Recommend a novel with good female characters?

Hey guys/girls/non binaries, can someone please recommend novels with good female characters? (୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈)◞
I'm new to wuxia but i've been reading a lot lately and i can't seem to find any with good, strong, women or even..  any integrity or morality :( 
Especially, one with a female protagonist would be really appreciated! ꉂꉂ(๑˃▿︎˂๑),、'`
Thank you (,,> <,,)

Comments

• Ze Tian Ji, NIghtfall. These are male-led but the female characters are strong and not cannon fodder. Also, this forum is essentially dead, might wanna check out the WW discord, the link is on the main site.
  • mm38910 said:
    Ze Tian Ji, NIghtfall. These are male-led but the female characters are strong and not cannon fodder. Also, this forum is essentially dead, might wanna check out the WW discord, the link is on the main site.
    Thank you!!! And will do ٩(๑>ᴗ<๑)۶
  • I would also recommend Nightfall. I watched TV series and just finished reading the book recently (Chinese version). Sangsang, Shanshan, Ye Hongyu (this one is truly strong...), Yu Lian (can't define Yu's gender, or should I say Yu is a transgender?), Tang Xiaotang, the Queen...Those are really good female characters.