What is your favorite ranking System?

What is your favorite ranking System? What novel is it from or is it your own made up system?

ex

Warrior rank 1

Warrior rank 2

Warrior rank 3

Warrior rank 4

Warrior rank 5

Tagged:

Comments

• I like it when they are simple and easy to remember, would help if there weren't too many. For example ST ranking system vs CD ranking system, ST has a ton of ranks, and below the immortal level they aren't exactly easy to remember, but in CD it's simple and easy and there aren't too many.

Overall I'd say the ranking systems from: ATG, MGA, CD are the ones that are best for me
  • Madness said:

I like it when they are simple and easy to remember, would help if there weren't too many. For example ST ranking system vs CD ranking system, ST has a ton of ranks, and below the immortal level they aren't exactly easy to remember, but in CD it's simple and easy and there aren't too many.

Overall I'd say the ranking systems from: ATG, MGA, CD are the ones that are best for me
    agree with this one... the simplest the better... if there is ton of ranks not only it's confusing it's also hard to remember what are the rank...  
  • edited December 2015
    I like Doulou Dalu's and CD's. Both are simple and easy to understand. They also seem interesting and original.
  • ISSTH because it's creative. Each level has it's own system an way to get better. Most cultivation systems are linear but this one seems yo have no limits for the cultivator.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • yeah simple for me. MGA works nice as it combines names with levels. BTTH's ranking system leaves me clueless.....
  • I like Doulou Dalu's and CD's. Both are simple and easy to understand. They also seem interesting and original.
    ISSTH because it's creative. Each level has it's own system an way to get better. Most cultivation systems are linear but this one seems yo have no limits for the cultivator.
    The best systems are those where each major stage is clearly marked by some extra quality, other than "moah powah".