Xianxia Games on Steam

I like reading wuxia novels like Dragon Oath and GuJian. I also like playing games with that theme such as Xuan Yuan Sword, Tale of Wuxia. Does anyone also like playing games with Wuxia elements?
Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 25
    The best two i have seen so far are
    * amazing cultivation system LINK
    * Tale of Inmortal LINK

And in the coming years, my fake mmorpg where you can cultivate your sect members, evolve your sect, and go hunting for treasures and territory while developing your way of cultivation in a harsh world, all with your friends.

Cultivation Path Beta 2023 : D
  • Oh, I have heard about Tale of Immortal. The UI is splendid. And it is very popular in different countries. But I'm afraid I cannot play it well. Is it difficult or easy? If I don't understand Chinese culture and history well,can I play smoothly?

• Oh, I have heard about Tale of Immortal. The UI is splendid. And it is very popular in different countries. But I'm afraid I cannot play it well. Is it difficult or easy? If I don't understand Chinese culture and history well,can I play smoothly?

Yeah, tale of inmortal Is quite Easy, it's mostly grind and it's almost fully translated to english already.

Amazing cultivation system Is a whole diferent animal.