Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• Dear Deathblade,

Could you give us link to original melody for Lord Fifths and seafood dishes song? Maybe MDB could sing for us with all Deathblade family Lord Filths version?? 
  • noniusz said:
    Dear Deathblade,

Could you give us link to original melody for Lord Fifths and seafood dishes song? Maybe MDB could sing for us with all Deathblade family Lord Filths version?? 
    Sure. Actually there is a recording Er Gen personally made, I'll release that along with chapter 1100!
  • Thank you DB.
  • deathblade a question please. To be an all heaven immortal do u need to be in a bloodline to become an all heaven immortail or anyone can become one and its just harder for them then the one that had an ancestor that was an allheaven immortal?
  • deathblade a question please. To be an all heaven immortal do u need to be in a bloodline to become an all heaven immortail or anyone can become one and its just harder for them then the one that had an ancestor that was an allheaven immortal?
    I think the implication was that you had to be part of a bloodline. honestly, I don't even know the answer to the question based on how far ahead I've read.

• but the first bloodline? i think everyone can do it but one Awaken their bloodline this is easier the other one make his bloodline this is harder unless told other way i'm reading believing in this rule, but need cultivation, and forge some DAO on their bloodline.

because the rules of the post i couldn't express all my opinion but i think this is the way otherwise how the first person did it?
  • but the first bloodline? i think everyone can do it but one Awaken their bloodline this is easier the other one make his bloodline this is harder unless told other way i'm reading believing in this rule, but need cultivation, and forge some DAO on their bloodline.

because the rules of the post i couldn't express all my opinion but i think this is the way otherwise how the first person did it?
    My point exactly 
  • is lin cong good or bad?
  • kr33d said:
    is lin cong good or bad?
    i'm not quire sure what that means exactly, but he doesn't become a friend of Meng Hao if that's what you mean

• kr33d said:
    is lin cong good or bad?
    i'm not quire sure what that means exactly, but he doesn't become a friend of Meng Hao if that's what you mean

Does Meng Hao kill him?
  • xaryte said:
    kr33d said:
    is lin cong good or bad?

Does Meng Hao kill him?
    yes, but he's in the Echelon which means he has more than one life

• Will Lord Fifth & Lord Third have the chance to interact (torment) with the echelons? Yuwen Jian is a good candidate for Lord Third's undending vexation because he is immoral, lol.

• rexdaevid said:

Will Lord Fifth & Lord Third have the chance to interact (torment) with the echelons? Yuwen Jian is a good candidate for Lord Third's undending vexation because he is immoral, lol.

actually no, they stay inside his bag of holding, although the reason why they do so is actually mentioned

• rexdaevid said:

Will Lord Fifth & Lord Third have the chance to interact (torment) with the echelons? Yuwen Jian is a good candidate for Lord Third's undending vexation because he is immoral, lol.

actually no, they stay inside his bag of holding, although the reason why they do so is actually mentioned

What's the reason?
  • xaryte said:
    rexdaevid said:

What's the reason?
    the parrot and meat jelly both give differing opinions, and it's hard to tell for sure what's the truth. the parrot says that it was napping, the meat jelly says that they won't help him unless they think he can't win. the parrot then agrees with the meat jelly

• I dont know if this really belongs here but I wanted to tell you that in ch 1113  Hai Dongqing uses a "Minor Five Elements Sword" Formation and I was wondering if it is the same as the one from Desolate Era or if it is just a translation thing that makes the two sound so simmilar? 
  • I dont know if this really belongs here but I wanted to tell you that in ch 1113  Hai Dongqing uses a "Minor Five Elements Sword" Formation and I was wondering if it is the same as the one from Desolate Era or if it is just a translation thing that makes the two sound so simmilar? 
    I would assume the Chinese characters are probably the same. The five elements are a very common part of Chinese philosophy, and sword formations are staple for xianxia stories, so it's not too surprising that something like a five elements sword formation would appear in multiplle stories. It's pretty common. It would be like reading two different western sword and sorcery novels where a wizard "throws a fireball"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Xing
  • edited November 2016
    In the latest chapter is the reason why Meng Hao's kill not considered a criminal action because he is part of the League of Demon Sealers under the other Paragon?
  • In the latest chapter is the reason why Meng Hao's kill not considered a criminal action because he is part of the League of Demon Sealers under the other Paragon?
    nope.

• xaryte said:
    rexdaevid said:

What's the reason?
    the parrot and meat jelly both give differing opinions, and it's hard to tell for sure what's the truth. the parrot says that it was napping, the meat jelly says that they won't help him unless they think he can't win. the parrot then agrees with the meat jelly

so they r jus lazying arnd..
  • xaryte said:
    rexdaevid said:

What's the reason?

so they r jus lazying arnd..
  • @Deathblade ;
    Who will win fight between Meng Hao trio and Dao Heaven?
  • @Deathblade ;
    Who will win fight between Meng Hao trio and Dao Heaven?
    kind of a complicated answer but he basically decimates them. they flee but then
    meng hao powers up to Allheaven Immortal to continue the fight

• what chapter does the fight between MH and DH end so I can save up some chapters?
  • what chapter does the fight between MH and DH end so I can save up some chapters?
    1123/1124

• Hi Deathblade, i just wanted to know, Don't know if this question deserves spoiler tags but any way i'll just add them on ^^
    when Dao Heavens and the other force down there Cultivations, does that mean they start from scratch again or did they just force thier Cultivation level to drop back to the Immortel Realm?
  • @Deathblade ;
    Why can't Meng Hao place the NFs inside his forehead all the time? Fang Wei was able to do it, why can't MH?
  • Hi Deathblade
    Around where does he meet his Family members ? and i 'm in Book 4 what does please that green mark on his skin mean ? and what s the meaning of the other color lack , red ... and why that women got angry ?
    Thanks 
  • ayoubreg said:
    Hi Deathblade
    Around where does he meet his Family members ? and i 'm in Book 4 what does please that green mark on his skin mean ? and what s the meaning of the other color lack , red ... and why that women got angry ?
    Thanks 
    He meets his family close to the end of book 5. The green mark shows that he is from the Fang clan and that girl realizes that she is his sister
  • daolateur said:
    Hi Deathblade, i just wanted to know, Don't know if this question deserves spoiler tags but any way i'll just add them on ^^
    when Dao Heavens and the other force down there Cultivations, does that mean they start from scratch again or did they just force thier Cultivation level to drop back to the Immortel Realm?
    to the Immortal Realm I'm pretty sure
This discussion has been closed.