Chu feng's clan..!

So...I was just wondering if there is anything known about chu feng's clan ....as in which clan his dad belongs to...
Any info is really appreciated...
Thanks
A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King

Comments

• edited December 2015
    they're from to the chu clan they are rulers of some of the mortal realms +lower/upper realms
    they are really powerful but not the most powerful clan in world
    his daddy and grandpa were the strongest in the clan history (power and talent wise )
    and chu clan think that cf is dead  
    and his dad told him not all of chu clan are evil (you know so he wouldn't  go on town on them)
    and they originate from holy land
  • edited December 2015
    souldz25 said:

they're from to the chu clan they are rulers of some of the mortal realms +lower/upper realms
    they are really powerful but not the most powerful clan in world
    his daddy and grandpa were the strongest in the clan history (power and talent wise )
    and chu clan think that cf is dead  
    and his dad told him not all of chu clan are evil (you know so he wouldn't  go on town on them)
    and they originate from holy land

So...why was he sent away from the clan?? What happened??and is he welcomed back into the clan ever??
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • edited December 2015
    enix19955 said:

So...why was he sent away from the clan?? What happened??and is he welcomed back into the clan ever??

cf father and grandfather are the strongest in family like i said before, so the clan leader felt threatened by them ,
    cf was born, get tested ,they find him a waste,so people start talking shit and his father lose his temper and kill some of the clan who were talking shit,clan leader and some of  the elders "kills" cf(not sure if they kill him but they think he's died when he was baby ) and exile his father to the mortal realm(and they brand their souls with word waste ) and into a special place(i think it a palace and called in between ) where it seals/downgrades cultivation ,
    and no he isn't because they think he's dead (about joining back)