2nd Giveaway-Redeem Code for Perfect World Mobile Launch [ONLY FOR WUXIAWORLD READERS]

Comments

• agoza said:
    I want to play but,...

• If "Unavailable in your country" use a VPN from the Google play store. I live in the U.S. so I use the France VPN.
  • I love this game, I’ve been looking for something like this for years. The good thing is that you can play on your phone! 
    the voices, the graphics, the game-style is just perfect. Once you start playing you can’t stop.. 
    just started playing yesterday

My username is Val! 
  • edited September 2019
    Que jogo incrível, comecei a pouco tempo mas já estou amando, me trás muitas lembranças do pw.
    Agradeço pelo jogo que fizeram de verdade. Mortokh
  • I love the game! PM the code pls =)

• Finally, Here we come! Welcome to the Perfect World! To celebrate the official launch of our game, we're holding this giveaway event only for WuxiaWorld readers.
    Event Period:Sep.4th~Sep.18th,2019 
    Content:
    Show your character screenshot and feelings about our game in this post, we will choose several lucky players to give you a redeem code for game EVERY DAY. The lucky players will receive the reply of 'congratulations' in the post, then we will give you the redeem code privately via message.[The higher level your character is , the greater chance you will win the redeem code! ]

Code Redeem Instructions

1.      Download and log in to Perfect World Mobile.

2.      Upgrade your account to level 12 or more to become eligible to redeem the code.

3.      Tap the upper right corner [benefit] and find the Redeem Code option.

4.      Enter the provided code above to receive your exclusive gift!*

*This code is redeemable only once.

Dear players from Wuxiaworld,
    Finally, Here we come! Welcome to the Perfect World! To celebrate the official launch of our game, we're holding this giveaway event only for WuxiaWorld readers.
    Content:
    Show your character screenshot and feelings about our game in this post, we will choose several lucky players to give you a redeem code for game EVERY DAY. The lucky players will receive the reply of 'congratulations' in the post, then we will give you the redeem code privately via message.[The higher level your character is , the greater chance you will win the redeem code! ]

Code Redeem Instructions

2.      Upgrade your account to level 12 or more to become eligible to redeem the code.

• I just downloaded this game today, and I'm having a blast so far. Some things are a bit weird, like the fact that the spoken character dialogue doesn't match the text, but the gist is the same. I've been looking for a good game of this type, too, so Ren's recommendation came just at the right time. Thanks y'all!

https://ibb.co/YN68rnv
  • I love this game. Love my wizard on the vigor server Reina. She kicks butt. 
  • Great game

• How to rise slayer stat?
  • edited September 2019
    Pense que o dispositivo móvel não seria tão viciante quanto a versão do PC, mas quase o topo kkkk chama o servidor 7 legend Jefferson 
  • i Play the jade dynasty, but wen i saw this one i Play it. i still searching where i can download it at pc ,Because at my bluestacks is kinda lag. thanks for making this game to happen .
  • I really love PW, now in Mobile I love more !!! Pm me code please :(
  • a code please? i had post so many times :(
  • jpyjpy
    edited September 2019
    Some guys didn't understand that there is luck involved in getting a code...
    others don't understand that the giveaway has ended 9 days ago... xD

• edited September 2019
    Hello I played perfect world when it first came out 12 years ago. And was a very active player for as long as I had computer access. It has always been my favorite game of all time. I recently got a computer again for my birthday! Yaay. So the first thing of course I did was download perfect world!! And now that it has become mobile I have absolutely been the happiest person ever. Lol. My husband keeps telling me that I need to give it a break. But of course it's hard. I was hoping to be able to still redeem a code but if not it's understandable here is my character
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/NNKejgHg7yAKVdhU8
  • I’ve been playing for a couple weeks now. The graphics are great. I love the story, and there are some really amazing animations for your character. Best part is being able to fully customize your characters look. 
  • This games graphics are very smooth I love it the gameplay is awesome I've been a big 3dmmo player and this is one of my favourites 
  • Mortokh said:
    Que jogo incrível, comecei a pouco tempo mas já estou amando, me trás muitas lembranças do pw.
    Agradeço pelo jogo que fizeram de verdade.

• I lobe thos game its pretty awesome keep up the good work guys 
  • Dear players from Wuxiaworld,
    Finally, Here we come! Welcome to the Perfect World! To celebrate the official launch of our game, we're holding this giveaway event only for WuxiaWorld readers.
    Content:

Code Redeem Instructions

Dear players from Wuxiaworld,
    Content:

Code Redeem Instructions

Hi, I'm Átila andar started the game! ;) 

• loving this game, used to enjoy perfect world on the pc.. but i think ill stick to the mobile version so i can keep ip with everyone this time <span>:smile:</span> 
    https://ibb.co/DGWg9pk
  • O absolutely love the gameplay and cg!
  • I would like some codes for perfevt world.
  • I love this game! Loads of fun. The only thing I don't like is the cap on exp. I miss being able to grind on mobs like in Jade Dynasty.

• This is an absolutely amazing mobile game I have ever seen so far. <3 Love it for sure!
  • Nossa, estou a 2 semanas jogando ele e estou lvl80 e 90k de poder, e me apaixonei pelo jogo, está perfeito e igual o de PC, espero que continue assim rs
  • Adorei o jogo parei de jogar outros jogos para só joga esse muito viciante kkk #top 
  • Tô viciado no jogo deixei de joga outros primeira vez que jogo pw  muito top
  • edited October 2019
    Jogo ótimo! Muito viciante! Muita nostalgia quando comecei a Jogar em 2011 no PC. Melhor game de todos os tempos!

Sever: Scorpion