Spoilers: chap 1995 up, in line with current translation Arc

this new arc take place in the school. the final conclusion of the battle ends around chapter 2103.
chapters:
2014 - Miao Chan from 9th world and LQY talk
2016 - Mei Suyao and LQY met up, she embrace him in front of crowd. 
            2 students have hatred for LQY, 1 like Miao Chan, 1 like Mei Suyao, because of this, they keep finding trouble wtih LQY
            They know LQY is a teacher yet they think he is weak cos he is base in Study Room.
2029 - 1 student challenge LQY to pluck tea leaf and lost. LQY pluck 12 leaf and brew tea with it. The student lost and prostrate himself. (seriously if LQY is a student, understandable he will gets pick on. now he is a goddam teacher yets he still gets pick on. the author just have to make some characters blind)
2033 - another student challenge LQY and almost lost his life. LQY spare him.
2036 - the students find a 7 totem high god teacher for backing. He say will help them by challenging LQY to a Dao preaching session. 
2037 - LQY met up with immortal Fei son. Some catastrophe is going to happen with the school. Some hidden powers want to attack the school and take stuff away.
           LQY declare is good thing, as he can swipe all of them at one shot.
2040 - South emperor Gu Guo , (someone who followed LQY up) became 4 Heaven's Will immortal monarch in the 10th world with the potential to gain 12. 
2045 - LQY and the 7 Totem high God teacher showdown in dao preaching on a special stage. The better the dao, more flowers will bloom. The teacher have                         thousand of students attending, supporting him. Some young teachers also came. His Dao have made 6 flowers blossom. Current record is 12 flowers set by              someone of the past. When it is LQY turn, all the student and teachers left. A almost empty turnout as LQY is preaching on "Dao heart" a boring topic. Mei su              yao and afew students came to support. The main students that hate LQY start the usual BS talk. LQY is late. The 7th HG teacher use some speech that make             everyone is the school able to hear, asking LQY to come preach. After some time, the senior teachers came. A emperor couple came. South emperor came.               The head of the school came. they all wont want to miss out on LQY preaching. Shocking everyone. Those want to listen regretted cos is too late. no face to                 enter. only then LQY appear. Everyone stand up like a normal class room greet him b4 sitting down. He made 14 flowers bloom. another feat created.
2051 - start of the catastrophe. The 7th HG teacher send his students to "protect" the study room. There lies a hidden treasure.
2057 - LQY ask the 3 student to leave, they start challenging him. Almost going to die, The teacher came and save them. But got defeated. Detonated his true body               and escape. 
2058 - 2 of the student died. last one have his father charm/protection. But no use, also end up dieing.
2059 - Ren sheng emperor appear ( the one that oppose Jin Ge emperor ) say want take revenge. His dao protector is the father of one of the student. fought abit. A               past teacher of Ren sheng ask him to leave, as he will lose. Ren Sheng left.
2062 - 2068 - Many emperors from the 3 race appear wanting to attack the school take away the treasure. Lots of threaten and talk. A lion head figure appear to                      threaten also. Purpose is hiding its identity. Many speculate is a emperor from the hundred race, a past student of the school. Afraid of being labeled betrayal. 
2070 - fighting begins. Both side emperor , high gods start clashing. The tiger and dragon that was dragging LQY chariot  also appear, helping LQY fight the enemies.             All these while LQY is still sitting in the study room observing. Now showing himself. One of the emperor manage to get into the study room and met LQY. He               want to attack LQY, but was stop by a light.
2071 - MA GU APPEARS. she saw LQY and happily greet him teacher. fight with the emperor. manages to create a new chapter in the Eternal Physique Scripture,               beyond grand completion where she opens a "Third Eye" which Li Qiye names The Eye of Time.
2072 - Bailian emperor came into the study room. The father of the dead student, 11 totem high god came. LGY send another 11 totem HG to fight him.  Ren Sheng                emperor returns wanting to help the father. LQY ask him to leave. but he insist on staying. LQY ask South emperor Gu Guo to go kill him. Gu Guo address                     LQY as sacred teacher. Bailian Emperor heard it and was stun. He knows this address. and realize LQY is the dark crow. He repents and seek forgiveness.                 LQY spare him asking him to leave.
2074 - Immortal monarch Yi Ye appear - 12 wills, protecting the school
2075 - World emperor appear. opposing the school
2076 - LQY enters the battlefield. Mu Tian emperor (9th world) appears helping LQY.
2077 - Tun Ri emperor appear helping LQY
2078 - Ren xian emperor appears (the 5th soaring immortal emperor) helping LQY.
2080 - 2101 - lots of talking and some action. LQY was waiting for a ancient Dark Existence to appear. Thats his main aim. the purpose of this school trap.                                The ancient Dark Existence have the one of the 9 grand heavenly treasure " DEATH COFFIN ". LQY wants it. LQY manage to control heaven tribulation,using               it to take down many opposing emperors and the ancient Dark Existence. In chap 2098, LQY make use of the human skin he gotten from Samara to protect                 himself.
2102 - The ancient Dark Existence died once in the battle, but was revived by the coffin. he tries to escape immediately, but someone intervenes in the critical                           moment using the Emperor Suppressing Art to help prevent his enemy from escaping.  Most likely is Hong Tian helping LQY. LQY sighs since she doesn't                   show herself but is happy to have news that she still exists.
2103 - World emperor knows he is not LQY match. LQY holds many of his emperors as hostage. In the end LQY propose a deal. He will spare 9 of the bunch in                     return     for a copy of a treasure from world emperor. World emperor agrees. Deal made and he left with the 3 race.

overall i will say is a very draggy fight. Lots of talking, many heard and know the dark crow but still stupidly wants to challenge. A group want to attack LQY, then some emperor appear and intervene. starts talking. Another emperor want attack LQY, then another emperor appear wants to fight for LQY instead. starts the all talk again. when on and on, repeat. Untill LQY ask his helpers to leave, he will be the one fighting. Good thing is ya, LQY will be the main person fighting in the end.

Comments

• I am just wondering if there are any Emperors with 12 heavens will that dies after the attack of the Celestial Academy. 
  • Velsaria said:
    I am just wondering if there are any Emperors with 12 heavens will that dies after the attack of the Celestial Academy. 
    Nope, they are alive.

My question on the other hand is, how many IW did LQ absorb?
  • Ancaruin said:
    Velsaria said:
    I am just wondering if there are any Emperors with 12 heavens will that dies after the attack of the Celestial Academy. 
    Nope, they are alive.

100+
  • bakato said:
    Ancaruin said:
    Velsaria said:
    Nope, they are alive.

100+
    Isn't there a limit on how many heavens will are needed for his 12 Laws? 
  • Ancaruin said:
    bakato said:
    Ancaruin said:
    Velsaria said:
    Nope, they are alive.

100+
    Isn't there a limit on how many heavens will are needed for his 12 Laws? 
    No clue, but I do believe he fully charged the earring.

Anyone know whether Qiheng is gonna get killed later?