Martial Peak

1235»

Comments

• I think that the mysterious world of the divine tree is the zone of collision between star bondary and demon bondary and to separat the tow the mysterious world will be destroyed.
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • talion333 said:
    I think that the mysterious world of the divine tree is the zone of collision between star bondary and demon bondary and to separat the tow the mysterious world will be destroyed.
    Yeah and yang kai just suggest to let everyone in that world leave and this is a sign that he is going to screw up again. If he is planning to take everyone then he will also take the tree cause no one will be there to care for it and he won't just leave it alone by itself which ultimately turn out to be a decision that come back to bite him in the ass like all of his previous action.
  • Yu rumeng is a demon saint, she tell yk.
  • talion333 said:
    Yu rumeng is a demon saint, she tell yk.
    Yeah I know, still yang kai was pretty dumb not to figure it out when all the sign point toward this, all he figure out is she is a demon. I seriously hope she is not going to be part of the harem, her being a flatter demon make it worst when you consider how long she live and what she might have done when she was at a low level.
  • talion333 said:
    Yeah I know, still yang kai was pretty dumb not to figure it out when all the sign point toward this, all he figure out is she is a demon. I seriously hope she is not going to be part of the harem, her being a flatter demon make it worst when you consider how long she live and what she might have done when she was at a low level.
    If she is in the harem the author will certainly find somthing to tell that she is a virgine or somthing like that.
  • talion333 said:
    talion333 said:
    If she is in the harem the author will certainly find somthing to tell that she is a virgine or somthing like that.
    All sorts of hints indicate that she is still "pure". She hasn't lost her yin yuan and her reputation is "good" even though she is a flatter demon ie. there hasn't been any gossip of her being intimate with other male demons.
    Maybe she had strong backer when she was young. Say her father/teacher is a demon saint whose position she later inherited. That would explain how she could maintain her chastity.
    Personally, I think she never has had any intimate relations with other males despite being a flatter demon. If she really was the same as other flatter demons she wouldn't have cared about "crossing the line" with YK. She even killed that old madame who tried to rape YK because she didn't want YK's body to be tarnished by that "dirty" woman. If she was the same as other fatter demons who have sex with every other guy they find remotely interesting, she wouldn't have cursed that old woman as "dirty" because that would mean she was "dirty" as well...

Anyways, I am more curious whether she developed any real feelings for YK. I think she actually developed some genuine feelings for YK, but doesn't realize it herself. She thinks those feelings are fabricated and are a result of heart seal technique. But I think the heart seal technique lost its function  a long time ago. When YK solve the technique using the lotus I think it freed not only YK but Rumeng as well. Remember how Rumeng sometimes felt that YK was getting farther from her although he was close physically? She shouldn't have felt like that if the seal was still in effect. It should become clear when she decides to "betray" YK and tries to untie the seal only to realize it never played any effect.
  • Arawn said:
    talion333 said:
    talion333 said:
    All sorts of hints indicate that she is still "pure". She hasn't lost her yin yuan and her reputation is "good" even though she is a flatter demon ie. there hasn't been any gossip of her being intimate with other male demons.
    Maybe she had strong backer when she was young. Say her father/teacher is a demon saint whose position she later inherited. That would explain how she could maintain her chastity.
    Personally, I think she never has had any intimate relations with other males despite being a flatter demon. If she really was the same as other flatter demons she wouldn't have cared about "crossing the line" with YK. She even killed that old madame who tried to rape YK because she didn't want YK's body to be tarnished by that "dirty" woman. If she was the same as other fatter demons who have sex with every other guy they find remotely interesting, she wouldn't have cursed that old woman as "dirty" because that would mean she was "dirty" as well...

Anyways, I am more curious whether she developed any real feelings for YK. I think she actually developed some genuine feelings for YK, but doesn't realize it herself. She thinks those feelings are fabricated and are a result of heart seal technique. But I think the heart seal technique lost its function  a long time ago. When YK solve the technique using the lotus I think it freed not only YK but Rumeng as well. Remember how Rumeng sometimes felt that YK was getting farther from her although he was close physically? She shouldn't have felt like that if the seal was still in effect. It should become clear when she decides to "betray" YK and tries to untie the seal only to realize it never played any effect.
    First yk is still not free from the tech. He weaken it influence on him by sealing it on the lotus.  He would only be free if he destroy the shade but he didn't yet so the effect are still there but it have little effect on him and since rumeng don't have the lotus, I doubt she is like yk. Also what part of yk do you think make her fall in love with him for real? Have you read about him lately? He is like one of those spoil rich young master who basically rely on his background to bully people now, so what part of him would make a demon saint fall for him? They are on different side also, so it's going to be hard for her to be in the harem. The other GE is not going to let her just live in star boundary like nothing going to happen. 
  • First yk is still not free from the tech. He weaken it influence on him by sealing it on the lotus.  He would only be free if he destroy the shade but he didn't yet so the effect are still there but it have little effect on him and since rumeng don't have the lotus, I doubt she is like yk. Also what part of yk do you think make her fall in love with him for real? Have you read about him lately? He is like one of those spoil rich young master who basically rely on his background to bully people now, so what part of him would make a demon saint fall for him? They are on different side also, so it's going to be hard for her to be in the harem. The other GE is not going to let her just live in star boundary like nothing going to happen. 
    Did you forget Rumeng was with YK in the star boundary? She has been closely watching him since the beginning and although he managed to keep her off his tail for few times I think she has been well aware of his actions. Particularly during his war against the demon invasion. She knows he is peerless within his lvl, is a good commander and is brave enough not to hesitate even against a stronger enemy...

Also Yk has been sexually harassing/flirting with Rumeng long since there were in Star boundary. You may think that she feels indignant and wants revenge for that, since the only reason YK could act in a self-serving manner was because Rumeng's cultivation was sealed...and you could be right. But this was also a novel experience for her and probably made her differentiate YK from the "trivial ants". No one else probably got close to touching her much less spank her...
    Even after she restored her cultivation, YK's attitude towards her hasn't really changed.
    I am not an expert on women, but I bet after all this she can't just be "indifferent" towards YK like she would've, had they met under normal circumstances. She now either truly wants to murder him or she may actually start to like him.

The only times I have truly seen YK act as young master relying on powerful connections is in wild ancient land negotiating with vermilion holy spirit...
    If you are talking about how he is been using Rumeng's status in Demon territory, that has to be expected. After all it is Demon territory-they don't welcome humans there, so it's impossible for him to establish his own influence with just his strength regardless of how high it is. If not for Rumeng's protection he wouldn't even be able to step into Demon territory, forget walking about freely. I don't think Rumeng will think negatively about it since she is the one put him in such awkward situation.

Let's not talk about them being on different sides or the GE/demon saints allowing them to be together or not, since it has got nothing to do with Rumeng liking YK. 
  • I want to know what happen to wang kai after he come back from the demon world and if it still worth reading?
  • edited July 2017
    What happend to Hu Mei Er, Hu Jiao Er and Lan Chudie?

• mercer said:
    What happend to Hu Mei Er, Hu Jiao Er and Lan Chudie?

Nothing. The twin is still in love with him and he "ignore" it and end up with some other girls. As for the Lan girl, i think she ended up with his cousin. 
  • edited July 2017
    The story went downhill since YK entered Demon Territory...    

The story used to be good. I liked the the fact how he developed his own techniques (eg. that flame, Golden thread...)
    YK once had various techniques/abilities at disposal...
    But over time, author just turned him into a brute with some space abilities and stupid half-ass dragon transformation. 

But author still felt he was OP...
    First, YK's space powers were nerfed, then even his combat abilities were nerfed.
    Then author started making stupid mistakes, forgetting what he wrote, contradicting the story setting...

I still have ~30 chapters piled up...but judging from the comments on lnmtl, it doesn't seem to get better.

I dunno what happened to author-but I think he ruined otherwise decent story...
    I think I will give it 100 or so chapters-if it doesn't get better, I will probably drop it...
  • Arawn said:

The story used to be good. I liked the the fact how he developed his own techniques (eg. that flame, Golden thread...)
    But over time, author just turned him into a brute with some space abilities and stupid half-ass dragon transformation. 

First, YK's space powers were nerfed, then even his combat abilities were nerfed.
    Then author started making stupid mistakes, forgetting what he wrote, contradicting the story setting...

I still have ~30 chapters piled up...but judging from the comments on lnmtl, it doesn't seem to get better.

I think I will give it 100 or so chapters-if it doesn't get better, I will probably drop it...
    I totally understand your feeling. Yk seem to change from how he was in the early part of the novel. In the past he would seek and gain more tech and power as long as it's strong and can power him up but now it's all dragon power and space and both are now pretty useless against people even one level above him. It also kind of silly reading about him being a 30 meter tall half dragon fighting a normal human size character and yet was send flying, making him look like some generic villain get send flying by the mc in my mind when I read it. He also do stupid thing like spending ten years in a place perfect  for practicing time power in order to study space power.
  • Arawn said:

I totally understand your feeling. Yk seem to change from how he was in the early part of the novel. In the past he would seek and gain more tech and power as long as it's strong and can power him up but now it's all dragon power and space and both are now pretty useless against people even one level above him. It also kind of silly reading about him being a 30 meter tall half dragon fighting a normal human size character and yet was send flying, making him look like some generic villain get send flying by the mc in my mind when I read it. He also do stupid thing like spending ten years in a place perfect  for practicing time power in order to study space power.
    Anyone still reading this novel? I left it at when YK returns from Demon Territory and goes in search of his sister and that dragon kid. Does it get any better from there?
  • what is the black books origin??  i have read up till chapter 600 but their haven't been any hint yet
  • edited February 9
    from the current translated chapter how many chapters till he can see Su Yan again?
  • Anyone know specific chapter mc get togetger with his womens?