Nether Master thoughts on.

Rereading it again, and i can't see any good points about him, except two. 1) he had more or less good working laws in his area 2) he maybe by opportunity defended Yu Yan.
outside of that he looks like total jerk and liar.
1) in the beginning he stopped NL from dealing with DL
2) he was like oh yeah, i know about Glory city, as long as i alive nothing will happen with it...
and where it start snowballing...
2a) in previous life he not done a jack about GC and it was destroyed, nobody even knew about NM so that would only mean - he never appeared there and never helped.
2b) tide in current timeline> instigated by DG and killed lots of people and destroyed big chunks of GC, NM - never appeared.
2c) Wugui from NM realm, attack city with lots of legends and people dying... NM never appeared again.
2d) DL attacks GC after disciple selections > YZ killed, people killed, city hurt. NM don't give af... 
2e) latest chapters, demons almost destroyed city again, if not NL and friends returning, city would be no more... and we again nor see nor hear about NM help.

but after all of that he like ohhh yessss i know some dude, so i will protect GC and nothing will happen with it...