Master of Untold Daos(万道仙师)

1383940414244»

Comments

• No problem, good luck resolving them problems!
  • Everything is fine.
  • I hope everything goes well for you
  • I know it has been a long time but when it rains, it pours. It doesn't matter if you have important things to handle, be it work, home, here, there is someone out there with the sole purpose to make it harder on you.
    I won't go into the gory details and bore you but, suffice to say, that's three weeks I'll never get back. 

Back to the matter at hand, no, I'm not dropping Master of Untold Daos, but I did hit a snag regarding the legal aspect of my work, which I am full at work trying to solve, for you and for me.
  • edited July 14
    Back to the matter at hand, no, I'm not dropping Master of Untold Daos

Thank you for not dropping the novel! :smile: i love your work and the novel!
  • I know it has been a long time but when it rains, it pours. It doesn't matter if you have important things to handle, be it work, home, here, there is someone out there with the sole purpose to make it harder on you.
    I won't go into the gory details and bore you but, suffice to say, that's three weeks I'll never get back. 

Back to the matter at hand, no, I'm not dropping Master of Untold Daos, but I did hit a snag regarding the legal aspect of my work, which I am full at work trying to solve, for you and for me.
    I can't express how thankful I am to you for giving us such a quality translation of such an amazing novel, without asking for anything in return. Hope everything works out!
  • dstroar said:
    I can't express how thankful I am to you for giving us such a quality translation of such an amazing novel, without asking for anything in return. Hope everything works out!
    Thank you, it is because of everyone taking time to read my work that I reached this far. I may have staggered along the way but never fell. This time will be no different. 
  • Maybe some big companies look at this novel potential and want to snatched it

GANBATE KUDASAI
  • Thanks for all the work you have put in this novel. I just binged close to 500 chapters of a random book and that speaks volume of your work.

Thanks for that
  • It looks like this is the end for my journey with this novel. I am sad to announce the legal talks fell through and I can't continue. My only disappointment is that I couldn't do this novel justice, realizing I've made many mistakes along the way. 
    I was just a beginner when I picked it up, and I can see I have come far. But it wasn't enough. 
    Do forgive me for all my mistakes as I will strive to learn from them. I will use this chance to better myself and provide you with better quality next time. 

As for the novel, it is taken over by someone else.

Thank you all for reading my work, despite its misgivings, and sticking with me till now. I truly appreciate it.
  • edited September 1
    It looks like this is the end for my journey with this novel. I am sad to announce the legal talks fell through and I can't continue. My only disappointment is that I couldn't do this novel justice, realizing I've made many mistakes along the way. 
    I was just a beginner when I picked it up, and I can see I have come far. But it wasn't enough. 
    Do forgive me for all my mistakes as I will strive to learn from them. I will use this chance to better myself and provide you with better quality next time. 

Thank you all for reading my work, despite its misgivings, and sticking with me till now. I truly appreciate it.

Thank you for translating this novel until this far. May your Dao journey continues.
    Too bad the legal talks with ZongHeng didn't work out.
  • It looks like this is the end for my journey with this novel. I am sad to announce the legal talks fell through and I can't continue. My only disappointment is that I couldn't do this novel justice, realizing I've made many mistakes along the way. 

Thank you for providing such an amazing translation. Wish you success in all your future endeavours.
  • Thank you for all you have done, it is very much appreciated!

Thank you for your efforts with the translations! Do you know who is taking over the novel translations/where it is?