Just get with Xiao Ning’er please.

Comments

• Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

you people hating on ye ziyun are idiots. the novel starts from ni lie's 2nd life and he got closer to ning'er first so she has a better impression on the readers.

but if you guys even had an ounce of brain cells in you then you would understand how nie li feels or how you would feel if you were in nie li's shoes, well assuming you even have the capability to even think in someone else's shoes. 
    if the story was told of nie li's first life when glory city was destroyed he and ziyun met, fell in love, journeyed together then died protecting him all of you would be shipping nie li and ye ziyun and will be like "whos ning'er?"

seen dumb comments before but dang, u idiots take the cake!

wow so in that post all I see is someone who is incapable of having a point without bad mouthing others, and Nie Li in his original life was with both of them ye Ziyun and many years later ning'er

You're the dumb one. You're trying to force someone to love someone they have no feelings for. Also, Ye Ziyun isn't bad. She has responsibilities, you know. If you read the novel, you will realize they both have problems. Also, Ning'er is not a saint. Later on, she considers raping Nie Li, so she can marry him. Is that great? Also, Ye Ziyun cares for Ning'er as much as she does Nie Li, so when she gets engaged technically, she feels guilty, you know.

Still, even though Nie Li was with Ning'er, he still does not know it was her yet. Currently, he accepts her love, true. However, it is clearly stated that Nie Li has been with many women, he only cares for Ye Ziyun. If Ning'er was not already like a sister to him, I doubt he would love her.

once again another person who doesn't read
    you need to learn how to read other's post and learn how to read your own retarded comments.
    you defend those idiots that bad mouth ye ziyun for retarded reasons. if you aren't an idiot what are you a dumbass or a retard? he can end up with any of the two
    people can support any of the two
    but the retarded badmouthing of ye ziyun thats going on all over the place is beyond retarded just like you. your first and second post dont relate to each other at all.
    your first post defends those badmouthers by calling me a badmouther.
    on the 2nd post you are talking about not supporting either relationship and other retarded crap that has nothing to do with this argument.
    plz be a little less stupid because im having a real tough time following your idiocy. no fking idea what you are trying to say with your 2nd post that has any relation to the original argument here which is me saying that those people who badmouth ye ziyun without considering nie li and because the novel didn't tell the story of nie li's past life making ning'er more popular with the readers so they badmouth ye ziyun for that reason, since you obviously have no  clue whats going on here.

neither post defended anyone. So let me get this straight they bad mouth a fictional character which is equal to you bad mouthing a actuall person and the second post refered to not supporting either cause "You're trying to force someone to love someone they have no feelings for" thus I deferred to the point I never supported for or against either, furthermore the first post made a point the second post had to follow the reply thus it became non related to the original post
    knew you would say that retarded crap. "they badmouth a character that doesnt exist which is justice but since you badmouthed them, because they are real people you are evil!"
    you defend them and deny you didn't
    you go completely off topic the next time you reply which had nothing to do with what you said in the first post.
    done arguing with an idiot like you.

how did I defend them in my first post, I mearly stated that all I saw was you bad mouthing other people, your point could have been made without the degrading of another person for their beliefs, yes I don't agree with the belief, I personally believe that he should be with the person the story originally designed him to be with. And I don't think your evil, You I know are articulate enough to provide a valid point without degrading another person for their opinion
  • Im sorry for any Ning'er lovers but in my opinion she should just die, she's just to annoying for me. even if Nie lie and her had affairs in his previous life there is no way they could top what he had with ziyun beside he didn't even 'no who it was when they had the "affairs"
  • It was a hundred years after Ziyun died iirc , they met in higher realm , she wore a mask and was called Xiao Ning only.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I have honestly gotta say it is really sad to see this sort of thread. Has anyone here talked with the author? Does anyone know exactly what happened in the previous life between each of the characters? 

One of the reasons i started reading Chinese LNs and stopped reading Japanese LNs is all this immature fighting about who ships whom. First of all this is entertainment... i.e. purely fictional. Secondly you are welcome to ship whomever you want, but to denigrate others who don't share your opinion is about the most immature action you can take. 

I hope the administrators will lock this thread so we can get back to discussing spoilers. 
  • It was a hundred years after Ziyun died iirc , they met in higher realm , she wore a mask and was called Xiao Ning only.

Thanks, I didn't really know what and how really happened all I knew is that they had som "affairs" however he said he had affairs with a lot of other women since Ye ziyun however none could replace what he had with her.

I have honestly gotta say it is really sad to see this sort of thread. Has anyone here talked with the author? Does anyone know exactly what happened in the previous life between each of the characters? 

One of the reasons i started reading Chinese LNs and stopped reading Japanese LNs is all this immature fighting about who ships whom. First of all this is entertainment... i.e. purely fictional. Secondly you are welcome to ship whomever you want, but to denigrate others who don't share your opinion is about the most immature action you can take. 

I hope the administrators will lock this thread so we can get back to discussing spoilers. 

I'm sorry if I sounded disrespectful in any way, that was just my opinion, I still respect the other side. I agree with you this side should just be locked up. However I think the author is just trying to troll us with tensions between two factions Ning'erXNie Li and Ye ZiyunXNie Li. Lol maybe he ends up with a random girl cuz both of em die ;-);-);-);-) :-P
  • edited January 2016

I have honestly gotta say it is really sad to see this sort of thread. Has anyone here talked with the author? Does anyone know exactly what happened in the previous life between each of the characters? 

exactly.  what makes it worse is there are idiots defending those people (gaurie).

like i said before idc who ships who either but why the fk do they need to say something so retarded as "so and so needs to die"
    pisses me off those fking retards
    ye ziyun is a good person but she is weighed down by responsibility and we all know what happened to her mother and her relationship with her father and the feelings she felt when her father seemed to her that he only cared about ye han.
    then these dumbasses come here and say ye ziyun should die. these people have mental issues. 
  • Wow, what happened here.

First, it is perfectly alright to have debates and express opinions in these threads even if they were meant for spoilers, but everybody should really keep away from badmouthing others. This place is supposed to be a site where everyone can come together without the fear of others talking shit about them whether it is true or not.

Second, I agree with you Gaurie. These people who were badmouthing you really didn't read anything. You made a post telling people about chapters of events and then proceeded to to prevent others from badmouthing people only get called stupid yourself. Those guys really didn't read your posts.
    Gaurie said:

255 and 261. The first chapter is when they each start to regain memories from the other generation and the other is when Nie talks about the second women

Gaurie said:

you people hating on ye ziyun are idiots. the novel starts from ni lie's 2nd life and he got closer to ning'er first so she has a better impression on the readers.

but if you guys even had an ounce of brain cells in you then you would understand how nie li feels or how you would feel if you were in nie li's shoes, well assuming you even have the capability to even think in someone else's shoes. 
    if the story was told of nie li's first life when glory city was destroyed he and ziyun met, fell in love, journeyed together then died protecting him all of you would be shipping nie li and ye ziyun and will be like "whos ning'er?"

wow so in that post all I see is someone who is incapable of having a point without bad mouthing others, and Nie Li in his original life was with both of them ye Ziyun and many years later ning'er
    Where in that did people get that you wanted ziyun to die and that you wanted nie li to be with Ning er. Heck, rather than defending people who wanted ziyun to die you just don't want people badmouthing others.
  • Wow, what happened here.

First, it is perfectly alright to have debates and express opinions in these threads even if they were meant for spoilers, but everybody should really keep away from badmouthing others. This place is supposed to be a site where everyone can come together without the fear of others talking shit about them whether it is true or not.

Second, I agree with you Gaurie. These people who were badmouthing you really didn't read anything. You made a post telling people about chapters of events and then proceeded to to prevent others from badmouthing people only get called stupid yourself. Those guys really didn't read your posts.

Gaurie said:

255 and 261. The first chapter is when they each start to regain memories from the other generation and the other is when Nie talks about the second women

Gaurie said:

Where in that did people get that you wanted ziyun to die and that you wanted nie li to be with Ning er. Heck, rather than defending people who wanted ziyun to die you just don't want people badmouthing others.

Thank you, that's all I was trying to get across because in a debate on each side it's fine to have differing views and to discuss those but it is a logical fallacy, ad hominem to be precise to attack a person instead of the argument.
  • I prefer Ye Zhiyun actually. I do not like Xiao Ning Er, especially how she refuses to back down and tries to steal Ye Zhi Yun's love.
    This is my opinion and how I feel about it, of course. I know more people prefer Xiao Ning Er, and that is totally fine, people can have different tastes as long as they are civilised about it.

No need for flaming and fighting over forums.
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • so... wow... amazing to see about 15 posts of people who can't read each others posts. people quoting people and then writing things that don't match the quotes. or have the same standpoint as the post yet dissing the quote that says the same thing the poster is saying. really odd.

anyways, i hope this weird war is over with and people can get back to the actual topic of the thread, which is nie li needs to lay ning'er. which i'm all for by the way. but really don't see why someone felt this needed it's own thread. a short bit in a harem thread or the spoiler thread would have been enough since spoilers have said that nie li is accepting her and making this thread obsolete.

anyways we know that nie li accepts xiao ning'er, so is there any point in continuing this tread anymore? other than weird fan wars like have happened?
  • I prefer Ye Zhiyun actually. I do not like Xiao Ning Er, especially how she refuses to back down and tries to steal Ye Zhi Yun's love.

This is my opinion and how I feel about it, of course. I know more people prefer Xiao Ning Er, and that is totally fine, people can have different tastes as long as they are civilised about it.

just want to point out that ning'er is not trying to steal zhiyun's love since ning'er loved nie li first. and to be honest, it's kinda nice how ning'er doesn't back down, i mean she liked him first, why should she give up just because nie li likes zhi yun when zhi yun didn't like him yet? why should she so easily admit defeat?

also i'd just like to point out that i do not have a favorite girl or specific person i want the MC to be with. so i'm not showing favoritism for ning'er.
  • Vexram said:

I prefer Ye Zhiyun actually. I do not like Xiao Ning Er, especially how she refuses to back down and tries to steal Ye Zhi Yun's love.

just want to point out that ning'er is not trying to steal zhiyun's love since ning'er loved nie li first. and to be honest, it's kinda nice how ning'er doesn't back down, i mean she liked him first, why should she give up just because nie li likes zhi yun when zhi yun didn't like him yet? why should she so easily admit defeat?

also i'd just like to point out that i do not have a favorite girl or specific person i want the MC to be with. so i'm not showing favoritism for ning'er.

Maybe I didnt like how Nie Li loved Zhi Yun after so many centuries, and then Ning'er suddenly butts in. Or like how Nie Li already told Ning'er that his heart only had Zhi Yun, and Ning'Er decided that she would kick ZhiYun off and take the spot instead.
    Of course we now know that Ning er was actually an important woman in his life back then.
    But before I knew that, I just wasnt a fan of Ning er.

Now its just the matter of who he will end up with, but why not just marry two of them really. This custom is common in this world.
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • I have honestly gotta say it is really sad to see this sort of thread. Has anyone here talked with the author? Does anyone know exactly what happened in the previous life between each of the characters? 

exactly.  what makes it worse is there are idiots defending those people (gaurie).

like i said before idc who ships who either but why the fk do they need to say something so retarded as "so and so needs to die"
    pisses me off those fking retards
    ye ziyun is a good person but she is weighed down by responsibility and we all know what happened to her mother and her relationship with her father and the feelings she felt when her father seemed to her that he only cared about ye han.
    then these dumbasses come here and say ye ziyun should die. these people have mental issues. 

s

I know right. I mean not only that but Ye Ziyun rejected nice lie for Ning'er's sake, cuz you know in her heart she didn't want to but that bitch ain't even say thanks.
  • Vexram said:

I prefer Ye Zhiyun actually. I do not like Xiao Ning Er, especially how she refuses to back down and tries to steal Ye Zhi Yun's love.

Just so you know after Nie Li moves to city lord mansion Ye ziyun actually starts liking him more and more she doesn't want to give in her feelings because she doesn't want Ning'er to suffer she's a real lady always putting others in front of her. However after Nie Li saves her father she starts giving in on her feelings for Nie Li.
  • Azgabeth1 said:

Vexram said:

Just so you know after Nie Li moves to city lord mansion Ye ziyun actually starts liking him more and more she doesn't want to give in her feelings because she doesn't want Ning'er to suffer she's a real lady always putting others in front of her. However after Nie Li saves her father she starts giving in on her feelings for Nie Li.
    Anyways this is just a guess but as time passes... and the different characters regain past memories this will turn into a harem. We already have the two that have started this endless debate, we know later he meets the crossdressing girl and that her parents seem to accept him and he also meets the arrogant girl that he whips and her mother forces her on him. The story is still ongoing and there are higher realms and so forth to challenge and conquer so by the end he could end up with many peerless beauties. At this point lets just sit back and enjoy the ride....
  • ANYWAY LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS UP TO THE AUTHOR (MAD SNAIL I believe, I'm not sure please correct me if I'm wrong) WHO ENDS WITH WHO, MAYBE NIE LIE ENDS UP WITH DUAN JIAN
    :)) :P :P :)) :-j =)) =)) =)) =)) (just joking)

I WOULD END THIS AND HAVE NO MORE COMENTS ON THIS THREAD OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED.
  • edited January 2016

Shut up, u bitches! You guys don't even consider Nie Li's feelings. Do you only care if the girl is happy? Consider Nie Li who loves Ye Ziyun. Your thinking is flawed. This discussion shouldn't be on spoiler forum.

For those of u that want spoilers about the relationship

Ye Ziyun gets engage to Nie Li after Nie Li meets Ye Mo and Ye Mo accepts him as his son-in-law.
    Xiao Ning'er should have not been in Nie Li's harem, but she is because:
    Apparently, Xiao Ning'er was one of Nie Li's lovers from his previous life, but he did not know because she wore a mask (had scars on her face)
    Later, Nie Li accepts her love
    yea i agree with you
     i've been saying that people should consider how nie li felt or put themselves in his shoes. the emotions between those two in the past life when they met after they lost everything is extremely deep yet some guy goes "ye ziyun should die!" or other retarded crap like that. of course that would piss me off

and
    then this dumbass gaurie comes and defends those people that are saying ye ziyun should die

"wow so in that post all I see is someone who is incapable of having a point without bad mouthing others, and Nie Li in his original life was with both of them ye Ziyun and many years later ning'er" thats gaurie's dumb post to me after i got mad at those who bashed on ye ziyun if thats not defending them what is? doesnt say anything to the guy that says ye ziyun should die when i did and he comes to pick a fight with me and now he thinks hes a fking angel.
     god what a dumbass

ill say it once more since some idiots here dont seem to get it.
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU GUYS SHIP, BUT IF YOU ARE SAYING ONE OF THOSE GIRLS SHOULD DIE OR WHATEVER RETARDED INSULTING CRAP THEN FK OFF THATS JUST FUCKING WRONG.

you know I had a rebuttal to that but I'm not gonna bother, your not gonna listen to it anyways so I'm not gonna bother. Just keep your ad hominem attack I'm not gonna lower myself to your level
  • Dude, no hating here.

I fall in love with Ning Er already when I was reading TDG manga. Ning Er is more sexy compared to Zi Yun imo.

well,The manga was too short. It just about 12-13 page per chapter. So i just read the LN. 
  • a guy a bit ago requested a lock on this thread. considering how things seem to be escalating. im gonna second that recomendation. if it gets any worse im gonna stay on my lazy ass and go right to a mod to get it locked. it's one thing to bash a story, it's one thing to get into an actual arguement about what's right/wrong, it's fine to get a little too serious about it, but things have gone way past that now. people are starting to add in not just a few but lots of swearing, and degrading the arguements to who has the better insults.

so people, tone it down. in fact just quit. no need to start cussing each other out over something like this. this is not japan, and we are not super otaku's who are obsessed about waifus (oh god i hope none of us are, i know im not but there might be a few and they just happen to be on this thread) so lets all just chill and get back to just enjoying the story instead of taking our opinions and beating each other to death with them in such a retarded fashion.
  • Shut up, u bitches! You guys don't even consider Nie Li's feelings. Do you only care if the girl is happy? Consider Nie Li who loves Ye Ziyun. Your thinking is flawed. This discussion shouldn't be on spoiler forum.

For those of u that want spoilers about the relationship

Ye Ziyun gets engage to Nie Li after Nie Li meets Ye Mo and Ye Mo accepts him as his son-in-law.
    Xiao Ning'er should have not been in Nie Li's harem, but she is because:
    Apparently, Xiao Ning'er was one of Nie Li's lovers from his previous life, but he did not know because she wore a mask (had scars on her face)
    Later, Nie Li accepts her love
    yea i agree with you
     i've been saying that people should consider how nie li felt or put themselves in his shoes. the emotions between those two in the past life when they met after they lost everything is extremely deep yet some guy goes "ye ziyun should die!" or other retarded crap like that. of course that would piss me off

and
    then this dumbass gaurie comes and defends those people that are saying ye ziyun should die

"wow so in that post all I see is someone who is incapable of having a point without bad mouthing others, and Nie Li in his original life was with both of them ye Ziyun and many years later ning'er" thats gaurie's dumb post to me after i got mad at those who bashed on ye ziyun if thats not defending them what is? doesnt say anything to the guy that says ye ziyun should die when i did and he comes to pick a fight with me and now he thinks hes a fking angel.
     god what a dumbass

ill say it once more since some idiots here dont seem to get it.
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU GUYS SHIP, BUT IF YOU ARE SAYING ONE OF THOSE GIRLS SHOULD DIE OR WHATEVER RETARDED INSULTING CRAP THEN FK OFF THATS JUST FUCKING WRONG.

Dude, take a chill pill
    You're taking this further than what it needs to be. Again, read that post. He called you out for badmouthing. That's not defending those who wanted ziyun to die, it's upholding what this place is for. In case you never read, the homepage of the forum says no cursing or any bad shit like that. If he didn't do it, I would. I don't agree with those who said that ziyun should go die, that's the only thing you said that's actually right. But you could have told them off without badmouthing. Besides, I don't think they actually mean it anyways, just some fanatics lost in the moment like some crazy fan girl over one direction saying Justin bieber should go die but they don't mean it at least most wouldn't.
  • considering the number of useless threads that are popping up now i'm regretting we have a forum here now -.-
  • Vexram said:

a guy a bit ago requested a lock on this thread. considering how things seem to be escalating. im gonna second that recomendation. if it gets any worse im gonna stay on my lazy ass and go right to a mod to get it locked. it's one thing to bash a story, it's one thing to get into an actual arguement about what's right/wrong, it's fine to get a little too serious about it, but things have gone way past that now. people are starting to add in not just a few but lots of swearing, and degrading the arguements to who has the better insults.

so people, tone it down. in fact just quit. no need to start cussing each other out over something like this. this is not japan, and we are not super otaku's who are obsessed about waifus (oh god i hope none of us are, i know im not but there might be a few and they just happen to be on this thread) so lets all just chill and get back to just enjoying the story instead of taking our opinions and beating each other to death with them in such a retarded fashion.

already send a request to lock it yesterday, I couldn't go to a mod cause don't know who any mod is
  • Can i put an 18 and over tag on the thread to keep it open.  I love passionate arguments.
  • Why just let Nie Li have them both it not like those thing doesn't happen in Anime or manga why not Manhua
  • i believe all that commend here is a girl. xD
  • OMG I hate ze yun just want her to die with that recent chapter.
    All the mess because this stupid TS
  • TianMing said:
    Why just let Nie Li have them both it not like those thing doesn't happen in Anime or manga why not Manhua

Well now he have harem with both :D +theres long yuyan,jade girl,yu yan 
  • You just can't hate Xiao Ning'er. I want her to be with Nie Li cause she deserves to be happy. She deserves him, really. She works way too hard for her self. And she fights for what she wants.. I just want her to struggle against the destiny that was written between her and Nie Li. She deserves way better than being just a supporting role.
  • You just can't hate Xiao Ning'er. I want her to be with Nie Li cause she deserves to be happy. She deserves him, really. She works way too hard for her self. And she fights for what she wants.. I just want her to struggle against the destiny that was written between her and Nie Li. She deserves way better than being just a supporting role.
    Yes, I know ning'er is deserve to be happy.

But It's in real life, which girl you like more....
    The girl that love you in your great time, or the girl that still love you in your poor and hardest time.

So please grown up, don't be childish.
    You should understand nie li feeling.

Ze yun is the most precious to nie li because she love him in his hardest and lowest time, even she SACRIFICE her fucking LIVE to safe him.
    If I were nie li, I would   also have obsession to her if I got second change in life.

Ning er also good, but her feeling occurred in nie li best time