VIP Frustration

I must say with the new changes I am 95% happy. The one thing that irks me is that each month, despite shelling out for VIP, it will auto reset my novel choice when the system wants. What would be NICE, is it gave the CHOICE to change novel for VIP once per month/30 days. Even 40 days would be fine. But I hate this as I am forced to use that time now, and am 203 chapters from the end of my current novel. I typically will finish that in about...2 weeks. That means if I want another completed novel, which I prefer, I must wait. But...I paid for that reason. Mind you I saw this problem ahead of time as a possibility and have banked 13k Karma, but...that won't last me long if have to keep doing this as I like reading...ALOT.

Just a thought. Even 1 change per 60 days by choice...just...let us choose the change when we want! Please!

Comments

• I don't get your question.
    As a silver VIP (I assume you are) you get to choose one completed novel to read every month (30 days) aside from the free to all novel. Since VIP is monthly, your choice is monthly, every month you can chose the novel of your own choice.

• mm38910 said:
    I don't get your question.
    As a silver VIP (I assume you are) you get to choose one completed novel to read every month (30 days) aside from the free to all novel. Since VIP is monthly, your choice is monthly, every month you can chose the novel of your own choice.

What he's saying is, he didn't finish reading his choice from last month before the subscription period reset. When that happened it reset his free novel choice as well. So, now he has to use his free novel choice for this month to read the last 200 chapters of the novel he chose last month. When that's done, he won't be able to actually pick a new novel choice this month because he had to use it to finish his novel choice from the previous month. The way it was worded last time I read it sounded like you could change your novel once a month, not that your choice was reset and you had to pick a novel at the beginning each subscription period. The difference is irrelevant if you're a fast reader, but it's a world of difference if you're right at the end when it resets. I guess the wording should be adjusted if this is true, if it hasn't already been done. Or maybe the settings. I'm good either way since I have already read the finished novels I was interested in.
  • Thank you for being a VIP subscriber! As a Silver tier subscriber, you may choose 1 completed novels which you can read for free for the duration of your subscription. At the start of each calendar month, you may opt to change the selected novels to different ones.

This is written on the VIP page just before the option to choose. It was there before, iirc, not entirely sure though.

• mm38910 said:
    Thank you for being a VIP subscriber! As a Silver tier subscriber, you may choose 1 completed novels which you can read for free for the duration of your subscription. At the start of each calendar month, you may opt to change the selected novels to different ones.

This is written on the VIP page just before the option to choose. It was there before, iirc, not entirely sure though.

No idea. I haven't read it recently, nor have I even picked a finished novel to read. I read the post on it when it was first introduced, which was quite a bit ago, but I didn't actually become a VIP until the Paypal option was added. However, the wording you just posted explains it very well, so either way it's explained properly now.
  • Oh don't get me wrong, still love the VIP. But just a suggestion to allow the change within the months time instead of at start. it is frustration as my reading time has...increased more than anticipated. (hand vs sawblade...my dao was too weak) thankfully reading with my intact digits is going well!

That said I don't mind it overly much, just hate reading incomplete ones, as i am impatient. Which...also lead to the sawblade confrontation. *sigh* I must meditate further and refine a divine tool to improve upon this soon.