Harem?

2»

Comments

• There isnt a main wife. Fat cat got pregnant first so she was always pampered by the mc and the other women. They protect her because she carried his child. He has two children until the very end where we suspect there are more. One for the girl with the dragon blood. He was attracted to her but not love to any great extent. Thier meeting was brief and they had a one night stand. She got pregnant and gave birth when he left. He had no idea. Also the elf/fairie queen. They made out but she loves him but he doesn't really love her. Stuff happens that make them spiritual bonded so they are super connected so she isn't considered his wife. Binger is his great love however, and fat cat as we know her earlier on accepts her as his true love. He love the others, yes, but his rage erupts and emotions are quite unstable often when her life is threatened or if people prevent him from seeing her. She is also quite in deep. However of all his women, on fat cat on numerous occasions sacrifices herself for him. She also has holy elements which complimented him so they are practically inseparable, and her animal (tiger) blood attracts him which why most suspect she his the lead wife. They are quite sexually active compared to the others as well. She isnt really shy publicly about him being hers. The loli with the evil element like him was last so thier love wasn't super strong at least for her, but she realises it in the end. She had an inferiority complex with the other lovers. The other sisters to Binger are pretty much the same in terms of attaraction. Mayfair is wild and violent and would often get and Cher is cold ice princess making her the only woman at the very end not taken to bed lol.

He has two main rivals. One in love with Cher and one engaged to Fat cat.
  • edited January 2016
    This harem ending reminds me of The Deer and the Cauldron (or called Royal Tramp)'s harem ending (by Louis Cha / Jin Yong). Very similar funny happy ending with Wei Xiaobao and his 7 wives.
  • Was hopping Ming hua would be in the harem as well, but he has his hands full as it is I guess.
    What chapter does he meet Bing'er's sisters? And is Cher unwilling to be intimate with Zhou? I mean she loves him doesn't she
  • edited January 2016

Where has all the people who read HJC Rawls gone lol? There used to be quite a few now no one ever answers questions :((

might be busy reading other raws
  • Where has all the people who read HJC Rawls gone lol? There used to be quite a few now no one ever answers questions :((

just read it here http://lnmtl.com/novel/heavenly-jewel-change ;
  • edited January 2016

Where has all the people who read HJC Rawls gone lol? There used to be quite a few now no one ever answers questions :((

There are some issues with lnmtl and HJC.
    Several chapters are simply out of order. I am not finished reading but I've seen more than a dozen. However, it's easy to see when a chapter is "missing". I'd look into the raw, and google translate. Later, I'd eventually find the missing chapters and skip them. Some times, there are duplicate or chapters that should've appeared way later.
    Also, many chapters have an issue with "hope". Be warned, if you see the word hope, there is a good chance that the entire rest of the paragraph has simply been erased. It's easily noticeable since it often skip a ine or two after the word "hope". There is no other method bu to look into the raws again if you really feel it was an important part. And there is also a chapter I have simply no idea what purpose it has. But it is also in the raws at the same place. It feels like it's from an entire different story.

On the Harem topic :
    Binger and Fat cat are the two main lover by far and should be considered as the only two lovers no matter what. Simply put, they love and blindly trust the MC. They forgive him when he goes wild horse on other women too. And they sleep with him. Fat cat has an advantage because she has a strong link with MC.

Binger's sisters "love" MC but they are already light years behind Fat cat and Binger. They underestimate him again and again, barely trust his words, and simply did not want to sleep with MC without a good "reason".
    There is this time when he tells them there is a way for them to be promoted to King level super quick, and that is to sleep with him. Not only they didn't believe it, they were so unwillingly to sleep with him that they first sent to him another girl, the Loli, to sleep with him and see if it has any effect. Only when they realised it could work did they feel like doing it. Mayfair did it and made sure to check the effect right away.
    As for Cher, it's even worse. She tried to hijack into Mayfair's evolving state in order to simply avoid the night of love. By doing so, she was simply destroying both Mayfair's and her own possibility for promotion at that time. MC had to use his powha and a bit of his life force to make sure it would succeed for both of them.
    I don't think she has ever realised what she did but I am not quite finished reading.

Fact is, MC accepted every possible challenge from the sacred palace in order to be accepted as hubby of the three of them. Each time he'd succeed, he'd be told that no, he can't marry them unless he does this or that. At last, he states that if they back down again, he will snatch them away. In light of how the sisters treat him, it doesn't seem it was worth the effort.

The Loli is kind of a child to take care of. After the night of love, she did not check for any positive effect on her cultivation and had to be reminded about it my Cher and co.

Dragon girl is more like an affair than a lover. But for some reason, she appears to be madly in love with MC and MC really wants her in his harem.

I absolutely didn't feel like Fairy queen was in love with the MC. Maybe it happens next. The part I am at they are like soul sister. They kissed but that was more like a sort of magnetism.

As for elder sis. Last time I saw her, she had a bad constitution and appearance due to her time in the military and was suffering from an inferiority complex because of her lost beauty. One minute before, MC was using his powha to rejuvenate two powerhouses, but he didn't do anything for her at all. Just told her some "age doesn't matter" when they were hugging each other after a long separation. why.

To sum it up, the love story would've been just as good, if not better, with just Fat Cat and Binger.
  • edited January 2016
    Anti said:

Binger's sisters "love" MC but they are already light years behind Fat cat and Binger. They underestimate him again and again, barely trust his words, and simply did not want to sleep with MC without a good "reason".
    There is this time when he tells them there is a way for them to be promoted to King level super quick, and that is to sleep with him. Not only they didn't believe it, they were so unwillingly to sleep with him that they first sent to him another girl, the Loli, to sleep with him and see if it has any effect. Only when they realised it could work did they feel like doing it. Mayfair did it and made sure to check the effect right away.
    As for Cher, it's even worse. She tried to hijack into Mayfair's evolving state in order to simply avoid the night of love. By doing so, she was simply destroying both Mayfair's and her own possibility for promotion at that time. MC had to use his powha and a bit of his life force to make sure it would succeed for both of them.
    I don't think she has ever realised what she did but I am not quite finished reading.

Wow Cher sounds like a complete moron and completely doesn't deserve the MC... like what the heck! Makes me kind of angry sort of.
    Why does he even accept her into the harem? Like from the sounds of it, she's just using Zhou for her own personal gains, and even cut his life force a bit because she's an idiot. Does Zhou ever realise that Cher seems really shallow?
    From when I first started reading the novel, I just assumed that Bing'er was the main romantic interest, with little chance of a harem, and I would have also been alright with Fat Cat. Kind of wish the author kept it a those two (not that I mind the other girls, but adding in Cher really irritates me).
    ------
    How much life force does he use? Is it a considerable amount?
  • As far as i know, only fat cat bing'er and witch was willingly to have sex with mc anytime he want...
    bing'er and little witch was on the same boat because they was sacrificial offering to mc...

for me at least this harem far better than other harem story that i read...
    mc and female companion has mutual feeling other only one side feeling...

just finish the raw, all mc female companion has submit to him on bed...
    total victory for MC...
  • edited January 2016
    Taryn said:

Wow Cher sounds like a complete moron and completely doesn't deserve the MC... like what the heck! Makes me kind of angry sort of.
    Why does he even accept her into the harem? Like from the sounds of it, she's just using Zhou for her own personal gains, and even cut his life force a bit because she's an idiot. Does Zhou ever realise that Cher seems really shallow?
    From when I first started reading the novel, I just assumed that Bing'er was the main romantic interest, with little chance of a harem, and I would have also been alright with Fat Cat. Kind of wish the author kept it a those two (not that I mind the other girls, but adding in Cher really irritates me).
    ------
    How much life force does he use? Is it a considerable amount?

She is not that selfish. She does care about Zhou quite a lot actually, but she is rigid.
    Zhou doesn't get angry or butt hurt whatever they do. For what Cher did, he was only annoyed that his plan to get her to the bed failed. While the life force thing was mentioned, I believe it's an amount that truly doesn't matter at all. Author probably just said that to make us feel like Zhou is caring a lot about his wives.

But truly, it can't be said that Zhou is an okay man. Even if this kind of novel makes polygamy a normal thing which mean female characters will be more open minded about it than we would, I'd really find it difficult to be just one of the girl amongst many, and to accept that my man would bring back home another wife every year.
    In some regard, he also doesn't deserve such good wives, including Cher.

Edit : btw, the way Zhou tricked Cher into pledging herself as her woman was really low. Cher is the only one who joined the harem without wishing for it or without feeling anything for him. She did it out of guilt and with her mindset, she had no choice but to accept him as her only man until death.
  • ^That makes me feel a little better about Cher. According to tellestarle, Cher still hasn't slept with him, so I'm assuming she's still reserved about that method even after her "experiment"
  • Taryn said:

^That makes me feel a little better about Cher. According to tellestarle, Cher still hasn't slept with him, so I'm assuming she's still reserved about that method even after her "experiment"

Just finished the novel and she kind of realises that she really is in love with him at the last 1 or 2 chapters lol. At that time, Zhou is in grave danger, and she regrets that she refused doing it with him~
  • Anti said:

Taryn said:

^That makes me feel a little better about Cher. According to tellestarle, Cher still hasn't slept with him, so I'm assuming she's still reserved about that method even after her "experiment"

Just finished the novel and she kind of realises that she really is in love with him at the last 1 or 2 chapters lol. At that time, Zhou is in grave danger, and she regrets that she refused doing it with him~

Aww that's only in the last two chapters or so? : (
    The novel doesn't end with him being in grave danger does it? I really hope not !!
  • Taryn said:

The novel doesn't end with him being in grave danger does it? I really hope not !!

Nope. It ends with him taking care of his wives and children. None are named so that's why it is not known if elder sis and fairy empress are part of harem or not.
  • Anti said:

Taryn said:

Nope. It ends with him taking care of his wives and children. None are named so that's why it is not known if elder sis and fairy empress are part of harem or not.
    Yay for happy/complete ending. thanks : )
  • edited January 2016
    Anti said:

Taryn said:

Chapter 272, MC slept with Cher, Cher want to do it to gain benefit jumping from 9th heavenly jewel beads to King lvl (10th bead) 

all the harem take turn to have sex with him over 3 days except the Northern Palace Princess (which already 11th bead and was not in tien kung empire at that time) and Bing er already 10th lvl from fighting the blood prison powerhouse, the order is Weather, Witch Girl, Fei er twice cause she dont like it rough, then Che er. 

By end of chapter 272 bing er, Weather, Che er and Fei er all 10th lvl bead except Witch Girl 9th lvl, cause MC cannot continue need some rest cause it damage his vitality and continue next time.
  • maen889 said:

Chapter 272, MC slept with Cher, Cher want to do it to gain benefit jumping from 9th heavenly jewel beads to King lvl (10th bead) 

all the harem take turn to have sex with him over 3 days except the Northern Palace Princess (which already 11th bead and was not in tien kung empire at that time) and Bing er already 10th lvl from fighting the blood prison powerhouse, the order is Weather, Witch Girl, Fei er twice cause she dont like it rough, then Che er. 

By end of chapter 272 bing er, Weather, Che er and Fei er all 10th lvl bead except Witch Girl 9th lvl, cause MC cannot continue need some rest cause it damage his vitality and continue next time.
    What... ? Give me a link to the related chapter please, because what I read right now here (raw and google trad), or here (LNMTL)is
    Fat Cat then Witch then Mayfair and then he tells Cher he is waiting for her at night (actually, more like all three of them it seems). And when he comes back, Cher is already breaking through using the opportunity given to Mayfair. He hen helps them both because it's going to fail. No sex with Cher
  • maen889 said:

What... ? Give me a link to the related chapter please, because what I read right now here (raw and google trad), or here (LNMTL)is
    Fat Cat then Witch then Mayfair and then he tells Cher he is waiting for her at night (actually, more like all three of them it seems). And when he comes back, Cher is already breaking through using the opportunity given to Mayfair. He hen helps them both because it's going to fail. No sex with Cher
    hahah yes i am sorry i just re read it again in LNMTL, he actually didnt have sex with cher... 
  • i read somewhere that LNMTL is not very good. There are pages and chapters missing in there is that true?
  • ser4 said:

i read somewhere that LNMTL is not very good. There are pages and chapters missing in there is that true?

Yeah, this is what I said up this page.
    I am not 100% sure chapters are missing, but some are definitely where they shouldn't be. They show up too soon (then you have to skip them) or too late (either you try to find them or you use a translator on the raws to read them and skip them if you come across them later on LNMTL). I think it amounts to about 10-15 misplaced chapters. As for missing page, rather missing paragraphs, they are very rare and generally very small too. They only gave me trouble with understanding something twice. The first time I simply ignored it. The second time I used the raws. But the other few times, it isn't an issue.
  • kk thanks
  • How come Binger never said anything about her sisters?
  • Where has all the people who read HJC Rawls gone lol? There used to be quite a few now no one ever answers questions :((
    They're reading other novels. I've finished like 15 novels since HJC...
    What kind of answers you want?

• How come Binger never said anything about her sisters?
    What you mean by that?
    Before she got reunited, she never knew she had a living father. Let along two twin sisters.
  • Anti said:

Aww that's only in the last two chapters or so? : ( The novel doesn't end with him being in grave danger does it? I really hope not !!
    He didn't actually have sex with the fairy empress did he?

Where I'm at he hasn't.  Which is when he leaves the fairy space and goes back to bow empire.
  • They kissed once and they have their lives linked but they didnt have sex or anything deeper than that kiss
  • Fairy isnt part of harem, She gave him her Fairy heart , He gave her his saint blood. They never had sex. But they have vitality connected to each other aka one dies, other auto dies and they can read each other mind, so its hilarious Zhou toning down his shit in front of her.

Zhou and Ru Se were implied to be able to get together as when they reunite, He says to her, Age was never a limit, Love doesnt have a boundary
    Only reason Im salty about end that it never told whether she gets her happiness.

Tian'er is prolly the one who loves him the most, And best grill too [ Cuz dem Sex drives, She prolly had few times more sex then all other girl combined]
    Zhou is always implied to have special place for Binger in his heart by Tian'er, So she accepts her as 1st wife, Tho ZW never says about this, but she has most time with MC.

Otherwise they always having cat fights, Especially Triplets and Tian'er because they are in opposite factions.

Fei'er despite being tsundere, Loves him a lot as she was only one who actually dies for him.[ Tho gets revived]. Tho she still doesn't wants to give her body easily, atleast b4 marraige, but MC fucks her brains out anyway.
    Xue'er loves him but she is unable to show it because unlike binger and fei'er she has whole clan to support as she is only one qualified to be future head of clan, Thats why the marriage conditions keep on increasing because the clan wants to atleast have her, Tho his father knows what her daughter happiness is and approves the marriage.
    Till the end she is hard pressed in her mind to choose between her clan and fatty but when in final fight she feels that she wont see him again, she breaks out of her shell and regrets she never opened up her true feelings to him.

Dragon girl was a lonely person from start, and MC saves her life and like her whole country and they are stranded alone on a island in a see. MC has feelings for her too, cuz she is hot and he is perverted fuck and they had some moments b4, He also has some pity on harsh life she lives, So they fuck :3, Even without need of her getting preggers, ZW promises her to marry her and take her away even if it means war on her country[ As she is Head of it], She says she will wait but well she gets preggers and gives birth to his son, 1st child in series.

Lil witch was sacrificed to her and she is most timid in harem, because she always feel she was unwanted and forced ZW to marry her, rather then true love, Tho she loves him deeply as shown when they have sex, she doesnt even care about cultivation promotion. Everyone see's her as lil sister in harem and she was only one besides Binger who wasnt mad/jealous at MC when dragon girl shows up and tells they got son[Binger cuz already knew]
  • Fat Cat is also part of the harem? My my... From pet to lover? Lol
    he's going after his wife's sisters, a dragon girl so why not his perfectly female pet cat 
    A cat is fine too!!
  • Harem list according to rank pls.
  • If you read this page, you'll get the rank.