Current status of Burial grounds ? ... Post eight desolate

what is the current status of the burial grounds and secret locations in nine world simce its destruction and creation of eight desolate?
1. Drystone courtyard where insane ancestor is imprisoned
2. the mystical place where LQY as dark crow managed to corrupt an autonomous system guarding something for the OTH. it's name was zhan xia .. i think .. it also sealed LQY cultivation before tossing him out to mortal emperor world
3. the Heavens Spirit World's great maelstrom/divine tree ridge/bone sea
4. the Bian beastworld 
5. the cryatal mine fowl and their race
6. Buddhist funeral plateau and lesser devil world

Comments

• 1) the place is completely destroyed by a seed like existence. Zhan Xian used a great power to seal it where she used to be.
    Insane Ancestor's whereabouts are unknown, probably dead. The duck is also gone but is stated to have become a Dao Monarch
    2) that place suppressed a massive calamity said above. LI qiye took it to research it
    3) unstated thus far
    4) unstated
    5) unstated
    6) destroyed, completely gone now. They tried to fight the villainous heavems/something and got destroyed. Li Qiye took a portrait of someone he used to know from there, I think it's old geezer qian's daughter and got something from her

• 1) the place is completely destroyed by a seed like existence. Zhan Xian used a great power to seal it where she used to be.
    Insane Ancestor's whereabouts are unknown, probably dead. The duck is also gone but is stated to have become a Dao Monarch
    2) that place suppressed a massive calamity said above. LI qiye took it to research it
    3) unstated thus far
    4) unstated
    5) unstated
    6) destroyed, completely gone now. They tried to fight the villainous heavems/something and got destroyed. Li Qiye took a portrait of someone he used to know from there, I think it's old geezer qian's daughter and got something from her