New help finding a novel

Need help finding a novel I think the main character was named lu yung and he was reincarnated in another world with a system call deep blue 
Tagged:

Comments

• Was it Lu Sheng?
    Anyway, this could be it - 'Way of the Devil'.
  • Barbie ans the Seven Dwarfs.
  • mm38910 said:
    Was it Lu Sheng?
    Anyway, this could be it - 'Way of the Devil'.
    Yes thanks that’s it 
  • i look for andvanced from novel second life ranker from chap 101 is it available???
  • I am looking for the name of Chinese  fanfiction novel i read a long time ago - The MC is reborn in Twilight world, falls in love with Alice Cullen and has the ability to travel to the movie worlds. The first movie world he travelled to is Resident Evil. 

Can anyone please tell me the name if they know.
  • Soumiyo said:
    I am looking for the name of Chinese  fanfiction novel i read a long time ago - The MC is reborn in Twilight world, falls in love with Alice Cullen and has the ability to travel to the movie worlds. The first movie world he travelled to is Resident Evil. 

Can anyone please tell me the name if they know.
    I believe this should be the novel “Terror Infinity”.

it fits half your description, that which they travel to movies. the other half is what I’m confused about, it’s been a while since I read it too. Probably just forgot somethings.

• edited May 26
    Anyone knows this novel, all i remembered is that i read about the novel spoilers on this site, and it has:

1. Harem
    2. The MC has lived 2/3 past life before and dont remember any of it, but the female characters (harem members) remembered their past lives.
    3. In the last few chapters of the novel, it shows that the MC meets all his harem members and preparing to go to another worlds.

Please help me, i cant sleep thinking about thisss