Harem?

Is there a harem or he's loyal to Bing’er?

Comments

• Nope, there's a pretty big harem:

Bing'er's two sisters

Tiger Girl

Dragon Girl

Witch
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • shitttttttttttttttt he has a thing for beast yo

Bing'er's two sisters

Two sister? I thought she's the only child? How about elder sis su re?

Bing'er's two sisters

She is not an only child. Also, I believe Ru Se will become a minister, but she is not going to be in his harem.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

Bing'er's two sisters

She is not an only child. Also, I believe Ru Se will become a minister, but she is not going to be in his harem.
    Bing'Er is one of triplets. Does it say if all three are with the mother? I know her father left some time back and i assume they are also have heavenly jewels so if they were with the mom i would think they would not have said Bing'Er is the second hjm after Zhao Admiral it would have been four of them and then little fatty would make 5. 

I think Elder Sister Su ends up as the Prime Minister of the Heavenly Bow Empire. She also loves little fatty but maybe thinks she cannot be with him because of her age and lack of heavenly jewels. I think it is a bit sad because she was his first love.

Bing'er's two sisters

Bing'Er is one of triplets. Does it say if all three are with the mother? I know her father left some time back and i assume they are also have heavenly jewels so if they were with the mom i would think they would not have said Bing'Er is the second hjm after Zhao Admiral it would have been four of them and then little fatty would make 5. 

I think Elder Sister Su ends up as the Prime Minister of the Heavenly Bow Empire. She also loves little fatty but maybe thinks she cannot be with him because of her age and lack of heavenly jewels. I think it is a bit sad because she was his first love.
    Yeah it's really sad. Their feelings for each other is mutual right?

Bing'er's two sisters

Yeah it's really sad. Their feelings for each other is mutual right?
    nah he thinks of her like a big sister more. the flirting is more of his perverted personality's fault. 
  • In true, the end doesn't show who Zhou Weiqing ends up with, not directly. Just our guesses. But he says to Su Re, that Age is not much of a matter, when she speaks to herself about thinking to be too old. So, yeah, he does has in him to take her as wife, but it just never mentions.
  • DouTian said:

In true, the end doesn't show who Zhou Weiqing ends up with, not directly. Just our guesses. But he says to Su Re, that Age is not much of a matter, when she speaks to herself about thinking to be too old. So, yeah, he does has in him to take her as wife, but it just never mentions.

What? So it's also possible he didnt marry anyone?
  • No, it's not what i meant. In the last chapter end, Zhou Weiqing is shown with his family(wives,children) living on a space he opened, but no names are specially mentioned. The only thing shown are the dragons( the fire dragons he helps, they becomee his family protectors), the rest is not shown names. 
  • from 6 of them, who gave our mc child...
    what i learn from google translate, only fat cat pregnant so far...

hard to understand mtl, just read certain chapter with good title...
  • Meh what the hell,I was going to say it was the best romance I've ever saw until I discovered it was Harem..now I feel empty :/
    Aren't the characters here real? Damn,they are so real,everything they say and do
  • Meh what the hell,I was going to say it was the best romance I've ever saw until I discovered it was Harem..now I feel empty :/
    Aren't the characters here real? Damn,they are so real,everything they say and do

yeah, that's TJSS for you. You should read Douluo Dalu too if you haven't yet, great read. Characters are quite similar to this.

This should not come as a huge surprise right? Little Fatty is perverted by nature. Bing'Er is one of triplets so if he finds her attractive he will of course find the other two attractive. I am sure Fat Cat will be a peerless beauty like Meng Qing from Peerless Martial God so of course he will find her attractive. As has been stated even though at the end he is the most powerful figure in their world he is like a slave to his wives and kids... meaning he is very attentive to them and not vanishing for 1000s of years to go train like many other xanxia MCs.
  • Fat Cat is also part of the harem? My my... From pet to lover? Lol

he's going after his wife's sisters, a dragon girl so why not his perfectly female pet cat 

he's going after his wife's sisters, a dragon girl so why not his perfectly female pet cat 
    Then it's bestiality right?
  • fat cat has a humanoid form she isn't showing
  • Why does she has a king tattoo on her head?females with tattoo aint cool
  • the whole king tattoo thing reminds me f LLS lol though this might have been published earlier
  • doesn't he have a king tattoo on his head too?
  • edited December 2015
    Here's a few things

1) Tigers are considered the kings of animals
    2) Tigers have stripes
    3) The king letter is 3 horizontal letters with a vertical stripe through them. 

From the above you should be able to draw your own conclusions why they both have king tattoo on their head.
  • What happens to the princess who tried to kill him? Not part of the harem?
  • The King stripes still appears on her forehead when she's humanoid? And when does she finally show her humanoid form?

I reckon they're usually hidden, also probably hidden when in tiger form.
  • By the way, who are the rivals to his harem. In the current chapters it seems bing er is attracted to a fei li genius general and there's this academy big guy student who is interested with bing er.
  • By the way, who are the rivals to his harem. In the current chapters it seems bing er is attracted to a fei li genius general and there's this academy big guy student who is interested with bing er.

As far as I know he only has one rival and it is the fiance' of the fat cat (and is op as f**k) compared to MC at the beginning. Later MC becomes the most powerful person in the world and has no rivals. Bing'Er is only attracted to the MC she admires the general for his exploits but has no romantic interest at all. The general as you saw with the princess has no interest in NTR. 

As I define a rival there has to be mutual interest or at least the other party has to be a risk to the status quo. I don't recall reading anywhere that this occurs with his harem other than the one I pointed out. 
  • And all the women are just ok with being 1 of the many?!?! Do they even address how he loves all these women equally?? Is there one he loves more.

guess in this instance for myself Sharing is not Caring. (I am relatively new to the wux is/xianxia world). My first ever Chinese light novel was duluo dalu. And definitely that one is not a harem.

Although I do get that concubines and multiple wives were commonplace back then.

I was just rooting for Bing'ger and Fatty.

• And all the women are just ok with being 1 of the many?!?! Do they even address how he loves all these women equally?? Is there one he loves more.

guess in this instance for myself Sharing is not Caring. (I am relatively new to the wux is/xianxia world). My first ever Chinese light novel was duluo dalu. And definitely that one is not a harem.

Although I do get that concubines and multiple wives were commonplace back then.

I was just rooting for Bing'ger and Fatty.

I would suggest reading through some more of the spoilers, but as I understand it he is very dedicated to all of his wives (and children). He apparently uses the beast clans to take over an entire continent just for his family to live peacefully and the gist I get from the ending is he is basically the family servant running around trying to make sure everyone is happy. 

One thing to remember is that he has just about the rarest Heavenly Jewels and in order to increase the quality and amount of HJMs in the world it is considered almost a duty to take multiple wives and have a lot of offspring. 

As far as Bing'Er is concerned I have read two accounts so I am not sure which is correct... one claims that she will be the main wife and the other says it is the fat cat. At the very least she is very important to him and not just tossed to the side.
  • Can Fat Cat transform into humanoid form from the very beginning?
  • probably but at least so far she hasn't