Smart
    Funny
    Artistic
    Talented
    Hark Working
    Passionate
    Romantic
    Strong
  • Question: Is superman greater than batman?
    Answer: Batman. He always have a Kryptonite rock on him in case Superman lost it or someone took control over his body. Also Batman has a contingency plan against every member of the Justice League.

Question: Is the Flash faster than superman?
    Answer: Yes. Flash can tap into the Speed Force.

Question: Is Ren an Robot?
    Answer: The probability is high

Question: Who was the real main character of Coiling Dragon? Linley vs Bebe
    Answer: I think it's Beirut, he is the mastermind and Linley was his pawn.

Question: What is Favorite Type of Main Character
    Answer: Cunning, opportunistic, unscrupulous

• Question: Is superman greater than batman?
    Answer: Superman, no contest.

Question: Is the Flash faster than superman?
    Answer: Flash

Question: Is Ren a Robot?
    Answer: Yes

Question: Who was the real main character of Coiling Dragon? Linley vs Bebe
    Answer: Never read it

Question: What is Favorite Type of Main Character
    Answer: Funny and smart
  • edited November 2015
    Tasear said:
    Where tifuq is is the real mvp. The one and only...... Oliver. I feel like he contributed alot to the series, he was a true rival and it was neck and neck to see who became sovereighn level first. Alas Oliver lost. In regards to fav mc I'd like someone who's romantic but only to one girl.
  • the batman needs Kryptoniteon on him and a lots of time to make a plan. on a bad day (in a serious fight) superman needs 1 second to fly behind him and punch his head off. actually superman travels almost the speed of light, so it doesnt make since that bat man can counter anything no matter how he set up the environment of the fight scene, only a surprise attack with kryptonite can the bat man win.

the flash can go back in time superman ussaly cant quite go light speed.

mabey ren is like half robot, thats why he can spend all of his time translating (and working) without complaints.

the ending clear shows linley is the MC as bebe becomes useless end game and linley doesnt bother to get him a sovereign spark.

• edited November 2015
    You can put any novel poll you like inside a strawpoll..

https://strawpoll.me/
  • edited May 2016
    [    ]
  • edited December 2015
    Who is your favorite familiar in ISSTH the Heavens?

Meat Jelly or Lord Fifth (Parrot)

Vote Here

If you feel the wooden swords as an familar are better than Time Sword, Meat Jelly, and Lord Fifth.

Vote Here

P.S When The doggy comes back we shall hold another poll. ;)
  • How dare you blasphemers not vote for LORD FIFTH!? DO DARE PROVOKE THE FURY OF THE HEAVENS?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • about supermen vs batman. 
    How the fu** can someone say batman beats superman :D Batman to use crypton must get super close to superman. Superman can kill batman with one breath. He can pick some small stone and throw it from distance of few kilometers and kill batman. He can also use laser beam to kill batman in a 0,1s. Also Superman can move faster than light, so he can cross the earth few times before batman even realize superman is not there. 
    flash vs superman
    it depense on time in comic. But in late stage its sure that superman is much faster. 

Oh and OFC Goku can own them with ease.