Romance subplot recommendations

I've really enjoyed these novels (well, at least the first few hundred chapters, I haven't actually finished any haha)
  • Tales of Demons and Gods
  • Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World
  • Against The Gods
I'd like to read something like this, but also with a stronger romance subplot, where the MC is actually often motivated by their strong unwavering (romantic) love.

Lots of the stories I've read describe so many girls throwing themselves at the main character, but he doesn't care for it at all.

I'm not interested in harems, more than one can have romantic feelings ofc but the main two characters should have eyes only for each other (like Sword Art Online I guess lol).

Comments

• I mean most of the novels don't focus on romance exclusively. I'm trying to build in as few spoiler as possible.
    But here's what I can recommend:
    - I Shall Seal The Heavens (ISSTH) - it's a completed novel. The MC shows that his affection is exclusively for one woman, even though there are more than her in the mix. They also share one of the most memorable scenes I've read so far (goozebumps, I swear). Other than that, the novel itself is very good, entertaining, involves a ton of feels and is one of my favorite novels.
    - Coiling Dragon (CD) - also completed. Very good read, a nice flow, beginning with a youths' love, involving break ups and finding the real soulmate. Obviously that happens along the way of the MC finding new ways to become OP (like most other novels).