[Suggestion]New feature for website

Hi guys, this is my first post so I do apologize if I got the category wrong.
I was wondering if it would be possible to add an event listener for the right and left arrow keys and make them work as "Previus Chapter" and "Next Chapter" .

Comments

• Social sites including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are quite famous and for those, you can use hashtags like hashtags bodybuilder, hashtags technology, Word Hashtags etc. which helps you to find people in a quicker way with any of that hashtags on tagmentor.com
  • nathandev said:
    Social sites including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are quite famous and for those, you can use hashtags like hashtags bodybuilder, hashtags technology, Word Hashtags etc. which helps you to find people in a quicker way with any of that hashtags on tagmentor.com
    I think you answered the wrong post? <.<
  • edited January 2019
    to answer your question WW already has that feature its just mapped to CTRL+Arrow Key... i use it all the time, quite handy ;)
  • ylapointe said:
    to answer your question WW already has that feature its just mapped to CTRL+Arrow Key... i use it all the time, quite handy ;)
    OH thanks for the info!!
  • yea on the old site design they used to have a little footnote at the bottom of chapters letting you know that you could advance chapter using those shortcuts. idk why they got rid of it.