Shadow Rogue

http://gravitytales.com/shadow-rogue/ ;
Its over 2000 chapters and still ongoing. Does anyone know what the special power inside of him is? Also is it really a Vrmmo that he's playing? or is it some kind of real world like in Shuras Wrath.?

Comments

• I think he was trained as an assassin and after a lot of assassination jobs he retired and decided to live a normal life.
    Yes it is VRMMO, he prefer to socialize with the npc rather than player because he can't trust human. So far, the game is just an ordinary VRMMO.
  • edited December 2015
    bump
    i need some spoilers
  • has this novel been dropped ?
  • why the police woman don't like him?
  • Narcox said:
    why the police woman don't like him?
    probably cuz she's from a distinguished family and everyone she met has always been respectful to her but rui just gives no fuck
  • Just read the first 2 chapters.... Why does it feel like a 12 year old was providing all the ideas? Nothing about this person even hints that he's an assassin. Except the fact that it's mentioned every other sentence that is. And capitalised. Please tell me the Chuuni goes away and it gets better...

(had no better place to put this mini rant)
  • well i mean in the first 5 chapter it does mention that hes the king of assassins
  • SPWJin said:
    well i mean in the first 5 chapter it does mention that hes the king of assassins
    It mentions it in every chapter pretty much. If the main character is the king of assassins, the author is the King of trying too hard. The story is iffy but the characters just ruin it, especially the MC. I've read up to 60 chaps, mostly skim reading because I couldn't be bothered to read his monologues about how his morals apply to NPC sob stories and how is a 'good assassin' and ugh... I just can't go on. It's just really fucking bad. Anyone who can read 2000 chapters of this shit needs a damn award
  • SPWJin said:
    well i mean in the first 5 chapter it does mention that hes the king of assassins
    It mentions it in every chapter pretty much. If the main character is the king of assassins, the author is the King of trying too hard. The story is iffy but the characters just ruin it, especially the MC. I've read up to 60 chaps, mostly skim reading because I couldn't be bothered to read his monologues about how his morals apply to NPC sob stories and how is a 'good assassin' and ugh... I just can't go on. It's just really fucking bad. Anyone who can read 2000 chapters of this shit needs a damn award
    lol well everyone has different taste for uniqueness
  • SPWJin said:
    SPWJin said:
    It reads like a shittier version of Shura's Wrath tbh. At least SW pulls off the mysterious assassin thing much better. And the game parts make sense even if they are ridiculously OP... Unlike this one where he randomly chooses rogue in character screen and gets unique skills out of it... Like what? Why? Makes no sense. 
  • SPWJin said:
    SPWJin said:
    It reads like a shittier version of Shura's Wrath tbh. At least SW pulls off the mysterious assassin thing much better. And the game parts make sense even if they are ridiculously OP... Unlike this one where he randomly chooses rogue in character screen and gets unique skills out of it... Like what? Why? Makes no sense. 
    I dont know I think Shura's Wrath is shit too. You'll see it turn into Zhang Long soon enough. lol
  • Oh youre right, SW started off good but I have no doubt it'll end up being really stupid. But this novel started off stupid...
  • Oh youre right, SW started off good but I have no doubt it'll end up being really stupid. But this novel started off stupid...
    I try other VRMMOs but I always drop them. Only one I read now is LMS the epic adventures just really set it apart. Even though I skip all side character and real life shit except Seo Yeon. I even tried a few on RR, I be liking them at first then just drop them. 
  • bonifide said:
    Oh youre right, SW started off good but I have no doubt it'll end up being really stupid. But this novel started off stupid...
    I try other VRMMOs but I always drop them. Only one I read now is LMS the epic adventures just really set it apart. Even though I skip all side character and real life shit except Seo Yeon. I even tried a few on RR, I be liking them at first then just drop them. 
    I quite like Insania Online actually. It's quite funny and it goes down the Mon Hunter route. Some of the others are also interesting like Don't Fear the Reaper, but they're not really getting updates. There's also one called 'Continue Online' which is not at all like a traditional VRMMORPG. It has more of a psychological take. Got bored of the MC by around chapter 60 though. It just felt it's trying a bit too hard by then.
  • LMS is like the mother of all VRMMOs
  • bonifide said:
    Oh youre right, SW started off good but I have no doubt it'll end up being really stupid. But this novel started off stupid...
    I quite like Insania Online actually. It's quite funny and it goes down the Mon Hunter route. Some of the others are also interesting like Don't Fear the Reaper, but they're not really getting updates. There's also one called 'Continue Online' which is not at all like a traditional VRMMORPG. It has more of a psychological take. Got bored of the MC by around chapter 60 though. It just felt it's trying a bit too hard by then.
    I tried them before and didnt care for it. Don't Fear the Reaper is ok I guess. I'm not really fond of people thinking the game reality. Also I'm tired of VRMMOs that have the MC bullied in real life. Like he needs to be fucking bullied to play video games. I never heard of such bullshit. I forgot this one chinese VRMMO where the MC is basically rich and have luck out the world. I can't think of its name but I know he gets like 6 beast and they all OP. I think I even created the topic for it on here just to lazy to look. lol. Oh yeah now that I think about it the best VRMMO I read on royalroadl was Emperor Saga. The adventures was LMS scale to bad its pretty much damn dropped. 
  • Is this a spoiler page for shadow rogue or something else 

I like this novel can we quit with rants I want real spoiler please people 
  • edited February 2016

Narcox said:
    why the police woman don't like him?
    because he's too arrogant...

(don't worry she will be our MC harem member..)
  • How women are in the MC harem
  • maz said:
    How women are in the MC harem
    A lot that I forgot to count. ( In reality 8 or 9 and in the game world (NPC) maybe 4 or 5 more)
  • Fafanir said:
    maz said:
    A lot that I forgot to count. ( In reality 8 or 9 and in the game world (NPC) maybe 4 or 5 more)
    How does he get them together especially since they are in the real world.
    Are both sweet child and Sasha part of the harem.
    and also mother and child of the restaraunt.
  • edited February 2016
    maz said:
    Fafanir said:
    maz said:
    Yup, sweet child and sasha also part of his harem.
    And mother and daughter also in his harem after he save the mother form being rape....and daughter pretend to be her mother and sleep with the MC.
    (Fuck you Chu Rui how dare you! take both mother and daughter)
  • Fafanir said:
    maz said:
    Fafanir said:
    maz said:
    Yup, sweet child and sasha also part of his harem.
    And mother and daughter also in his harem after he save the mother form being rape....and daughter pretend to be her mother and sleep with the MC.
    (Fuck you Chu Rui how dare you! take both mother and daughter)
    Thanks for the spoiler and how does he manage the harem in the real world.
  • maz said:
    Thanks for the spoiler and how does he manage the harem in the real world.
    The author didn't talk much about the real world. After some events with the father of one member of his harem ( i forgot her name. She's not appear yet) and live together with her. what a surprise for the MC is that the girl (forgot her name) was a friend of sasha and sweet girl and afterward they know that Sly hand is the MC. They start to go out and deep their relationship more with the MC and other girl in his harem were introduced from sasha and sweet girl after going through a hell of events.

Oh!! they're lived together....so he can had sex with them when ever he need.  :p  

• bonifide said:
    Have you read '' New Reality '' in RoyalRoad???
  • bonifide said:
    Have you read '' New Reality '' in RoyalRoad???
    I have not. So far I've read all the fictions over 80 chapters that seemed promising and the one you mentioned hasn't come up yet. 

Oh I also read Re:Hamster but that's only because it was far too hilarious not to read. 
  • Guys does anyone know where to read this novel with good translation ? Because i cant find any site that has more than 140 Chapters so please help