could of killed her son with her own  hands and have his blood on her? +The little brother is the one she spent more time with, although this may not mean she loves him more, I still think it's justified. At the end of the day, the brother still did offer his bone, but Shi Hao refused. Now who do we blame in this situation?

The author didn't repeat the same situation. I don't know the details of this, but I've got the gist of it. It's actually very differnt from his cousin. His cousin STOLE his bone, while his brother OFFERED his bone to save mc. These are polar opposites and the only thing similar is the fact that these both had something to do with his bones, however that could just be because the mc's main powr is his bone.

Note: I do not know everything that has happened, and maybe it wouldn't have killed the little brother to give Shi Hao his bone. However Shi Hao still did reject it.
    ok point taken but still they are shitty parents for me.
    This is from other spoilers :
    "Some people tried to attack and Shi Hao repulsed them, but at a cost of
    his own life. He had been hit by some kind of curse, so that he was
    slowly dying even though he had his Supreme Blood. His other sibling
    (apparently name is Qin Hao, Qin is his mother's surname) had also been
    hit by a fatal blow or something, as they were both dying. Shi Hao had 2
    Supreme Bones, 1 inside himself, and the other apparently had no
    'owner' yet. The only way to save either one of them was to implant the
    bone into them, but that would lead to the other dying. While the mother
    was agonizing over the decision, Shi Hao body became unable to survive
    even if he had gotten the bone anymore, so he told his parents that he
    couldn't use it, hence should be given to his younger brother"
    From that spoiler we know that the brother never offer the bone, Shi hao is the one that offer the bone to his brother.
    If we look from a different perspective, Shi Hao family  is like stranger to him. He doesn't get anything from his parents. All the good things like parental love,medicine, treasure an others goes to his brother. Why should his former bone implant to his brother? Still, our MC is a generous man. he not only give 1 supreme bone to his brother, he give it 2 of his supreme bone then he die dog's death.

The author indeed didn't repeat the same situation when he lose the bone but he make Shi Hao to lose his bone again, albeit he give it willingly. Like xianxiafan said : why
    can't they just stick with he's got the bone and he's gonna keep it?? I really pity for milkman to have shitty family like that.
  • Does the zhulu war goddess have any big role in the story? What about the girl that gave the Lil guy the invitation to the Pavillion school? If they have a role how so?
  • EliteHaz said:

yazhmd said:

NoobElite said:

"From that spoiler we know that the brother never offer the bone, Shi hao is the one that offer the bone to his brother.
    If we look from a different perspective, Shi Hao family  is like stranger to him. He doesn't get anything from his parents. All the good things like parental love,medicine, treasure an others goes to his brother. Why should his former bone implant to his brother? Still, our MC is a generous man. he not only give 1 supreme bone to his brother, he give it 2 of his supreme bone then he die dog's death."

This is not what happen.. I ll try to say it clearly but english is not my first language so be comprehensive guys ^^ 

Shi Hao fight with a few guys from the upper bound and end up heavily hurt (poison or curse incurable) and is dying slowly  (his brother is fine).

Knowing that their son is dying, Shi Hao 's parents looks for ways to save him but in the end only one come to everyone mind : transplanted his brother supreme bone in his body. But this method was not sure, could not work and even kill Qin Hao..The parents are very sad because it has not been long since they was reuniited with their first son.. Before they take a decision Qin Hao tells them that if they want it, he is ready to give his supreme bone to his brother. And before they accept, Shi Hao give up his bone instead because he does not want to take the risk that both of them die, he prefers give his bone to his brother so that in the future Qin Hao can protect their family.

Shi Hao's parents are not as bad as you think, at the very least they care about him. 

"Wait, how did his brother get the bone in the first place. And honestly what's with the growing and losing it, can't they just stick with he's got the bone and he's gonna keep it. They decided in the end to go he doesn't need it anymore and is op without it, why give it back to him or let it grow back in the first place, then?"

WHen they learn that a descendant of their family was born with a supreme bone the ancestors of the mother family were happy, but when they learned that he has lost it they don't care about his life or death. All it matters is that if Shi Hao parents give birth to another child, their is a possibility that the child have a supreme bone or at least  a body that can handle one.  SO they capture the parents and force them to give birth to a second child. This one doesn t have a supreme bone by birth, but, later, with their deep heritage, the mother s family succeed at transplanting a ancient supreme bone in Qin Hao s body.

Later the bones are useless because the skill which came with it was saved in Shi Hao s blood, he even get the skill that was given by his first bone. Even if it s unfair he still gets a good power up. 

• edited January 2016
    How long does it take people to know Shi Hao is revived after he died or does no one know, do his parents ever know? And i understand his blood has the technique but the bone doesnt only have a move in it, it has massive pure power which he will never have again
  • edited January 2016

EliteHaz said:

yazhmd said:

NoobElite said:

"From that spoiler we know that the brother never offer the bone, Shi hao is the one that offer the bone to his brother.
    If we look from a different perspective, Shi Hao family  is like stranger to him. He doesn't get anything from his parents. All the good things like parental love,medicine, treasure an others goes to his brother. Why should his former bone implant to his brother? Still, our MC is a generous man. he not only give 1 supreme bone to his brother, he give it 2 of his supreme bone then he die dog's death."

This is not what happen.. I ll try to say it clearly but english is not my first language so be comprehensive guys ^^ 

Shi Hao fight with a few guys from the upper bound and end up heavily hurt (poison or curse incurable) and is dying slowly  (his brother is fine).

Knowing that their son is dying, Shi Hao 's parents looks for ways to save him but in the end only one come to everyone mind : transplanted his brother supreme bone in his body. But this method was not sure, could not work and even kill Qin Hao..The parents are very sad because it has not been long since they was reuniited with their first son.. Before they take a decision Qin Hao tells them that if they want it, he is ready to give his supreme bone to his brother. And before they accept, Shi Hao give up his bone instead because he does not want to take the risk that both of them die, he prefers give his bone to his brother so that in the future Qin Hao can protect their family.

Shi Hao's parents are not as bad as you think, at the very least they care about him. 

"Wait, how did his brother get the bone in the first place. And honestly what's with the growing and losing it, can't they just stick with he's got the bone and he's gonna keep it. They decided in the end to go he doesn't need it anymore and is op without it, why give it back to him or let it grow back in the first place, then?"

WHen they learn that a descendant of their family was born with a supreme bone the ancestors of the mother family were happy, but when they learned that he has lost it they don't care about his life or death. All it matters is that if Shi Hao parents give birth to another child, their is a possibility that the child have a supreme bone or at least  a body that can handle one.  SO they capture the parents and force them to give birth to a second child. This one doesn t have a supreme bone by birth, but, later, with their deep heritage, the mother s family succeed at transplanting a ancient supreme bone in Qin Hao s body.

Later the bones are useless because the skill which came with it was saved in Shi Hao s blood, he even get the skill that was given by his first bone. Even if it s unfair he still gets a good power up. 

he prefers give his bone to his brother so that in the future Qin Hao can protect their family ....

This is the one part i do not get since well well in my opinion they never really did anything good for him. I personally would have been vastly different cause such a pure person is well repulsing lol.

And for the 4th time what is his perssonal skill?
    And is asshole cousin really revived?
  • Im just wondering by 3/4 of the whole story whether his name will be
    "god of supreme bone"
    And his motto is"oh are you hurt?your injury seems life at the edge(sarcasm)lemme grow my supreme bone and give it to you",oh you are my close relative/friend Here! Have a supreme bone i grew oit of my body!"