Xia Qingyue and Yue Che relationship status?

Okay I just read on Wikia that they are now divorced or something. What happen? I heard about some fake wedding and Xia Qingyue mother's ex-fiance trying to marry Xia Qingyue in order to save face or pass on to her the title of Moon God. I just want to know if Xia Qingyue still loves Yue Che after being reunited and what happens from there on.

Comments

• Simple version she still loves him but divorced him so that when she kills the most loved woman in the entire Divine Realm he doesn't get the fallback from it.

Complex version: Yun Che and her got chased down by Qianye Ying'er, as is already covered in the translations. Unfortunately, Yun Che got a torture seal planted on him and she had to leave him with the Dragon Empress to get healed, but she thinks it will take 50 years. Her Heart of Snow Glazed Glass starting awakening and this made her turn into a truly heartless woman who cannot take humiliation so she wants to kill Ying'er or die trying before Yun Che comes out of his retreat. Yun Che, who was still suffering from the torture seal grabbed at her skirt, she said they are no longer husband and wife and truly destroyed the certificate. Her intent is to keep him from coming after her and also to keep him from taking the blame if she fails. We know that this is all an act because she leaves behind the Moon palace so that he can travel safely as in she still deeply cares about him and is just planning a kamikaze. Its really stupid logic, I know. 
  • plasmaq said:
    Simple version she still loves him but divorced him so that when she kills the most loved woman in the entire Divine Realm he doesn't get the fallback from it.

Complex version: Yun Che and her got chased down by Qianye Ying'er, as is already covered in the translations. Unfortunately, Yun Che got a torture seal planted on him and she had to leave him with the Dragon Empress to get healed, but she thinks it will take 50 years. Her Heart of Snow Glazed Glass starting awakening and this made her turn into a truly heartless woman who cannot take humiliation so she wants to kill Ying'er or die trying before Yun Che comes out of his retreat. Yun Che, who was still suffering from the torture seal grabbed at her skirt, she said they are no longer husband and wife and truly destroyed the certificate. Her intent is to keep him from coming after her and also to keep him from taking the blame if she fails. We know that this is all an act because she leaves behind the Moon palace so that he can travel safely as in she still deeply cares about him and is just planning a kamikaze. Its really stupid logic, I know. 
    Thank you for explaining it for me.
  • I learned that Qingyue was trying to kill yue che because he has the seed of the evil God of darkness, and that she even destroyed his planet.
  • Matheus said:
    I learned that Qingyue was trying to kill yue che because he has the seed of the evil God of darkness, and that she even destroyed his planet.
    wargumm1i said:
    plasmaq said:
    Simple version she still loves him but divorced him so that when she kills the most loved woman in the entire Divine Realm he doesn't get the fallback from it.

Thank you for explaining it for me.
    I learned that Qingyue was trying to kill yue che because he has the seed of the evil God of darkness, and that she even destroyed his planet.
  • Yeah, whats up with that. It was even mention that yun Che did a blood manifestation or something to sever their relationship. It was even mention that he only feels limitless hatred towards her. 

After all all she tried to do it would seem impossible for them to be together. But we all know how it will work out. There’s gonna be a shitty reason for all and he will forgive her. This is just mindless shitty drama.
  • Since there was around 24 hrs from the time of Yun che revealing his dark profound energy and all the Divine emperors attacking the planet xq might have used this time to shift every one close to yc out of bps and destroyed the planet to make yc seek power with all his heart as he lacked ambition previously and also to make sure that no one will be able to use it against yc in the future. She should have done this for yc after all she tells that ssr is under her protection. So yc forgives her.This is just my guess. Hope it is reasonable