If you need a proofreader or just need an opinion regarding your novel don't doubt to tell me

Hello everyone, I'm one of those lurkers of WW and when I realized it I was already deeply mesmerized with chinese novels. I was introduced to this genre by TDG (manhua) and then I arrived at WW. I'm 17 now and I want to be an editor. I want to get practical knowledge so I thought of this. I'm nowhere near as profficient as some of you are but I'll do my best. What I intend to do is free of course and with the best intentions. As long as it's a chinese novel or something you believe is related to this genre you can give me an heads up. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
My email is: [email protected] (I'll be checking daily)

Comments

• Sorry for being bothersome but learning mandarin is enough to translate novels or cantonese is a must?
  • edited October 28
    Hello friend, I will remind you that this forum is essentially a dead forum, and the translators and admins rarely check it, if not at all. You may ask on WW's discord (link on the bottom of WW) or send an email to their recruitment handle (on WW's contact us page). You can also help out by pointing out typos in the discord or the comments.
    Your post here got 6 views that may not get eyeballs. If you're serious about being an editor, either contact a translator directly or look for recruitments on NUF/ NoveltranslationReddit/ other sites. You can also post a thread on NUF (Novelupdates forum), you will get better responses there, albeit not from WW. You may help out translators poor at English, and compare your editing to other edited novels to get a sense of it.
    And I don't know about the latter question.
  • mm38910 said:
    Hello friend, I will remind you that this forum is essentially a dead forum, and the translators and admins rarely check it, if not at all. You may ask on WW's discord (link on the bottom of WW) or send an email to their recruitment handle (on WW's contact us page). You can also help out by pointing out typos in the discord or the comments.
    Your post here got 6 views that may not get eyeballs. If you're serious about being an editor, either contact a translator directly or look for recruitments on NUF/ NoveltranslationReddit/ other sites. You can also post a thread on NUF (Novelupdates forum), you will get better responses there, albeit not from WW. You may help out translators poor at English, and compare your editing to other edited novels to get a sense of it.
    And I don't know about the latter question.
    Many thanks for your answer. May you have a great day!
  • You're welcome. Have a great day too.