which chap Mc parent get revive?

some one please tell me arigato

Comments

• Everyone close to the MC basically gets killed and or raped. Some of them get revived in the last 1-2 chapters.

Basically IET tried to right a sad tragedy story. Throw in some NTR to the MC and you get Desolate Era.
  • shuiko said:

Everyone close to the MC basically gets killed and or raped. Some of them get revived in the last 1-2 chapters.

Basically IET tried to right a sad tragedy story. Throw in some NTR to the MC and you get Desolate Era.

raped.. what? spoil me pls.. ugh, i can't take this
  • edited November 2015
    The only rape I can remember being even talked about in DE is
    Spoiler:
    That Ji Ning's Uncle's wife had her mother raped 20+ years before the series start

• Abi said:

shuiko said:

Everyone close to the MC basically gets killed and or raped. Some of them get revived in the last 1-2 chapters.

don't pay attention to shuiko, he's just trolling. far as i know, no NTR or rape happens.
  • Who the hell is his uncle wife and how did he found out what happen to his mother and does he kill her? And when?
  • Vexram said:

Abi said:

shuiko said:

don't pay attention to shuiko, he's just trolling. far as i know, no NTR or rape happens.
    lol, thanks, i almost got depressed
  • kidan1310 said:

Who the hell is his uncle wife and how did he found out what happen to his mother and does he kill her? And when?

The uncle's wife's mother got raped: basically his grand-aunt by marriage, more or less. If you remember you heard about how the uncle sacrificed himself for Ji Ning's father and mother to escape as his mother was pregnant, and his father and mother told him that if he ever finds his cousin he should help her.

So this is only important insofar as his cousin's grandmother was raped by her grandfather.
  • t0nyzlol said:

Oh hey I finally have the answer: volume 29 chapter 10 is when he finally is able to jumpstart their reincarnation (Apparently they weren't soul-erased, just soul-drowned).
  • shuiko said:

WTF! dont even joke like that, what do you think this is xian ni?
  • His parents get revived nearing 3/4 of the novel. They were excited about how they were revived and Ji Ning filled them in about what happened after they died and his current progress. Then he brings his parents around the universe for sight-seeing and cultivate along the way to find a way to stop his true soul from dispersing after he failed to combine his Dao. His parents had limited talent (despite his father being hailed the genius in his own region) and got stuck at the 1st Dao Lord level by eating pills to buff themselves(Usually you eat pills when you dont have the necessary dao to upgrade yourself).
  • His parents get revived nearing 3/4 of the novel. They were excited about how they were revived and Ji Ning filled them in about what happened after they died and his current progress. Then he brings his parents around the universe for sight-seeing and cultivate along the way to find a way to stop his true soul from dispersing after he failed to combine his Dao. His parents had limited talent (despite his father being hailed the genius in his own region) and got stuck at the 1st Dao Lord level by eating pills to buff themselves(Usually you eat pills when you dont have the necessary dao to upgrade yourself).
    I thought they had to eat a pill to get to Chaos Immortal/World God level?
  • edited February 2016
    Arkeus said:
    His parents get revived nearing 3/4 of the novel. They were excited about how they were revived and Ji Ning filled them in about what happened after they died and his current progress. Then he brings his parents around the universe for sight-seeing and cultivate along the way to find a way to stop his true soul from dispersing after he failed to combine his Dao. His parents had limited talent (despite his father being hailed the genius in his own region) and got stuck at the 1st Dao Lord level by eating pills to buff themselves(Usually you eat pills when you dont have the necessary dao to upgrade yourself).
    I thought they had to eat a pill to get to Chaos Immortal/World God level?
    Ah yes, thanks for the correction !
  • So kind of a branch off but still real question. however in one of the recent translated chapters Ji Ning mentions his parents from Earth before his reincarnation into the series. do we ever see them again or that earth if so when? and how do they react?
  • No, we don't. Earth is kind of like the world of Subhuti, it has its own paradise after death and it's basically sealed off from everything else.
  • that's lame I'm kinda sad he mentioned them then. and wait why would he get reincarnated here if he was supposed to go to earth's paradise? same with lord cui? I understand that they were under attack and he jumped in a portal but that still means that to some extent they were connected or does that somehow not count?

• that's lame I'm kinda sad he mentioned them then. and wait why would he get reincarnated here if he was supposed to go to earth's paradise? same with lord cui? I understand that they were under attack and he jumped in a portal but that still means that to some extent they were connected or does that somehow not count?

Because lord cui saw some great destiny to ji ning, so he reincarnated him to be a cultivator because ji ning want to be strong, all of those are planned from the very start even before he died on earth, so it doesn't matter what portal he jumped he's still going to be a cultivator..

Ji Ning was supposed to go to the paradise in the earth realm, but Lord Cui pulled him out of it and into the reincarnation of Three-Realms, because he needed him. While it's also true that Lord Cui lived on Earth, he lived in Three-Realms before that because he is actually the Spirit of NuWa's treasure, and has been working with Subhuti to find talents that can inherit the NuWa Scripture and hopefully become a genius.

Ji Ning was supposed to go to the paradise in the earth realm, but Lord Cui pulled him out of it and into the reincarnation of Three-Realms, because he needed him. While it's also true that Lord Cui lived on Earth, he lived in Three-Realms before that because he is actually the Spirit of NuWa's treasure, and has been working with Subhuti to find talents that can inherit the NuWa Scripture and hopefully become a genius.
    so I'm sorry it becomes nitpicking at the logic. because I understand when it's an issue of a seperate realm hidden like patriarch Subhuti. but when I becomes the point when Ji Ning essentially passes all could he not just visit? no worries I'm not faulting your answer I actually appreciate letting me know they don't appear. just complaining about logic haha
  • From what I recall, he does visit Earth again once he becomes stronger, but he doesn't actually do anything regarding his parents.
  • As I see it, i wouldn't revive them either because they probably died of old age and passed away happily after enjoying life. Why wake them up from their eternal rest?
  • As I see it, i wouldn't revive them either because they probably died of old age and passed away happily after enjoying life. Why wake them up from their eternal rest?
    What parents would enjoy life and die happily knowing their child died before them? He died when he was only 18 lol, it must have been beyond scarring 
  • Prady said:
    As I see it, i wouldn't revive them either because they probably died of old age and passed away happily after enjoying life. Why wake them up from their eternal rest?
    What parents would enjoy life and die happily knowing their child died before them? He died when he was only 18 lol, it must have been beyond scarring 
    They had decades to get over the grief of Ning's because they always knew that he wouldn't live past 20. And besides they probably had more children after Ning's death lol.

• Prady said:
    As I see it, i wouldn't revive them either because they probably died of old age and passed away happily after enjoying life. Why wake them up from their eternal rest?
    They had decades to get over the grief of Ning's because they always knew that he wouldn't live past 20. And besides they probably had more children after Ning's death lol.

I don't think that's how being a parent works :P but okay lmfao. They probably did have more children who knows, but its a fact that you love the one that's away, more. And what's more being away than dead lmfao
  • Arkeus said:
    Oh hey I finally have the answer: volume 29 chapter 10 is when he finally is able to jumpstart their reincarnation (Apparently they weren't soul-erased, just soul-drowned).
    thank you