Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• Spoiler:
    Does Meng Hao gain enlightenment on the jar from the fourth mountain any time soon? 
    Spoiler:
  • berkgod said:

Does Meng Hao gain enlightenment on the jar from the fourth mountain any time soon? 
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Yeah, it's relatively soon, after the events that begin in the chapter I just posted..

• SPWJin said:

when dose he eat the fruit that gives him powers (one piece lmao) but im serious when dose he get the fruit

A) This is a spoiler question and should be in spoiler tags
    B) That does not happen any time soon, so you should ask about it in another thread
    DB I feel for you. You are trying to have a nice "MINI" spoiler thread... ie in the next few chapters and yet people keep asking questions that are whole arcs away and more. Also the thread clearly states "MINI" spoilers and yet people keep asking for "EARTH SHATTERING" or "MAJOR" spoilers. As both @anonpuffs and you have stated... IF YOU WANT TO ASK FOR A MAJOR SPOILER OR A SPOILER FROM THE DISTANT FUTURE, PLEASE USE THE OTHER SPOILER THREAD. Is that really too much to ask of you readers? DB is doing this for us please do not spoil his goodwill.
    Yes, thanks. I don't want to be a jerk, but it's really damn annoying when I say it over and over again and use a huge font, and yet it still happens. I'm more concerned with readers who would like to have a thread like this but risk getting spoiled by people who don't follow the "rules."
  • I feel like you should have some administrator privileges or something so you can delete comments on this thread if needed instead of having to make a whole new one if someone screws up. I don't know if that's possible though.
  • I feel like you should have some administrator privileges or something so you can delete comments on this thread if needed instead of having to make a whole new one if someone screws up. I don't know if that's possible though.

The Overlord agreed with you and it hath been accomplished!

The Overlord agreed with you and it hath been accomplished!

Congratulations on becoming a moderator, Deathblade.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Lol are you for real? We just had a discussion about how this thread is not for spoilers far in the future. Stahppp
  • anonpuffs said:

Lol are you for real? We just had a discussion about how this thread is not for spoilers far in the future. Stahppp

I know, I just don't think you can really count this question as a spoiler.
  • anonpuffs said:

Lol are you for real? We just had a discussion about how this thread is not for spoilers far in the future. Stahppp

Did you read the first post in the thread?
  • edited December 2015

anonpuffs said:

I did, I just didn't think that knowing MH's future appearance was going to ruin the story for anyone. That's why I asked the question.
  • anonpuffs said:

I did, I just didn't think that knowing MH's future appearance was going to ruin the story for anyone. That's why I asked the question.
    I specifically asked not to reveal any information past the next few chapters, and also said that I wouldn't provide any of that information. Also, how could it not be considered a spoiler to reveal when the protagonist reaches the next major cultivation stage?

Just to reiterate, this thread is for minor info about the upcoming handful of chapters.
  • hey iirc there were three nascent cultivators mentioned when meng entered dongluo city and their spirit stage cultivator dead..so why only one came to meet him or m wrong?
  • kr33d said:

hey iirc there were three nascent cultivators mentioned when meng entered dongluo city and their spirit stage cultivator dead..so why only one came to meet him or m wrong?

Vague answer:
    You're right, they had three and only sent one. The reason will be explained in a couple chapters
    Detailed answer
    They assume that since Meng Hao is only at the Core Formation stage, that a single Nascent Soul guy should be more than enough to take care of him. Fools.
  • also will the parrot and uv ask meng how he got all the stuff that he has right now and wat's their reaction..coz just seeing him perform makes flabbergasted then how will they react to everything

• kr33d said:

also will the parrot and uv ask meng how he got all the stuff that he has right now and wat's their reaction..coz just seeing him perform makes flabbergasted then how will they react to everything

To conform to the rules of the thread, I'm gonna send you a private message in answer to this one
  • btw this might be a totally far off spoiler question ever but i have to ask
    did uv ever learn that 4 comes after 3?
  • kr33d said:

btw this might be a totally far off spoiler question ever but i have to ask

did uv ever learn that 4 comes after 3?

Not in the next few chapters, if you want more long term spoilers, start a new thread or ask in one of the other threads :-P
  • but seriously i saw him talking to chen fan saying:
    Eee? I have some stories too! Actually, I have ten thousand. You go first, and then me.”

“Now that we have built up the conversation properly, we can finally discuss the meaning of life. Eee…? It’s dark outside. I just realized that when we talked about sunset, there were thirty thousand stories I forgot to mention. That won’t do! I don’t get chances like this very often. I need to tell you those stories….” The meat jelly cleared its throat a few times, and then began speaking again.

chapter 182..thats y i had this doubt
  • kr33d said:

but seriously i saw him talking to chen fan saying:

Eee? I have some stories too! Actually, I have ten thousand. You go first, and then me.”

“Now that we have built up the conversation properly, we can finally discuss the meaning of life. Eee…? It’s dark outside. I just realized that when we talked about sunset, there were thirty thousand stories I forgot to mention. That won’t do! I don’t get chances like this very often. I need to tell you those stories….” The meat jelly cleared its throat a few times, and then began speaking again.

chapter 182..thats y i had this doubt
    I've seen this discussion a lot on WW and reddit, and haven't weighed in. I'll address it in a future chapter release....
  • well then i hope that uv learns how to count else like in todays chap we might someday see uv talking to meng in front of all the armies and ppl saying 'what are you afraid of their are only 3 ppl'
    well thats for some later day.. thanks for the answers
  • Okay so about the latest chapter. I'm pretty sure the formation can be moved since the chapter is named assault on Dongluo City. I'm just wondering how they manage to move that Nascent Cultivator around, I mean surely they're not powerful enough to force a Nascent Cultivator to move all the way to  the City right? Hmm but maybe everyone in the fog is like in an alternate space or something so the nascent soul cultivator won't even know they're moving... hmmm
  • Okay so about the latest chapter. I'm pretty sure the formation can be moved since the chapter is named assault on Dongluo City. I'm just wondering how they manage to move that Nascent Cultivator around, I mean surely they're not powerful enough to force a Nascent Cultivator to move all the way to  the City right? Hmm but maybe everyone in the fog is like in an alternate space or something so the nascent soul cultivator won't even know they're moving... hmmm

Well, it never goes into the details of this, but have you ever trapped a spider under a glass, and then moved the glass? You could probably argue that it's a similar principle
  • Like the Nascent Soul Cultivator is unconsciously being drawn in whatever direction the fog takes? Yeah I guess that makes sense. Thx Deathblade! :D
  • edited December 2015
    now m totally impressed by issth on a whole new level..the usage of bizzare techniques and in such combination is really a new level of massacre..compared to all the xianxia this is by far the most badass scene..not even wang lin's cape of cultivators match it..
    more of this kind will come later right?

• Do we get to see the Dongluo clan any time in the immediate future?
    Spoiler:
    Does Meng Hao make an enemy out of this frigid Snow clan?
  • kr33d said:

now m totally impressed by issth on a whole new level..the usage of bizzare techniques and in such combination is really a new level of massacre..compared to all the xianxia this is by far the most badass scene..not even wang lin's cape of cultivators match it..

more of this kind will come later right?

you betcha
  • berkgod said:

Do we get to see the Dongluo clan any time in the immediate future?

The entire next story arc of several chapters is all about the Frigid Snow Clan. And no, he gets on their good side right from the beginning
  • Did MH bond with the larva?
  • Did MH bond with the larva?

No, that was Hanxue Shan's larva. They bond for life.
  • berkgod said:

Do we get to see the Dongluo clan any time in the immediate future?

I don't think I answered the first question
    Spoiler:
    No, Meng Hao has gone off in a completely different direction now
This discussion has been closed.