novels recommendation

i am currently reading Nine Star Hegemon Body Art. it is a good novel. i also have read WDQK and Martial World. i hope to read other novels similar to these. any suggestions?
#thanks

Comments

• edited August 2020
    Hi, I haven't  read anyone of the three you mentioned (yet), but I read others like Against The Gods and Martial God Asura, and in my opinion the best one in this website (until now) is the Warlock of the Magus World,  so it's  recommended. 
    The best pros is the MC being evil/selfish and not saving any random dude found in the way, and the fact that you couldn't  correctly predict what would happen in the future.
  • Hey Can Anyone tell me where to find Chinese Version of Andy, The Returned from ReadMe App
  • i am currently reading Nine Star Hegemon Body Art. it is a good novel. i also have read WDQK and Martial World. i hope to read other novels similar to these. any suggestions?
    #thanks

You should read Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles and The Clockwork Raven is an adventure story where two friends try to survive by magic. Enjoy.
    Ben, editor-in-chief at https://papernow.org/buy-thesis
  • Try:
    Reverend Insanity-the best novel in my opinion(CN)
    Coiling Dragon(CN)
    Sevens(JP)
    Everything will go my way
    Sword Dynasty(CN)
    The First Hunter(KR)
    Reincarnated Swordmaster(KR)
    Lord of The Mysteries
    Emperor Domination(CN)
    Reincarnator(KR)
    Possessing Nothing(KR)