Is Huanhuan the person mentioned at the beginning of TGR?

at the beginning, it mentions that Lin Dong rescued a lover from the Ice Spirit Clan. Is that her?

Comments

• what is TGR , and i just came to chapter 229 , did i miss this character? ... or she is yet to appear?
  • what is TGR , and i just came to chapter 229 , did i miss this character? ... or she is yet to appear?
    TGR = The Great Ruler

It is the third title by this author. 

Battle Through the Heavens
    Wu Dong Qian kun
    The Great Ruler
  • edited February 2016
    Brega said:
    what is TGR , and i just came to chapter 229 , did i miss this character? ... or she is yet to appear?
    TGR = The Great Ruler

Wu Dong Qian kun
    The Great Ruler
    I just finished TGR translations 130 around ? , who is huan huan in TGR .....what chapter? ...

when does Lin Dong meet Huan Huan in Wu Dong Qian Kun

and in TGR , is it that legend " one guy stormed through Ice Spirit Clan with his lightning staff for his lover"  .
    is that who Lin Dong is ?...and the supposed Huan Huan
  • Brega said:
    what is TGR , and i just came to chapter 229 , did i miss this character? ... or she is yet to appear?
    TGR = The Great Ruler

Wu Dong Qian kun
    The Great Ruler
    I just finished TGR translations 130 around ? , who is huan huan in TGR .....what chapter? ...

when does Lin Dong meet Huan Huan in Wu Dong Qian Kun

and in TGR , is it that legend " one guy stormed through Ice Spirit Clan with his lightning staff for his lover"  .
    is that who Lin Dong is ?...and the supposed Huan Huan
    Yep. Huan Huan is this ice user who was at the reincarnation stage in her former life. They fall in love. At the end, she sacrifices herself to help Lin Dong in a certain way snd after he becoms an Ancestor, he heads to the Great Thousand World.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

• when does Lin Dong meet Huan Huan in Wu Dong Qian Kun

Huanhuan appears around chapter 630.
  • is Huan Huan is the mother of lin dong daugther?
  • so in tgr was lin dong shown together with huanhuan again? ie was he able to save her
  • Ling qing zhu is Ling dong first wife and their daughter is lin ji. Lin dong did save huan huan to the ice spirit clan
  • LingTian2 said:
    Ling qing zhu is Ling dong first wife and their daughter is lin ji. Lin dong did save huan huan to the ice spirit clan
    many thanks :smile: 
  • LingTian2 said:
    Ling qing zhu is Ling dong first wife and their daughter is lin ji. Lin dong did save huan huan to the ice spirit clan

• Will Lin Dong save Honhuan from of ice spirit ?

In an Chapter they will meet?

Can you tell me?