How do I find the account ID to redeem the prize?

The promo page asks you to enter a 20 character ID, but in the game it shows a much smaller amount than 20 characters, how do I solve this?

Comments

• PW. It's not your user ID, it's your character ID. Character icon in top left --> Others --> 20 digit number

Hmm, is it the same?
  • That's right, thanks.
  • Whats the username is it the character name or UID? Cause i been trying for a while now and it keeps saying try again in couple of days.
  • I've tried the UID # (with space, without, with UID, without), my character name, and email address (lowercase/uppercase).  None worked.  The 20 digit is correct (the Promo page was updated to tell users which one that was and where to get it).  Been trying for a few days now as well.  Level 79 now - well past 60 from almost 2 weeks ago (11/2/2019).  Maybe they haven't gotten their updated file?
  • another question regarding the promo. I haven't bound the PW account to FB or Google, so the Perfect World Username is only "Guest " and the redemption does not work (Error: unable to verifiy this User ID). is it absolutely needed to bin the account? Or is it possible to rename a guest account to something without a space etc ?
  • Zazn said:
    I've tried the UID # (with space, without, with UID, without), my character name, and email address (lowercase/uppercase).  None worked.  The 20 digit is correct (the Promo page was updated to tell users which one that was and where to get it).  Been trying for a few days now as well.  Level 79 now - well past 60 from almost 2 weeks ago (11/2/2019).  Maybe they haven't gotten their updated file?
    Who knows but they did update the pw promo page to specify its 20 digit rather than UID. Only good thing is i enjoy the game so even if it doesnt work i can play the game. 
  • I keep getting the error: 
    • Sorry, we are unable to verify this user id at the moment. Please try again in a day or two, as we get daily reports from Perfect World with updated user ids!
    I used the 20 digit code but I am unsure of my username. I attached my account to Google so I have tried my full name, my gmail email address, just my google username, and the ID number in the user center in PW. No matter what options I try I keep getting the above error.
  • scarabapa said:
    I keep getting the error: 
    • Sorry, we are unable to verify this user id at the moment. Please try again in a day or two, as we get daily reports from Perfect World with updated user ids!
    I used the 20 digit code but I am unsure of my username. I attached my account to Google so I have tried my full name, my gmail email address, just my google username, and the ID number in the user center in PW. No matter what options I try I keep getting the above error.
    Same here... I already kind of gave up, since I tried for days & weeks to no avail. The whole Perfect World promotion, since the beginning seems not to be successful for me. The 1st  turned out to be a lottery, which I was a bit confused about as what RWX posted was a bit different then what was on the forums & now this one also kept failing for me. I guess I should be glad I managed to get my char to lvl 60 past the 26th October, since I had not much time to play. My luck hasn't been good lately, so time to move on maybe better luck later.
  • edited November 2019
    From Jaspaaar, WW admin.
    "As long as you’ve put your character ID into the form and you downloaded via the banner, you’ll get it in the next few days. We’re sending the failed redemptions off to PW for them to verify on their end"