[Suggestion] Thanks for the chapter - button

Hi.
I would like to propose a new feature for WuxiaWorld. "Thanks for the chapter button", giving beer, kudos, gratulation, prayer etc.

why?
It becomes extremely hard to discuss with other readers when their comments are drowned in a sea of the same message spam. Especially if it's several pages.
Readers can give a thank you to the translator only bu using especially designed button and spamming the same message for several pages would be treated as spam rather than a meaningful comment that is adding new insight into the chapter. 

Implementation
Have you heard about "Like It" button from Facebook? Yes, it's exactly the same idea! 

Comments

• I think that this will decrease the engagement between the translators and readers. There aren't that much thank you comments anyway, 4 or 5 per chapter. I think that the translators would prefer comments from the reader him/herself than a counter from a button.
  • mm38910 said:
    I think that this will decrease the engagement between the translators and readers. There aren't that much thank you comments anyway, 4 or 5 per chapter. I think that the translators would prefer comments from the reader him/herself than a counter from a button.
    Then maybe make 2 types of comments that reader can choose to see "normal comments" and "rest aka thank you". Engagement between translators and readers can be the same but at least there would be no several pages of spam. And when reader wants to ask or give new insight his meaningful comment will land into sea of spam on several pages after.

Problem is with especially popular novels. There is too much of it. Why not add alternative solution for ppl who want to be grateful? I can pinpoint several pages that implemented such solution in order to avoid spam. Like "Like it" from Facebook.

I'm not the only person that is annoyed by sea of same messages (not only thank you messages but also First etc). Wuxiaworld have so much quality in novels.

I would love to see same quality in comments rather than shuffling through several spam messages in order to read meaningful comments.