Translate request for korean webnovel 'memorize'

Hi..!! Um..I'd like to request for novel translation. It's a korean novel called 'memorize'. It's from the same author who wrote 'second coming of gluttony/avarice', so u can guess its awesome. It's translation after ch 50 is just crap which goes on until ch 117/116 (1 ch was omitted I think, so not sure about the exact no.) and then it was dropped. Though you can pick it from there if you want to. So, I hope you can translate it.

Comments

• heh, I was literally just looking to see if anyone else requested this...would love to see this as it's a prequel to second coming of gluttony.
  • Yeah...man I love this novel (Won the novel of the year award in korea for webnovels) but the machine translated is just literal shit and this novel pays such details to the development and relationship between characters so yeah it's like I'm killing this masterpiece by reading it without a good translator. So...do I have to beome a VIP for the request to be accepted..? Or it's just like this for everyone? 
  • edited January 2020
    Yeah...man I love this novel (Won the novel of the year award in korea for webnovels) but the machine translated is just literal shit and this novel pays such details to the development and relationship between characters so yeah it's like I'm killing this masterpiece by reading it without a good translator. So...do I have to beome a VIP for the request to be accepted..? Or it's just like this for everyone? 

Everyone. Novels can't just be translated solely on requests. There are licensing issues, then WW needs to find a good translator for it, etc etc. It doesn't help that previous chapters are shit quality, cause the new translator would have to restart for a consistent quality or deal with complaints for the chapters he/she didn't translate.
  • Hmm...I see...thnx for the info bro. Then I just hope someone picks it up in the future.
  • I can't speak korean so would also look forward to this novel(memorize) being translated.
  • I'm thinking of learning Korean just to read this story , and the one who picks up this novel will have the advantages and disadvantages of attracting most if not all the fans of " the second coming gluttony " meaning it will hit the ground running with a lot af support,  sponsors and criticism,  I hope someone picks it up
  • Hey, I would just like to bring this to light for those who are interested in memorize being translated. https://www.asianhobbyist.com/announcement/do-you-want-me-to-translate-memorize/ . This is a different translation site, but they look like they are willing to translate it, as long as you comment to say you are interested. Let's do our part to show that we are interested!!! 
  • Hey, I would just like to bring this to light for those who are interested in memorize being translated. https://www.asianhobbyist.com/announcement/do-you-want-me-to-translate-memorize/ . This is a different translation site, but they look like they are willing to translate it, as long as you comment to say you are interested. Let's do our part to show that we are interested!!! 
    M E M O R I Z E novel | 메모라이즈 | MEMORIZE PLEASE try this website for memorize webnovel. I cant read the machine translations but i think this is readable

• edited February 2021
    Hey, I would just like to bring this to light for those who are interested in memorize being translated. https://www.asianhobbyist.com/announcement/do-you-want-me-to-translate-memorize/ . This is a different translation site, but they look like they are willing to translate it, as long as you comment to say you are interested. Let's do our part to show that we are interested!!! 
    M E M O R I Z E novel | 메모라이즈 | MEMORIZE PLEASE try this website for memorize webnovel. I cant read the machine translations but i think this is readable

I have seen that site already, and it's translation is horrible, I can give you a few examples "I might even take a step back from the cowardice that dominates the lower level of the woman in armpit" and "Seeing me walk forward, Vivian became a face that saw any monster and kept her mouth shut". I just picked a random chapter and saw this. 
  • I’ve been trying to read all versions of memorize out there and after ch 117 . It all goes down hill. I’m willing to toss a some dollars to this novel getting translated. If I need to bribe someone I will. who is the person that can read Korean and translate it in adequate English. That can actually make the story make sense. And capture the essence of how it should be read. Contact me if possible