ISSTH Audio Book

I wanted to give this a try, since it was mentioned a few chapters back in the heading post. .

Chapter 287

Other Audio works that I done. Here and Here
Tagged:

Comments

• Pretty cool! Wow... now I kind of want to do one. heihei
  • Thanks, I recorded the audio with this program:
    http://audacityteam.org/

It makes it process easier, because you can delete mistakes. Whenever, I made a mistake I waited five or so seconds and then started again.So, It was easy to go back later and delete them.

P.S I only figured that out halfway through the video. :D

• edited November 2015
    ISSTH 301

• This is kinda cool, Tasear. Are you planning on doing this for the whole series?
  • I find it awesome when people are not scare to try something new, and do things, that's super cool. And you have a pretty voice too, very soothing. With more practice i'm confident you'll master your voice fluctuation and make this even more captivating ;-)

Something like this:
  • dou said:

This is kinda cool, Tasear. Are you planning on doing this for the whole series?

I am not sure, yet but I would like try again.

I find it awesome when people are not scare to try something new, and do things, that's super cool. And you have a pretty voice too, very soothing. With more practice i'm confident you'll master your voice fluctuation and make this even more captivating ;-)

Something like this:
    Thanks, I will try to do better next. :D
  • edited November 2015
    ISSTH 301 Version 2

• edited November 2015
    ISSTH 302

• ISSTH 302 Version 2

• edited November 2015
    ISSTH 304

I accidentally missed 303, but I did pull off this one really well. ;)
  • edited November 2015
    Let me give it a try :)

• just random chapters?
  • wes174 said:

just random chapters?

I had meant to go in order, but I hadn't notice until it was too late and I recorded the wrong chapter. I am sorry for the confusion. :(
  • Tasear said:
    just random chapters?
    I had meant to go in order, but I hadn't notice until it was too late and I recorded the wrong chapter. I am sorry for the confusion. :(
    Where's the new chapters *-*
  • edited March 2016

Pretty cool! Wow... now I kind of want to do one. heihei
    Where's the audio book death blade *-*