Has BTTH translated light novel pass the manhua story timeline

I want to start reading BTTH's LN but I don't want to start it if it's not past the manhua. So does anyone know if the current translated chapter of BTTH chapter 227 has pass BTTH translated manhua's chapter 142?

Comments

• Apparently it only passes it around chapter 500 or 600... So no, it did not. But do read it, it's much better than the manhua version, a lot more detailed :)
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • I really wonder why the manhua is rushing the progression so much.
  • Actually, the manhua mostly doesn't feel rushed. I can especially tell because of how much Doulou Dalu manhua was rushed. It's just that the chapters are pretty short, so they can fit it in there pretty well.
  • 500-600 web novel chapters in less than a hundred for the manhua. That's really fast.

Especially in the recent arcs.
  • True, the academy arc is rushed a little. But, for the most part it's alright.
  • pandaBee said:

500-600 web novel chapters in less than a hundred for the manhua. That's really fast.

Especially in the recent arcs.
    But the chapters don't have to describe anything, cos it's in the visuals. All you're looking for in a manga (I think) are expressions, details in the background and the dialogue. This can change in battle scenes but yeah....
  • edited December 2015
    I have read the manhua until partially into the academy arc and a lot of stuff is really just skipped while only keeping the essentials. Like a recent example is when the sect leader talked to the MC I remember that not having much details in the manhua while it was a whole chapter in the light novel. Some parts are changed and its just made more child friendly and more cheap comedy. He also didn't run away with the flame and just swallowed it on spot.