Dragon-Marked War God

anyone knows any spoilers, tried google translator still cant understand a word. :/

Comments

• NU / BU link? RAW link? Group working it? 'cause I don't think people can help you if they don't have a clue about the source
  • http://www.aresnovels.com/

Basically the same as TDG imo
    Dude was a expert but he dies and gets revived a 100 years later in the body of some trash
    Good at everything he does
    He plans and beats his enemies
    Good at alchemy
    Gives away cultivation techs
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • I read the translation of this novel yesterday.....only 13 chapters so far but i think it's pretty good
  • edited December 2015
    Is it really interesting?
  • axlaxl
    edited December 2015
    Nameless said:

Is it really interesting?

Its pretty good...i meant the translated 13 chapters...don't know the complete story is good or not....
  • Before I read novels from forums like here I make sure to chrck the spoilers to see in the future is the raws very deep and dark
  • Nameless said:

Before I read novels from forums like here I make sure to chrck the spoilers to see in the future is the raws very deep and dark

Thats a good idea.....lots of stories which had a good start got ruined after a few chapters
  • Like xian ni at first it was all cool until I read to the part of the tian dude(yuan Ying rank) or something slaughtered his family and when I thought everything was better came the kill sign on the forehead thing than the ancient land
  • So the translation has picked up speed. Can anyone tell me if it is gonna follow the route of annoying and destroying sects?

The trio which has just come now seems to be the new villains, I guess
  • klackerz said:
    So the translation has picked up speed. Can anyone tell me if it is gonna follow the route of annoying and destroying sects?

The trio which has just come now seems to be the new villains, I guess
    the trio is gonna die soon 
  • What happened with the trio?
  • I wonder what type of dog it is. Also I hope Jiang Chen don't offend a whole sect this soon.
  • Could some give some background regarding the trio and the dog as well as some upcoming chapters?? Pretty Please 
    Thanks 
  • Romance???
  • so in this sect there this place where there's a lot of strong beast but they can't get out from this place ,this dog pretty much let them out which angered the sect
    about romance yes there's romance (2 girls as far as i know)
  • souldz25 said:
    so in this sect there this place where there's a lot of strong beast but they can't get out from this place ,this dog pretty much let them out which angered the sect
    about romance yes there's romance (2 girls as far as i know)
    one of the girls is the girl he healed?
  • Narcox said:

one of the girls is the girl he healed?
    yes
  • does anybody know how much dragon marks jiang chen has in the raw latest chapter?
  • Dragon marked war god is already being translated by radiant translations at www.radianttranslations.com there is about 60 chapters translated already and is currently still being translated.
  • anyone have spoilers of any kind for this?
  • So Xiao Yu gets severely injured later on and stays unconscious for a very long time, does anybody know when Jiang Chen completes the pill that can heal her?
  • eklok14 said:
    So Xiao Yu gets severely injured later on and stays unconscious for a very long time, does anybody know when Jiang Chen completes the pill that can heal her?
    what xiao yu get injured ??how??
  • XiaoZie said:
    eklok14 said:
    So Xiao Yu gets severely injured later on and stays unconscious for a very long time, does anybody know when Jiang Chen completes the pill that can heal her?
    Not very clear since it's MT but from what I gather, she gets injured while defending herself from a rapist while Jiang Chen was out somewhere.
  • eklok14 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    eklok14 said:
    Not very clear since it's MT but from what I gather, she gets injured while defending herself from a rapist while Jiang Chen was out somewhere.
    the rapist didnt succeed right?
  • polar30 said:
    eklok14 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    eklok14 said:
    the rapist didnt succeed right?
    Nope, got foiled by one of Jiang Chen's friends
  • Who is Xiao yu?
  • edited April 2016
    Nabcake said:
    Who is Xiao yu?
    She's Yan Chen Yu from the clan in Red Mist city I believe.
  • Oh, she gets cured on 348. Don't ask for any spoilers though, had to skip more than a hundred chapters to get there.
  • is this really a harem someone in another forum said is OTP and the main heroine is Yan Chen Yu 
  • There's two girls apparently.