Just get with Xiao Ning’er please.

OMG I hate ze yun just want her to die with that recent chapter.

Comments

• I also prefer Xiao Ninger, but not because of the events of the last chapter. 

I think that overall she is a better character than Yi Ziayon (probably misspelled that), but you cannot hate on Yi Ziayon because of the last chapter. She said all of those things for her (ex)best friend's sake. In fact, she was even hurting her own feelings just so that Xiao Ninger has a chance at conquering Nei Li's heart too.

Even though I said that, I still couldn't help but feel bad for Nei Li for some reason.

• Ye Ziyun is mean,I like more Ning'er,she is far more sweet/hardworker and more resolute
  • edited December 2015
    I don't know, I want Nei Li to get on with Ning'er is because I myself have a thing for blondes. Ye Ziyun as a person is quite sacrificial. Even though she has feelings for Nei Li, she is ready to sacrifice them for Ning'er. That says a lot about her character.
  • OMG I hate ze yun just want her to die with that recent chapter.

• edited December 2015
    Karnage said:

I don't know, I want Nei Li to get on with Ning'er is because I myself have a thing for blondes. Ye Ziyun as a person is quite sacrificial. Even though she has feelings for Nei Li, she is ready to sacrifice them for Ning'er. That says a lot about her character.

that's even love? would you give your girlfriend (and she doesn't even love him) to another guy only because he loves her? I wouldn't do it.

You=Ye Ziyun
    Gf=Nie Li
    Other guy=Ning'er 

just to be sure :3
  • Actually I strongly agree MC should be with Ning'er at least in this lifetime she is the one, but MC is still pretty much attachment to his previous life. If this is any other tragedy drama llama, there is a lot drama potential for MC to regret not treasuring Ning'er this lifetime.
  • Shut up, u bitches! You guys don't even consider Nie Li's feelings. Do you only care if the girl is happy? Consider Nie Li who loves Ye Ziyun. Your thinking is flawed. This discussion shouldn't be on spoiler forum.

For those of u that want spoilers about the relationship

Ye Ziyun gets engage to Nie Li after Nie Li meets Ye Mo and Ye Mo accepts him as his son-in-law.
    Xiao Ning'er should have not been in Nie Li's harem, but she is because:
    Apparently, Xiao Ning'er was one of Nie Li's lovers from his previous life, but he did not know because she wore a mask (had scars on her face)
    Later, Nie Li accepts her love
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Shut up, u bitches! You guys don't even consider Nie Li's feelings. Do you only care if the girl is happy? Consider Nie Li who loves Ye Ziyun. Your thinking is flawed. This discussion shouldn't be on spoiler forum.

For those of u that want spoilers about the relationship

Ye Ziyun gets engage to Nie Li after Nie Li meets Ye Mo and Ye Mo accepts him as his son-in-law.
    Xiao Ning'er should have not been in Nie Li's harem, but she is because:
    Apparently, Xiao Ning'er was one of Nie Li's lovers from his previous life, but he did not know because she wore a mask (had scars on her face)
    Later, Nie Li accepts her love
    Fuck that shit!  These Ho's ain't loyal!  Time to make her Nalan Yanran from btth and let her regret that shit FOR LIFE!
  • shit! how does he accept her love? 

• Like I said, once he realizes that she was his former lover, he begins to accept her feelings.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Man he should have atleast nalan yanran her for atleast a little bit i want to see the REGRET!
  • edited December 2015

Man he should have atleast nalan yanran her for atleast a little bit i want to see the REGRET!

who is that? No wait wtf,wrong novel mate :))

• Man he should have atleast nalan yanran her for atleast a little bit i want to see the REGRET!

Nope, I think he meant Ye Ziyun or Xiao Ning'er. Do you mean Ye Ziyun, @crownklown? I don't agree with you since Nie Li loves Ye Ziyun. If you meant Xiao Ning'er, you are so rude since she's nothing like Nalan Yanran.

Nope, I think he meant Ye Ziyun or Xiao Ning'er. Do you mean Ye Ziyun, @crownklown? I don't agree with you since Nie Li loves Ye Ziyun. If you meant Xiao Ning'er, you are so rude since she's nothing like Nalan Yanran.
    or maybe it was a joke,who knows......

• Like I said, once he realizes that she was his former lover, he begins to accept her feelings.

Can you tell us around which chapter that happens?
    I'd like to go visit the raw and read it.
  • 255 and 261. The first chapter is when they each start to regain memories from the other generation and the other is when Nie talks about the second women

Man he should have atleast nalan yanran her for atleast a little bit i want to see the REGRET!

I wanted for her to regret it!  Not have it be completely blown over.  Though ive only read spoilers i thought the btth MC refused to get with Nalan Yanran and she regretted her decision through the whole story.
  • edited December 2015
    you people hating on ye ziyun are idiots. the novel starts from ni lie's 2nd life and he got closer to ning'er first so she has a better impression on the readers.
    but if you guys even had an ounce of brain cells in you then you would understand how nie li feels or how you would feel if you were in nie li's shoes, well assuming you even have the capability to even think in someone else's shoes. 
    if the story was told of nie li's first life when glory city was destroyed he and ziyun met, fell in love, journeyed together then died protecting him all of you would be shipping nie li and ye ziyun and will be like "whos ning'er?"

seen dumb comments before but dang, u idiots take the cake!
  • you people hating on ye ziyun are idiots. the novel starts from ni lie's 2nd life and he got closer to ning'er first so she has a better impression on the readers.

but if you guys even had an ounce of brain cells in you then you would understand how nie li feels or how you would feel if you were in nie li's shoes, well assuming you even have the capability to even think in someone else's shoes. 
    if the story was told of nie li's first life when glory city was destroyed he and ziyun met, fell in love, journeyed together then died protecting him all of you would be shipping nie li and ye ziyun and will be like "whos ning'er?"

wow so in that post all I see is someone who is incapable of having a point without bad mouthing others, and Nie Li in his original life was with both of them ye Ziyun and many years later ning'er
  • edited December 2015
    Gaurie said:

you people hating on ye ziyun are idiots. the novel starts from ni lie's 2nd life and he got closer to ning'er first so she has a better impression on the readers.

wow so in that post all I see is someone who is incapable of having a point without bad mouthing others, and Nie Li in his original life was with both of them ye Ziyun and many years later ning'er

You're the dumb one. You're trying to force someone to love someone they have no feelings for. Also, Ye Ziyun isn't bad. She has responsibilities, you know. If you read the novel, you will realize they both have problems. Also, Ning'er is not a saint. Later on, she considers raping Nie Li, so she can marry him. Is that great? Also, Ye Ziyun cares for Ning'er as much as she does Nie Li, so when she gets engaged technically, she feels guilty, you know.

Still, even though Nie Li was with Ning'er, he still does not know it was her yet. Currently, he accepts her love, true. However, it is clearly stated that Nie Li has been with many women, he only cares for Ye Ziyun. If Ning'er was not already like a sister to him, I doubt he would love her.

I wanted for her to regret it!  Not have it be completely blown over.  Though ive only read spoilers i thought the btth MC refused to get with Nalan Yanran and she regretted her decision through the whole story.

Dude, Nalan Yanran insulted him and did not like him until she met him as a different person. However, Ye Ziyun liked Nie Li already. However, she felt guilty that she was going to steal him from Xiao Ning'er.
  • He said in the past the only one that came as close to love was Ning Er , thats why he decided to accept her feelings. Even if he didnt know her beforehand in this life , he would have still acted the same way.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Gaurie said:

are you an idiot? all you dumbasses do is badmouth ye ziyun because the novel doesnt tell the story of nie li and ye ziyun after the fall of glory city and ship ning'er and nie li.
    im not saying shipping ning'er and nie li is bad of course since with your stupidity you will obviously assume that from my post if i dont mention it....
    but badmouthing ye ziyun just because the novel shows more of ning'er when you obviously know the story and emotions nie li went through with ye ziyun in the past life?
    you are disgustingly despicable learn how to think in another character's shoes for once in your own life so you dont just only love your disgusting self.
  • edited January 2016

Gaurie said:

You're the dumb one. You're trying to force someone to love someone they have no feelings for. Also, Ye Ziyun isn't bad. She has responsibilities, you know. If you read the novel, you will realize they both have problems. Also, Ning'er is not a saint. Later on, she considers raping Nie Li, so she can marry him. Is that great? Also, Ye Ziyun cares for Ning'er as much as she does Nie Li, so when she gets engaged technically, she feels guilty, you know.

Still, even though Nie Li was with Ning'er, he still does not know it was her yet. Currently, he accepts her love, true. However, it is clearly stated that Nie Li has been with many women, he only cares for Ye Ziyun. If Ning'er was not already like a sister to him, I doubt he would love her.
    agreed.

but well there are a lot of circumstances involved.... like how nie li didnt notice ning'er was one of the girls he traveled with. in the past life ye ziyun lost all those responsibilities because as you know glory city died with her family then her and nie li slowly fell in love overcoming hardships together yet these assholes just badmouths her because the novel doesnt go into detail for it. As for what you said about ning'er considering to rape nie li (lol) well yea she isnt a saint although some of these dumb readers have extremely simple minds and think so. nobody is a saint, and just by reading the translated chapters so far you can just sense ning'er sadness. SO her eventually wanting to rape nie li (lol xD) is probably her conclusion at the moment that is a result of her pent up emotions and many other circumstances. 
    honestly the info about ning'er in nie li's past life is too vague, although i heard spoilers that ning'er was one of the girls that gave nie li a deep impression in the past life when he starts to notice that girl was ning'er he starts to notice her more thats all. 
    well in conclusion... the people who badmouth ye ziyun are idiots, not telling them to ship nie li and her but badmouthing her just makes them idiots. (im actually on ning'er's side xD but i dont disregard the feelings nie li and ye ziyun had for each other in the past life and i seriously wonder how these idiots dont understand the feeling nie li felt when he was reborn and met his dead lover again by going back to the past, if it was me i would be crying.)
  • Gaurie said:

are you an idiot? all you dumbasses do is badmouth ye ziyun because the novel doesnt tell the story of nie li and ye ziyun after the fall of glory city and ship ning'er and nie li.
    im not saying shipping ning'er and nie li is bad of course since with your stupidity you will obviously assume that from my post if i dont mention it....
    but badmouthing ye ziyun just because the novel shows more of ning'er when you obviously know the story and emotions nie li went through with ye ziyun in the past life?
    you are disgustingly despicable learn how to think in another character's shoes for once in your own life so you dont just only love your disgusting self.

first learn to read and you can look on history I have not said anything supporting either side and second off is insulting someone your way of trying to prove your right, and let's go into their shoes then, Nie Li loves ye Ziyun and she sacrificed herself for him, fair enough to create a lasting bond, later he gets with ning'er unaware who she is. So before you try to bad mouth me learn to read to know what I have gone by before you come off bad mouthing me and calling me a idiot
  • Gaurie said:

once again another person who doesn't read
  • Dude, Nalan Yanran insulted him and did not like him until she met him as a different person. However, Ye Ziyun liked Nie Li already. However, she felt guilty that she was going to steal him from Xiao Ning'er.

I'd still rather have nie lie give her some light punishment.  Otherwise its just her getting spoiled through the whole story.
  • edited January 2016
    Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

you need to learn how to read other's post and learn how to read your own retarded comments.
    you defend those idiots that bad mouth ye ziyun for retarded reasons. if you aren't an idiot what are you a dumbass or a retard? he can end up with any of the two
    people can support any of the two
    but the retarded badmouthing of ye ziyun thats going on all over the place is beyond retarded just like you. your first and second post dont relate to each other at all.
    your first post defends those badmouthers by calling me a badmouther.
    on the 2nd post you are talking about not supporting either relationship and other retarded crap that has nothing to do with this argument.
    plz be a little less stupid because im having a real tough time following your idiocy. no fking idea what you are trying to say with your 2nd post that has any relation to the original argument here which is me saying that those people who badmouth ye ziyun without considering nie li and because the novel didn't tell the story of nie li's past life making ning'er more popular with the readers so they badmouth ye ziyun for that reason, since you obviously have no  clue whats going on here.

• Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

you need to learn how to read other's post and learn how to read your own retarded comments.
    you defend those idiots that bad mouth ye ziyun for retarded reasons. if you aren't an idiot what are you a dumbass or a retard? he can end up with any of the two
    but the retarded badmouthing of ye ziyun thats going on all over the place is beyond retarded just like you. your first and second post dont relate to each other at all.
    on the 2nd post you are talking about not supporting either relationship and other retarded crap that has nothing to do with this argument.
    plz be a little less stupid because im having a real tough time following your idiocy. no fking idea what you are trying to say with your 2nd post that has any relation to the original argument here which is me saying that those people who badmouth ye ziyun without considering nie li and because the novel didn't tell the story of nie li's past life making ning'er more popular with the readers so they badmouth ye ziyun for that reason, since you obviously have no  clue whats going on here.

neither post defended anyone. So let me get this straight they bad mouth a fictional character which is equal to you bad mouthing a actuall person and the second post refered to not supporting either cause "You're trying to force someone to love someone they have no feelings for" thus I deferred to the point I never supported for or against either, furthermore the first post made a point the second post had to follow the reply thus it became non related to the original post
  • edited January 2016
    Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

Gaurie said:

neither post defended anyone. So let me get this straight they bad mouth a fictional character which is equal to you bad mouthing a actuall person and the second post refered to not supporting either cause "You're trying to force someone to love someone they have no feelings for" thus I deferred to the point I never supported for or against either, furthermore the first post made a point the second post had to follow the reply thus it became non related to the original post
    knew you would say that retarded crap. "they badmouth a character that doesnt exist which is justice but since you badmouthed them, because they are real people you are evil!"
    you defend them and deny you didn't
    you go completely off topic the next time you reply which had nothing to do with what you said in the first post.
    done arguing with an idiot like you.