Related to sl?

2»

Comments

• Layte said: If it is fatty then this is what happened: (from my reading and from other comments; look through the forums for more detail)
    After he rejected San's offer to become Asura God, since he sensed that there would be a lot of tedious cons to go with it, Weiqing went on with his harem life.  Then after an indeterminate amount of time more of his family gradually left and he started panicking so he tried to contact San but failed.  After much effort and time he managed to contact that 8th subordinate of the GoD (also rank 1 so he could bring family but not a 7 sin) and was able to succeed his position.  GoD, who unlike other bad guys is good to his subordinates, helped him fit into god realm and such.  However, he never forgot how San saved him and his world and after contemplating the situation between San and GoD he decided to help San in the end because he saw that GoD was making a grave and rash error and San is likely right.

In HJC, I recall that normal 11-12 jewel Heavenly Jewel Masters can live a few hundred years max.  So, if this guy is Weiqing the wives most likely to be alive are Tian'er and the half dragon lady.

As for time, time in God Realm is different from normal realms.  From DD1 to DD2.5 I'd say not even a 100 years passed in God Realm.  But in mortal realm from DD1 to DD2 10,000 years passed and to DD3 another 10,000 years passed.  So the time conversion between God Realm:Mortal Realm is something like 1:500 or 1:1000.
    I prefer to think that he was wifes are alive only people like his teachers, Bing'ers father etc that died, this whole thing really makes me hate the author, i mean he should explain things clearly...

• Layte said: If it is fatty then this is what happened: (from my reading and from other comments; look through the forums for more detail)
    After he rejected San's offer to become Asura God, since he sensed that there would be a lot of tedious cons to go with it, Weiqing went on with his harem life.  Then after an indeterminate amount of time more of his family gradually left and he started panicking so he tried to contact San but failed.  After much effort and time he managed to contact that 8th subordinate of the GoD (also rank 1 so he could bring family but not a 7 sin) and was able to succeed his position.  GoD, who unlike other bad guys is good to his subordinates, helped him fit into god realm and such.  However, he never forgot how San saved him and his world and after contemplating the situation between San and GoD he decided to help San in the end because he saw that GoD was making a grave and rash error and San is likely right.

In HJC, I recall that normal 11-12 jewel Heavenly Jewel Masters can live a few hundred years max.  So, if this guy is Weiqing the wives most likely to be alive are Tian'er and the half dragon lady.

As for time, time in God Realm is different from normal realms.  From DD1 to DD2.5 I'd say not even a 100 years passed in God Realm.  But in mortal realm from DD1 to DD2 10,000 years passed and to DD3 another 10,000 years passed.  So the time conversion between God Realm:Mortal Realm is something like 1:500 or 1:1000.
    I prefer to think that he was wifes are alive only people like his teachers, Bing'ers father etc that died, this whole thing really makes me hate the author, i mean he should explain things clearly...