Dragon-Marked War God

Comments

• Taryn said:
    There's two girls apparently.
    he already married with Yan Chen Yu?
  • is this a harem??
  • Spoiler

He got 2 fiancee right now, have been acknowledge by both party parents. No wedding date yet.

He's currently saving his future 3rd wife to be? Need latest raw to confirm it.

• this novel really good and the translation pace is really good, 7 chapter/week and max 10 sponsor chapter/week

i think you guys can try to read it now to support the translator

• i really cant picture that damn dog staying with him it like walking trouble i dont when lol but when do they split up
  • i am up to the raws so what happen was the mc was doing a mission to kill some evil sect that drink blood of girls absorbing there blood i think. The mc there killing them and refining them for his dragon mark. The elder son try to rape her but she and the other demon blood kid stop him. also the pill elder showed up and could not do shit because the elder of the attempt rapist kid show up he is mid stage and the pill guy is ealry stage. thne elder is also his granfather the pill guy fucked up he was concentrated on the pill the mc gave him instead of protecting the girl that he promised. when the mc came back and found he failed to protect her he was pissed at him. both the girl and demon ktid was in a coma. before he starts to treat them he went to find the rapist kid. the mc yelled out to come out. and other elders getting in his way like a bitch. he was so mad that he started getting stonger his drgaon marked started form with the power of his anger he started to devlop dragon wings and dragon transformation and then he beat the shit out of the elders. the grandfather elder step in the mc could not beat him they were a draw but he was fast enough to kill his grandson the rapis kid in front of him by buring in him slowly.the sect leader showed up to calm things down. the mc wanted to leave the place but couldnt becuase he needed there protection for his two friends. the demon kid recover with the help of finding demon spirt he found in a pocket diminesion full of demons. the girl took a long long time he found some special ice water. they both recover and got ridiculous stronger. like seriously just sleeping and quicklymatched  the mc couple arcs later there was a differnt guy that was huge womanizer he was the son of the most powerful guy in the kingdom. he wanted to force her to marry him he got like 100 wives. she kept tellin him no the mc is in another continet. he begged his dad the emperor and forced the marriage. then she said yes to save her friends and when they walking alone she froze his penis and turn him to a eunch after he got blindsided by the dog to funny.seriously the dog make this story. there was another arc when this rapped some guy gwife and killed her and his son he was the young master of a sect and as revenge the mc beat him in a contest in public and let the dog use his new special power his loud fart. i am not lying his fart can cover city and loud as sound of lighting. the dog put his but right next to the rapist face and kept fart over and over in front of the whole crwod and dies. the revenge was that he was known as they guy tht was killed by farting insteda of dying with honor aginst the mc like he wanted.
  • Lol. Why some other exagerating about rape part lol. Actually one of the elder grandson in the sect try to court yan chen yu and yan chen yu refuse him, He got angry very fast and try to kill her instead they got in a fight and yan chen yu got injured in the process by his aura or something (well the other party is much stronger) one of the close brother of jiang chen sense yan chen yu fighting somebody, he hurried, he come a bit too late he got injured also. Until one of elder in the sect jiang chen entrusted yan chen yu come out in his cultivation. The guy panic sense the elder will kill him the guys ask his grandfather to save him. Later on jiang chen come back do the retribution. 
  • LingTian2 said:
    Lol. Why some other exagerating about rape part lol. Actually one of the elder grandson in the sect try to court yan chen yu and yan chen yu refuse him, He got angry very fast and try to kill her instead they got in a fight and yan chen yu got injured in the process by his aura or something (well the other party is much stronger) one of the close brother of jiang chen sense yan chen yu fighting somebody, he hurried, he come a bit too late he got injured also. Until one of elder in the sect jiang chen entrusted yan chen yu come out in his cultivation. The guy panic sense the elder will kill him the guys ask his grandfather to save him. Later on jiang chen come back do the retribution. 
    you know if he already married with yan chen yu?
  • what blood line does he get besides his bat
    and what chapter does the rapist guy of the elder come when hes killing some blood sucking humans
  • SPWJin said:
    what blood line does he get besides his bat
    and what chapter does the rapist guy of the elder come when hes killing some blood sucking humans
    he absorbs a wolf king or something which has the ability to create 9 illusory forms to confuse enemies which he uses at a lot of situations and the snake poison get irrelevant but his acquired immunity to poison help him in some situations ,apart from that not many as he has not met any good bloodlines in the story.
  • Can some one put up the cultivation levels. I know up to the 9 levels of Combat King, but after that I don't know.
  • ....Does anyone know why there have been no new chaps released?
  • Ill just leave this here
    DateGroupRelease
    05/08/16Radiant Translationsc81

• How many chapters does it take for Yan Chen Yu to recover from her coma/injury? I hope it's not one of those instances where it takes 100+ chapters for her to heal.
  • do they ever go back to red city and if yes than could you specify the chapter in which they go back and arrive

thanks
  • Bailee said:
    How many chapters does it take for Yan Chen Yu to recover from her coma/injury? I hope it's not one of those instances where it takes 100+ chapters for her to heal.
    It is one of those. More or less 200 chapters
  • eklok14 said:
    Bailee said:
    How many chapters does it take for Yan Chen Yu to recover from her coma/injury? I hope it's not one of those instances where it takes 100+ chapters for her to heal.
    Ughh... Around what chapter does she get attacked?
  • kidan1310 said:
    i am up to the raws so what happen was the mc was doing a mission to kill some evil sect that drink blood of girls absorbing there blood i think. The mc there killing them and refining them for his dragon mark. The elder son try to rape her but she and the other demon blood kid stop him. also the pill elder showed up and could not do shit because the elder of the attempt rapist kid show up he is mid stage and the pill guy is ealry stage. thne elder is also his granfather the pill guy fucked up he was concentrated on the pill the mc gave him instead of protecting the girl that he promised. when the mc came back and found he failed to protect her he was pissed at him. both the girl and demon ktid was in a coma. before he starts to treat them he went to find the rapist kid. the mc yelled out to come out. and other elders getting in his way like a bitch. he was so mad that he started getting stonger his drgaon marked started form with the power of his anger he started to devlop dragon wings and dragon transformation and then he beat the shit out of the elders. the grandfather elder step in the mc could not beat him they were a draw but he was fast enough to kill his grandson the rapis kid in front of him by buring in him slowly.the sect leader showed up to calm things down. the mc wanted to leave the place but couldnt becuase he needed there protection for his two friends. the demon kid recover with the help of finding demon spirt he found in a pocket diminesion full of demons. the girl took a long long time he found some special ice water. they both recover and got ridiculous stronger. like seriously just sleeping and quicklymatched  the mc couple arcs later there was a differnt guy that was huge womanizer he was the son of the most powerful guy in the kingdom. he wanted to force her to marry him he got like 100 wives. she kept tellin him no the mc is in another continet. he begged his dad the emperor and forced the marriage. then she said yes to save her friends and when they walking alone she froze his penis and turn him to a eunch after he got blindsided by the dog to funny.seriously the dog make this story. there was another arc when this rapped some guy gwife and killed her and his son he was the young master of a sect and as revenge the mc beat him in a contest in public and let the dog use his new special power his loud fart. i am not lying his fart can cover city and loud as sound of lighting. the dog put his but right next to the rapist face and kept fart over and over in front of the whole crwod and dies. the revenge was that he was known as they guy tht was killed by farting insteda of dying with honor aginst the mc like he wanted.
    So did Yan Chen Yu actually married the guy or MC came and save the day? 
  • kidan1310 said:
    i am up to the raws so what happen was the mc was doing a mission to kill some evil sect that drink blood of girls absorbing there blood i think. The mc there killing them and refining them for his dragon mark. The elder son try to rape her but she and the other demon blood kid stop him. also the pill elder showed up and could not do shit because the elder of the attempt rapist kid show up he is mid stage and the pill guy is ealry stage. thne elder is also his granfather the pill guy fucked up he was concentrated on the pill the mc gave him instead of protecting the girl that he promised. when the mc came back and found he failed to protect her he was pissed at him. both the girl and demon ktid was in a coma. before he starts to treat them he went to find the rapist kid. the mc yelled out to come out. and other elders getting in his way like a bitch. he was so mad that he started getting stonger his drgaon marked started form with the power of his anger he started to devlop dragon wings and dragon transformation and then he beat the shit out of the elders. the grandfather elder step in the mc could not beat him they were a draw but he was fast enough to kill his grandson the rapis kid in front of him by buring in him slowly.the sect leader showed up to calm things down. the mc wanted to leave the place but couldnt becuase he needed there protection for his two friends. the demon kid recover with the help of finding demon spirt he found in a pocket diminesion full of demons. the girl took a long long time he found some special ice water. they both recover and got ridiculous stronger. like seriously just sleeping and quicklymatched  the mc couple arcs later there was a differnt guy that was huge womanizer he was the son of the most powerful guy in the kingdom. he wanted to force her to marry him he got like 100 wives. she kept tellin him no the mc is in another continet. he begged his dad the emperor and forced the marriage. then she said yes to save her friends and when they walking alone she froze his penis and turn him to a eunch after he got blindsided by the dog to funny.seriously the dog make this story. there was another arc when this rapped some guy gwife and killed her and his son he was the young master of a sect and as revenge the mc beat him in a contest in public and let the dog use his new special power his loud fart. i am not lying his fart can cover city and loud as sound of lighting. the dog put his but right next to the rapist face and kept fart over and over in front of the whole crwod and dies. the revenge was that he was known as they guy tht was killed by farting insteda of dying with honor aginst the mc like he wanted.
    No. She castrated him then escaped with big yellow.

• Bailee said:
    eklok14 said:
    Bailee said:
    Chapter 149
  • eklok14 said:
    kidan1310 said:
    Thanks. Can you tell me the realms of cultivation in this novel?

Here is what I already know

Qi Jing

Qi Hai

Mortal Core

Heavenly Core

What comes after?
  • eklok14 said:
    kidan1310 said:
    Thanks. Can you tell me the realms of cultivation in this novel?

Here is what I already know

Qi Jing

Qi Hai

Mortal Core

Heavenly Core

What comes after?
    Sorry, I'm not sure either. They don't translate very well in MTL
  • I believe the next 2 levels have already been stated to be Divine Core then Combat Soul. Its possible combat soul isn't a level, it wasn't really clear if it was.
  • what level is nan bei chao?
  • eklok14 said:

Bailee said:
    eklok14 said:
    Bailee said:
    Chapter 149
    Thanks! : )
  • redleaf97 said:
    what level is nan bei chao?
    late stage heavenly core
  • Any clues who the second (or third) harem members are?
  • Qi Jing
    Qi Hai
    Mortal Core
    Heavenly Core
    Divine Core
    Combat Soul
    Combat King
    Combat Emperor
    Blessed/ Minor Saint
    Saint
    Human Immortal
    Earthly Immortal
    Heavenly Immortal
    Golden Immortal
    Immortal King
    Immortal Emperor
  • Taryn said:
    Any clues who the second (or third) harem members are?
    There's a girl from the Southern Continent.
  • Kiba said:
    Qi Jing
    Qi Hai
    Mortal Core
    Heavenly Core
    Divine Core
    Combat Soul
    Combat King
    Combat Emperor
    Blessed/ Minor Saint
    Saint
    Human Immortal