Dragon-Marked War God

1234568»

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Well it's her father, so there didn't need to be any "saving." He comes later to propose and gives a huge dowry, but the father is like "man but I already promised my nephew.. but I really want your stuff.." and the MC ranted about how the father sucked and mistreated his sister(whos stilled locked up in some space); they all reconcile, he beats the fiance in 1 move; and the dude was cool with it. So this family and the beast clan are 2 of the 8 that don't try to kill him in these arcs.
  • Hayd189 said:
    Well it's her father, so there didn't need to be any "saving." He comes later to propose and gives a huge dowry, but the father is like "man but I already promised my nephew.. but I really want your stuff.." and the MC ranted about how the father sucked and mistreated his sister(whos stilled locked up in some space); they all reconcile, he beats the fiance in 1 move; and the dude was cool with it. So this family and the beast clan are 2 of the 8 that don't try to kill him in these arcs.
    in the case a wu ning zhu ascend soon after, right? I did not think the mc had promised her that he would accept her as his bride, I thought she had gotten in the middle of it kk
    thanks
  • edited November 2017
    possible spoiler about divine world and wife number 3:

Yan Qingcheng is being married to some guy in the divine world from 'Eight Lineages Silver' in the lastest chapter, MC only found out by actually being at the wedding as he was attempting to save some of his friends and he accidently finds her there as the new bride, he is shocked at this scene and believes that she isnt doing it of her own accord....this remains to be seen as she coud be voluntary or inot because it was mentioned that her strength was being suppressed by the Grooms father who is a GodKing
  • edited November 2017
    Yan Qincheng has forgot all about the mc so she perhaps has had her memory wiped.. She feels a special connection to him tho, MC is currently fighting her fiance/groom who is said to be invincible below GodKing lvl as he has OP God tools etc
  • The mc get the beast abilites if he swallow their soul or drink their blood?
    And does he do this type of getting beast abilites alot? And will he drink big yellow blood again?
  • This thing with Yan Qingcheng reminds me of the time author did something similar with Wu Ning Zhu. After she ascended she was captured and had her soul controlled by some guy who was going to take her as his woman. Then at some party he couldn't help but show of with her and mc just happened to be there. Then he killed the guy and took her away.
  • edited November 2017
    Yea it is but I personally think that YQ this time is more arrogant and aloof plus she only shows interest to the MC not love (which MC has noticed)... tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she is stronger than the mc atm..
  • You're right she almost wanted to say "toad wants to eat the day goosemeat" to the guy. This kind of bothers me in itself actually. Sorry if I'm wrong since I read this a long time ago but originally she wasn't that superficial and arrogant right. Wanting to say things like that to some guy she doesn't even know. I dislike how the author seems to want to make mc's relationships seem like they are about love but then suddenly the girls are like you have to prove you're strong enough and are really superficial even though they already said they love him.

Btw there's no way she ain't getting back her memory because then her whole story before would have been for nothing.
  • The mc get the beast abilites if he swallow their soul or drink their blood?
    And does he do this type of getting beast abilites alot? And will he drink big yellow blood again?

• Yea she will probe get her memory back after she falls in love with him again..
  • Yeah this formation part is really boring. 

All i I want is to see Jiang Chen flirting with and pursuing Yan Qingcheng.
  • Does the MC ever sleep with his wives or not? -.-'
  • Hello guys :D , does any one know what happen with that guy that was the body of a celestial rock or something that was from the upper realm (the one that he win up but was not able to kill that escaped when he was in the black sect) :s  . Until the part i have read i think he appear a couple of chapter after that. What does happen? Can the MC kill him?