can trash fall in love?
It is a first story I write. Hope you enjoy the passionate version of Cale Henituse.
I'm Brazilian, and I don't write in English. Hahahaha Hope you can read the translation.
Cale arrived in Henituse territory after winning the battle against the empire. His enemy, Arm, had not yet been completely vanquished. But you could at least rest for a while.
"Oh, good of you to be back."
Violam went to receive Cale at the entrance of the residence.
• Human, this is weird. There is something going on here.
Cale realized they were acting weird, Violam had never come to greet him before, the employees were euphoric.
- It's all right? Did you have a good trip?
- Yes, thanks Violam, the trip was exhausting ..
Before finishing Violam interrupted Cale.
- Oh how wonderful, yes. Very good. Let's sit down and have some tea, come on honey.
Cale knitted his eyebrows lightly, now he was sure. Violan was preparing something to tell him, and she was sure she wouldn't like to hear it.
Violan snapped her tongue with satisfaction after taking a sip of hot tea and setting the cup on the table. Cale waited in disgust for the interception.
- Cale honey, I know we didn't have a good start, but I'm proud of how you grew up in the last few years. I should have known the Earl and I were worried about your future.
Violan paused, looked Cale in the eye with affection, and then let out a little laugh. Cale swallowed a sigh and kept his face serene.
- As the Kingdom hero and commander of the Crown Prince's troops, you have been recognized by the citizens and garnered much attention from society. Cale, it's past time to give me a daughter-in-law.
'What? daughter-in-law, is this a wife?
Cale widened his eyes and opened his mouth slightly, not expecting this. His surprise was stamped on her face, there was no hiding it after that statement.
- Why the surprise? You should have known by now that you were getting married. I talked to his father and he also agrees with my thoughts. I will not make it difficult for you dear, you can choose the woman you will marry.
Violan smiled sweetly as she waited for Cale to process the information.
Cale opened and closed his mouth as his expression tightened.
"What if I don't want to get married?"
The smile widened, but it didn't reach his eyes that shone coldly when he answered:
- Marriage is not an option but a certainty. You are the firstborn of the Henituse family, it is your obligation to give us heirs.I was worried about not getting a good start when you were acting so out of control. But now you have become the second largest party after the Crown Prince. It will not be difficult to find a suitable wife.
‘Arg, this will ruin my plans for a peaceful life.’
• Human this is so cool! You can leave with the big and powerful Raon Miru, I will find the perfect partner for you.
Cale ignored the voice of the little dragon and before he could answer, the Count appeared at the door.
Sensing the tense atmosphere, the Count sighed, sat quietly beside Violan, and poured himself tea.
Violam made eye contact with her husband who captured the situation in a wordless conversation with a lot of understanding.
Cale closed the bedroom door and sighed loudly.
End of the first chapter.
‘Why did things get like this?’
Recalling the conversation with his father, Cale felt that fate was cruel. His brother Balen has been diagnosed with a curable disease that prevents him from having children. Lilith is a woman and her descendants will bear her husband's name.
Cale sighed again.
//Cale, I've always allowed you the freedom to come and go and make your own decisions as you see fit. However, this time I ask you to listen to your Father, the family is the most important thing, the shield defends the family. I hope you can protect our lineage.//
A burden was thrown on Cale's shoulders. Was all that struggle to secure Kingdom peace and your own peace in vain? An even greater calamity fell upon me?
• Human since violan gave you a month to find your partner, are we traveling?
Cale stared at the black dragon who settled with him on the couch.
"Raon, do you understand what marriage is?"
The little dragon jumped in the angry air.
• Is human doubting my intelligence? Of course I know. You will grow your family. This is going to be very good.
"What if she doesn't accept living with a dragon?"
• Who wouldn't want to live with the great Raon Miru! Besides, your partner must be as good a human as you.
Cale smiled, could not argue with this dragon
Cale did not give up his ambition to live a peaceful life. He would fix Balen's situation when possible. By then it would curl the stepmother.
However, Cale did not count on Mother's cunning. The whole Kingdom received word that the Henituse heir was looking for a bride. Within hours the property was full of greedy suitors, escorts, and nobles.
Cale stared thunderstruck at his bedroom window.
- Violan, you really drive me crazy.
Raon I'll leave a message for the Count, let's teleport to Hallis Vilage.
• Right human.
Raon quickly swallowed the steak he was eating and prepared to transport Cale. Within the forest of darkness these mad matchmakers could not reach them.
Two days later Cale was comfortably in a chair eating grapes while watching the training of the wolf children when he received a video broadcast from Count Deruth. On the first day the transmitter kept flashing receiving messages. But today it was calm. The message alert broke the stillness of the moment.
• Yes human, connecting.
- Cale, sorry for what Violan did. But think what she did thinking of helping you. She's hurt that you left without seeing anyone.
Cale was still sitting in his very relaxed chair. He did not regret running away. But I didn't blame the stepmother.
- Yes I understand . But I refuse your help.
- very well. You still have time to submit a candidate. Let's put this conversation aside for now. I want you to come to the Henituse residence to discuss Muller's new project with the Viscountess of Ubarr.
- 'Hm, I don't remember asking for a new project. '
- never mind. I will go next.
- I'll see you soon.
The Count turned off the transmission. Cale continued to stare into the empty space, now filled with the black dragon's face.
• Human will we teleport?
-No, let's go by carriage, I want to observe how the environment is.
Of course Cale wanted to check if there were maidens camped on the way. Would it be a safe route? Not to attract glances they traveled with an anonymous and discreet carriage.
End of the second chapter.
End of the second chapter.
At Henituse residence the lady of Ubarr was waiting for Cale's arrival.
"Very good to see you are healthy, young Master Cale."
- is very kind Madam. I am flattered by your visit. Let's go in for a drink while we discuss the subject that brought it.
Cale was acting as the Kingdom Hero, benevolent and kind. The viscountess was glad to have started her business with the Henituse family before her fame grew.
A while after discussing the new project, the Count and the Lady of Ubarr would drink and talk.
- Cale, Ubarr's daughter came along too, she's in the next room. She is a good candidate. I didn't call her before so as not to upset him. But I hope you talk a little with the girl to keep the good terms.
The Count confided in a whisper for Cale to hear, then continued walking with the lady of Ubarr to another room.
Cale sighed and frowned. 'Should I run away again?'
Cale made up his mind and entered the room to receive the young lady.
- Young Amiru, long time no see.
Miss Amiru was not beautiful or ugly, she had a common and unflattering countenance. She dropped the cup of tea to her lips on the table and stared in surprise at the young man's sudden arrival. He got up quickly and greeted him.
- Cale-nim. Long time indeed. I'm glad you took the time to meet me.
Cale nodded and looked skeptical at the girl.
- Amiru-nim, what brings you here?
Cale did not curl up, and without superfluous words began the discussion by sitting on the adjoining couch, pouring himself tea and dessert.
Realizing the nobleman's attitude, Amiru sat back down. She looked around as if searching for something or was afraid to be heard, and then changed her expression and personality. Formerly, she looked like the typical serene and restrained noble lady.
The faint smile turned into a wide, tricky smile, her clear eyes cold and sharp. The straight back adjusted to the couch comfortably as if at home.
- Cale-nim doesn't hit the bush at all. So let's go to business.
Cale knit his eyebrows lightly and waited. A sudden change. 'I didn't expect to see another personality.'
- I will be your wife.
- How much confidence, it seems that is already decided.
The corner of Cale's lips lifted slowly as he let out a muchocho.
"You will definitely marry me. Because my proposal is very good.
Amiru threw a stack of papers at Cale as she stated with conviction. Cale picked up the papers and looked around.
Continuing to savor the grapes, the young girl did not have to look at Cale, for she was sure of a signed agreement.
Cale exhaled deeply. 'The terms are good, she won't disturb me after marriage, give me the freedom to keep doing what I want, not be a troubled wife who demands attendance at society events, nor will she demand me to be a husband, like a wife in love and honey. Anyway a merely political marriage.'
- Really tempting, girl Amiru.
But Cale wasn't convinced, activating his dominant aura enough to scare her a little, he exclaimed as he bent over his bent knees:
What would be the benefit to you of this kind of marriage? Status? I think not.
Amiru stopped smiling immediately, her hands shaking slightly, as well as her eyes. Such a discreet gesture that it almost went unnoticed. Recovering quickly, she replied:
Cale was surprised at how little effect the dominant aura had on her, and couldn't help but glance at the girl in front of him for her answer.
- Cale, I need freedom too. I don't need your status and I don't want to demand your love. I like the work I do in the territory of Ubarr, the commerce is fascinating. But I have little freedom to act. I need not tell you that Ubarr's successor will be my husband.
Cale understood immediately. The husband was not going to accept his work being performed by a wife, as a noble lady is doomed to home affairs and children. Of course, for most noble men it would be so. Not your case of course.
"You are young and handsome, Cale-nim. Don't worry, I'm not flirting, it's facts. My destiny was to marry an old man with money. My parents love me, but the rules of society speak louder to them.
Amiru smiled mischievously.
- did you read the last closure of the contract?
-hum, the last ..?
End of the third chapter.