Can't log in on the main site

Hi there, so i just switched to a new desktop today and when i went to sign in on the site to access my bookmarks.  It would take my log in info and load like it is going through but it just goes to a white page and when i try to refresh the page I get a (Confirm Form Resubmission The page that you're looking for used information that you entered. Returning to that page might cause any action you took to be repeated. Do you want to continue?)  When i press continue it just did the same thing.  I tried a bunch of times until i got to a page that said I got rate limited and temporarily banned.  So i tried logging in on my phone and it worked so i guess it is a problem with my new desktop?  Just hoping to be able to log in on my original account (Weqqy).  Please Help! :'( :'(
Tagged:

Comments

• Even though I cannot help you regarding the non-access to the main site, just letting you know that the forum and site accounts are entirely different and have no relations to each other. That's why you can't access the forum with your main account
  • dragomon2 said:
    Even though I cannot help you regarding the non-access to the main site, just letting you know that the forum and site accounts are entirely different and have no relations to each other. That's why you can't access the forum with your main account
    Thanks for the info! :) (edited)
  • I still can't log in to my wuxiaworld.com account please send help! D: 
  • I'd recommend going to discord and asking a staff there or emailing their business email ^^;