Destruction of Ancient Ming spoilers please !!

edited January 28 in Emperor's Domination
I tried reading the lnmtl but the destruction of Ancient Ming was too confusing. So could someone please explain in detail??
Especially how ancient ming arrives back on scene, the war and the result of it?

Comments

• Didn't they get obliterated by Li Qiye's remnant soul inside the 9 Worlds by turning into the orginial Dark Crow form. And besides, the Highest Beginning Light from the crystal should've eradicated every thing in the 3000 worlds that he himself doesn't want to exist...... Might be wrong though  
  • edited February 1
    Didn't they get obliterated by Li Qiye's remnant soul inside the 9 Worlds by turning into the orginial Dark Crow form. And besides, the Highest Beginning Light from the crystal should've eradicated every thing in the 3000 worlds that he himself doesn't want to exist...... Might be wrong though  
    They did get destroyed ... And there was something about remnant of soul .. but i didn't exactly get a full picture of the events and sequence of events .. for example remember li qiye tortured someone from ancient ming for million of years them let this person go .. we then read that he went to some location and slaughtered his people ...
    Was that the remnant soul??
    I just wanted some one to summarise the events as i searched the forum and got no COMPLETE explanation, i also found that many people were asking same question and getting no answers :/
    So help me out ?? 

P.s - if you don't know could you ask a member who does to reply to the post ??
  • Its simple really.

He captures ancestor of ming. Kills his body without him knowing, and build a new body out of his own. So anyone scaning the ancestor would not see anything wrong, since there is not something that is different than another. The whole thing was changed, sothe ming cant find anything wrong.. 

The ming are in space treasure, basicily Invincible because of mastrry of space, but LQY has a horning signal now in his body.

Some woman then threw a a spear blessed by all IE since the Ming, and with help of homing beacon, makes a hole. 

OTH can see them now, they shouldn't exist, and starts bombing them, complete destruction under OTHs power. 
  • They shouldn't exist because they come from another epoch or is it something else ?
  • Because they carry heavena will, past expiration date