What should i read next?

I finished reading BTTH and WDQK and currently reading TGR.
After i finish reading TGR i am planning to read MW, TMW or Emperors domination.
I personally like op mc and i have read that emperors domination has an op mc but what should i read out of the three or is there anything else that is better?
Although it isn't a must but i would prefer completed novels.

Tagged:

Comments

• Emperor's domination is good from the start and the mc is super op but the plot is repetitive. MW has an average start, but the story gets better as it progresses. I haven't read TMW but I've heard it isn't good as MW.

• mm38910 said:
    Emperor's domination is good from the start and the mc is super op but the plot is repetitive. MW has an average start, but the story gets better as it progresses. I haven't read TMW but I've heard it isn't good as MW.
    I think i might start reading emperoe's domination
  • Emperors domination is really bad at the start but it quickly gets better around chapters 2-300 somewhere. So if you decide to drop it you should do it quickly or 3-400 chapters in. It is kinda the same from 300 to 1900 so far, I'm at 1900ish right now.

I would recommend Nine Star Hegemon Body Art. It is much better than BTTH, WDQK, MW and Emperors Domination. MC is quite often a bit OP but he struggles for being OP and he is super funny. Only 700 chapters though but its amazing. Especially if you want someone who can slap arrogant antagonists. Long Chen from NSHBA is by far the best at doing that and irritating enemies to death. He is even "worse" than Meng Hao in certain aspects.
  • Klickor said:
    Emperors domination is really bad at the start but it quickly gets better around chapters 2-300 somewhere. So if you decide to drop it you should do it quickly or 3-400 chapters in. It is kinda the same from 300 to 1900 so far, I'm at 1900ish right now.

I would recommend Nine Star Hegemon Body Art. It is much better than BTTH, WDQK, MW and Emperors Domination. MC is quite often a bit OP but he struggles for being OP and he is super funny. Only 700 chapters though but its amazing. Especially if you want someone who can slap arrogant antagonists. Long Chen from NSHBA is by far the best at doing that and irritating enemies to death. He is even "worse" than Meng Hao in certain aspects.
    Thank you i might look into them