Novel Situation: Summoned to another world

A Lovely Goddess has summoned you to her world.
She ask you to simply live in her world.
As a individual that hasn't existed before on her world.

Basic Stats:
Name: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Family: None

How do you live?
Cultivate
Be a Dragon?
Go Back Home??
Build a Harem?
Kill all Humans?
Save the Plants?
Start a culture revolution?
Save the Humans?
Save the Demons?
Take of the World?
Become a King?
Own a Store?
Become a God?
Dig Holes to find water
Become Truck Driver?
Become Immortal?
Learn Magic?
Save the Princess?
Find Treasure?
Find the Moon People?
Kill your evil twin brother?
Become a Cult Leader?
Save the Prince or Princess?
Lead a team of assassins?
Become a Blacksmith
Start a Clan?
Save the cheerleader?
other

Tagged:

Comments

• I think you should be more specific. E.g:
    What's the age?
    What is my talent in cultivation?
    Am I transported and have no family or transported into another person's body?

Well even without that I would know my path.

I'd go on the path of cultivation.
    I would first find out as much information as I can, about myself.
    I'd aim to become the strongest. When I become the strongest, I try making a clone and start it all over again. I will repeatedly do this until I have an army of strong clones and in that time hopefully someone will become strong enough to challenge me.

• I going on the path of starting a secret organization that creates and breeds demons. Thus, I build the hero system for the next guy.

• edited November 2015
    I will read Xianxia, manga and read anime.
  • It would depend on what kind of world I get summoned too.  If it was a "xinxia" like world then I would simply ask her to kindly send me back home.  Xinxia worlds are terrible.  Unless you get the benefit of cheat ability + plot armor, you would most likely end up dead. No thank you!

If it was fantasy world where I become the "chosen one" and am expected to save the world.  I would probably decline too.  Who needs that kind of responsibility? 

If it was a futuristic, high tech, space traveling, scifi world.  Yes Please!  I would travel and explore the universe. 

• If I'm to live as I please, I'd like to get a cheat power so I can live longer like some of the Xianxia MC's and just travel the world. Eat all the food, make a harem (come on, you know you want to). Basically like Satou (Death March) but less loli's, more onee-sans.
  • Hmm... This Is Easy...

My Dreams Are Broad.... So First I'll...

SEDUCE THE GODDESS. Then Once Ens... In-love With Each Other, I'll Have Her Make Me A "Hero" And... Plunder All Treasures From All People. (Note: Heroes Can Go And Steal Anything They Want) After I Steal Everything I'll Have My GODDESS Create A World  Rich In Spiritual Energy For Cultivation And Ascend To Godhood Without Being Disturbed.

Once A God, I'll Be Creating My Own Store On Multiple Worlds And... Forever Laze Around. Reading/Watching/Playing Different Manga, Manhua, Manhwa, Comics, Light Novel, And Games From Different World Whose Culture Have Been Influenced By My Store.

Forever Not Being Bored By The Wide Variety Of Genre, I Completely Forgot About The Goddess...
  • Absorption like Rou from RE:MONSTER lol
  • Hmm... This Is Easy...

My Dreams Are Broad.... So First I'll...

SEDUCE THE GODDESS. Then Once Ens... In-love With Each Other, I'll Have Her Make Me A "Hero" And... Plunder All Treasures From All People. (Note: Heroes Can Go And Steal Anything They Want) After I Steal Everything I'll Have My GODDESS Create A World  Rich In Spiritual Energy For Cultivation And Ascend To Godhood Without Being Disturbed.

Once A God, I'll Be Creating My Own Store On Multiple Worlds And... Forever Laze Around. Reading/Watching/Playing Different Manga, Manhua, Manhwa, Comics, Light Novel, And Games From Different World Whose Culture Have Been Influenced By My Store.

Forever Not Being Bored By The Wide Variety Of Genre, I Completely Forgot About The Goddess...
    Lol couldn't you just get the goddess do give you everything, why would you need to steal?  So really all you need to do is 1) seduce the goddess 2) get goddess to give you everything 3) laze around

• edited December 2015
    idtran said:

Lol couldn't you just get the goddess do give you everything, why would you need to steal?  So really all you need to do is 1) seduce the goddess 2) get goddess to give you everything 3) laze around

Fumu. Seems like I have cut too much of the story that you didn't really see much point to my actions. It can't be helped. Then let me instill upon you my divine story!

Reasons:
    1. Because I want to do some "Hero's Journey" sort of adventure.
    2. Because I want to trouble people.
    3. Because I don't want to owe too much to the Goddess that abducted me.
    4. SO THAT NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT ME LAZING AROUND.

THE TALE OF THE SUPREME GOD
    Spoiler:
    "Fufufu..."

Today is the official launching of SA*, the first VRMMORPG to be released in Japan which boasted in it's 100000% realism. Heck, you might really die in real life if you die there, or so others have said. I totally don't have anything to worry about because I am GOD!

With the servers finally open, I logged in immediately and rushed out of the city to fight monsters. Cutting several monsters on the way, I easily leveled up to EPIC 99! I mean level 9. Feeling confident, I walked inside a cave and fought all the way through the boss area. Cutting hideous looking monsters, I paved my way to the boss of this monster. And look at what I've found! PATRIARCH RELIANCE?!

BULLSHIT! I shouted inside my mind as I try to run out of the dungeon. But all was for naught, his dragon-like head swallowed me whole and I died. But worry not, I can still respawn after... 5 seconds? Yeah, that should be the right thing.

5 seconds passed and an electric sound rang through my mind. Feeling dread from it, I tried to logout and throw the Nerve*ear as fast as I could, but I noticed I couldn't even log out! OH MY!

Suddenly my vision was shrouded in light and a thunderous sound reverberated in my ears. 'BANG!'

"YEWOUCH~!" I let out a silly voice as my body suddenly fell on some hard ground.

"It's good to see you summoned properly, oh chosen one." A mesmerizing voice of a beautiful woman rang inside the room, or what is this place even called. Heck, I am no longer in my room!

"An Angel? Cool! So an angel appears if you die in SA* huh?" I gasped excitedly.

"I'm not an angel. I'm a Goddess! Now please don't interrupt me any longer. I wish for you, my chosen one, to live in my world and choose a path for your life. As you are my chosen one, any path you choose will succeed." The Goddess spoke with a hint of impatience spreading in between her speech.

So I can choose anything? I maybe a GOD but a little help will not be bad. I hummed in my mind, recalling the utter BS plot armors of any main character a story has. A little plot armor will be helpful whenever I venture the world of SA*.

"I... don't need anything... I... don't even know if I can handle everything by myself." I spoke downheartedly making the Goddess frown.

Even I don't know how I can succeed here you know? But to hell with that! If I can always succeed a path I want just like you said, then I can also SEDUCE you if that's the path I want to walk with!

An hour later...

"Ooh My hero~! Just tell me what you wish for and I will do everything to help you~!"

Yep, she's totally enslaved... Fufufu... Now I can go on with my grand adventure and not care about any players hindering my path. KEIKAKUDORI

"For now give me some symbol that signifies me as a hero. And an item that can store infinite items. Heck, SA* is being stingy with inventory." I instructed the Goddess.

"Here." My slave gave me a star-like thing, just about the size of an adult's palm.

"Wha--" Before I can even finish, I was shrouded again by specks of light and drifted on someplace I don't know.

So let me summarize what happened. It seems like I got thrown into another world and the one I enslaved was a geniune Goddess. BUT! That just made this more exciting! Now I can really be a REAL HERO! RAWR! But wait, I don't have any money here. And for my armor, I'm wearing a FRICKIN' PAJAMA! HOW CAN I EVEN FIGHT LIKE THIS?!

I walked through the town I got transported in. It seems like this world is akin to a medieval setting with people eyeing me weirdly because of how strange I dress up. Suddenly fighting something, I stopped my feet and looked at a certain shop.

"WEAPON/ARMOR SHOP" I said out loud as I look at the catalog with unknown writing. Still the inside was filled with weapons and armors so my hunch couldn't be wrong. I walked inside, trying to sate my curiosity about the metallic weapons and armors of this fantasy world.

"GET OUT! I DON'T NEED BEGGARS HERE!" The owner immediately shouted BUT!

"I'm a hero!" I showed the palm-sized star and he immediately stared in shock. The star trembled, as if answering to my hidden desires, it sucked every weapon and armor in the shop! Seeing this, I couldn't stop getting excited about this INCREDIBLE thing and scurried out of the shop as soon as it got empty.

It was then, my legend started.

Err... To be continued?

And the journey of the HERO went on. Defeating dragons, saving princesses, destroying secret organizations, plundering treasures (manga, anime,etc.), defeating the demon lord, defeating the strongest, defeating cheat like users, defeating immortals,etc. . Of course, since the HERO is not OH-SO-POWERFUL, he had to use his strongest skill whenever impossible trials hinder him in his path. Legendary SKILL: DEUS EX MACHINA SLASH!!!!!

And after exploring all the things in this world, the Hero decided to cultivate in a secret world made by the Goddess. But the hero had POWERFUL treasures! Soon he ascended Godhood and surpassed the Goddess.

That was then the time he has to work with his master plan. To spread CULTURE~! Then the hero opened shops all over the world that could further nurture the different literature of every world. Occasionally getting on the bad side of people was only a part of his plan. Whenever he wants to read an intense scene of a light novel, he could easily pass by his enemy and let them chase him to create a very realistic "intense" atmosphere.

And so time passed by, and the hero/God became really satisfied and totally forgot about the Goddess. Lazing around, doing whatever he wants, he was satisfied.

And the God lived happily ever after~! ^_^

Lol, it would help not to think too much about my answer. ^_^
  • For starters I'd probably panic without wi-fi. But in my depression for the lack of internet I guess I'd become a god and then I'd just be powerful and lazy.