Metropolitan Novel "Super Master"

The photographer divides into nine grades, one grade, one weight, the sky, the wind and water have the realm, the reason, the spirit, the self-cultivation, asks. An ordinary youth in the 21st century was occasionally inherited by Zhuge Liang's metaphysics in his lifetime. From then on, he wandered around the city, wandering between high officials and dignitaries, rich and powerful, and beside Miss Shijia. Qin Yu said, "I am a super photographer, a person, a place and a beautiful woman."

Comments

• xuele9957 said:
    The photographer divides into nine grades, one grade, one weight, the sky, the wind and water have the realm, the reason, the spirit, the self-cultivation, asks. An ordinary youth in the 21st century was occasionally inherited by Zhuge Liang's metaphysics in his lifetime. From then on, he wandered around the city, wandering between high officials and dignitaries, rich and powerful, and beside Miss Shijia. Qin Yu said, "I am a super photographer, a person, a place and a beautiful woman."

• edited December 2018
                                                                                                               Chapter 1
    "In that year, Zhuge Liangwuzhang used the original method to renew his life, lighting 9981 long-life lamps. As long as the 81 long-life lamps can remain indelible for seven days, they can live for another hundred years. Only on the last day, Wei Yan burst into the camp tent and blew out a long-life lamp. Zhuge Liangpan sat in the center and blew blood and died!"

The crowd broke out a cry and stood in front of Zhuge Lu. Listening to the guide's introduction of the legendary story about Zhuge Liang's life, people could not help sighing again that heaven was jealous of Ying Jie and scolding Wei Yan.

But there was a slight disapproval on the face of a beautiful young man in the crowd. He was a senior in History Department of NC University. He knew Zhuge Liang's deeds in detail, not to mention the absurdity of the theory of life renewal, but the introduction of the tour guide was also in a mess.

In Wuzhangyuan, Zhuge Liang looked up at the astronomy and was shocked. There were three stars in the sky. The guest stars were twice bright and the main stars were dark. He knew that his fate was on the eve of the day. Tell Jiang Wei: I know how to pray, but I don't know what will happen. You may draw forty-nine armoured men, each carrying soap flags and dressing in soap clothes, and surround the tent. I pray for the Beidou from the tent. If the main lamp is not extinguished, I can live longer; if the lamp is extinguished, I will die.

This is the description of Zhuge Liang's life renewal in the novel, so the young man laughed at the guide's nonsense. Seventy-seven percent of them were actually said to be 81. In the novel, Sima Mayi observed the heavenly phenomena, knew Zhuge's serious illness, and raised his soldiers to explore. Wei Yan panicked into the account and put out the main lamp. Zhuge abandoned his sword and said, "Death and life are fatal, but not attainable!"

After that, Zhuge arranged the aftermath and still fought against Sima Yi, which led to his death.

"However, Zhuge Liang's life renewal is the novel's words, which the tour guide said is also absurd, and what's the difference!"

Qin Yu laughed at himself. This time, he just came out to distract himself and tangled with what he was doing. Now tidy up the mood, with the crowd into Zhuge Lu.

Zhuge Lu covers an area of about 120,000 square meters. There are 155 palaces and pavilions, archways, fairy bridges, mountain gates, big worship halls and Mao Lu arranged on the central axis in turn. The buildings on both sides are Zhuge Jing, Stele Gallery, Gubaiting, Yeyun Temple, Reading Platform, etc.

There are a large number of plaques in it. The tablets retain the famous sentences of celebrities both at home and abroad. Yue Fei's book "Former Master's Table" and Li Dongyang's "Renovation of Zhuge Wuhou Temple" in the Ming Dynasty are highly praised by later scholars'calligraphy hobbies.

"The hero's tears are full of tears before he dies!"

Qin Yuguan sighed as he read the poems and articles of celebrities of past dynasties. Perhaps it was because Zhuge Liang was so sorry for his death that Mr. Luo Guanzhong wrote down the words of Zhuge Liang's life.

Along the way to appreciate the calligraphy of these celebrities, Qin Yu unconsciously came to the depth of the stele, where the sound of water flowed, a pavilion stood, in which a white-haired old man and a middle-aged man boiled tea and talked.

"Vietnamese, what do you think of the young man's face?"

The white-haired old man saw Qin Yu's figure and asked the middle-aged man in a quiet voice.

The middle-aged man listened, his eyes frozen for a moment, a little meditation, and then said:

"Ren Lao, this person's face is mediocre, no ups and downs, life is destined to be ordinary, his face and black, nose sharp red, heart is entangled, presumably there is something wrong with the emotions."

Qin Yu couldn't hear their conversation, otherwise he would cry out. Whether the first half of the middle-aged man's sentence is true or not is not verifiable, but the second half is absolutely right.

This trip, it is precisely because of emotional things, upset, just decided to distract.

"Ha-ha, Vietnamese, you are becoming more and more mature in this art, and will soon surpass me!"

"Ren Lao praised, the more shallow literature, but also ask you to point out one or two, see if there is a fallacy!"

In front of the old man, the middle-aged man dared not hold his head up, respectfully speaking out.

The wise eyes of the white-haired old man glanced at Qin Yu and asked:

"Vietnamese, do you remember the general line of facial art?"

"You can't look like a man!"

"Yes, people can not look, this ancient proverb is the general outline of my physiognomy, but since people can not look, how to say physiognomy, it is not self-contradictory?"

"Yuewen believes that the so-called people can not be judged by their beauty and ugliness. Historical records show that the Yellow Emperor is as majestic as a dragon, his eyebrows are colorful, Emperor Shun's eyes have double pupils, King Zhou Wen has four breasts, Dayu's ears have three big holes, Duke Zhou's back is curved, and Confucius'head is sunken in the middle. These ancient saints were peculiar in appearance and even ugly in some cases, but they were all admired by the people of later generations."

The middle-aged man paused and went on to say, "Therefore, we should not look at people, that is to say, we should not judge a person's dignity, security, good or bad fortune because of his ugly appearance."

"Yes, what you said is precisely what the forefathers of the same line of academics wanted to warn our descendants, but you still said a little less."

The old man caressed his beard and said, "Before the Ming Emperor's success, he was only a beggar, with a thin face, who had suffered from smallpox but never died, with a pit all over his face, just like other beggars. Up to the beginning of the war, it became thinner and longer, with prominent frontal bones. When it reached the throne of emperor, the cabinet (chin) was magnificent and far superior to the ordinary people. It was called the phase of emperor by later generations! uuuuuu

"Man's appearance is not unchanged. Affected by acquired factors, due to the opportunity, his appearance will change, so his grandfather"Man's appearance is not unchanged. Affected by acquired factors, due to the opportunity, his appearance will also change. Therefore, our ancestor warned us that"Man can't be seen"is a way to learn, but can not be seen, but can't be fated! uuuuuuuu

The old man pointed to Qin Yu again and said, "The theory of fate is both mysterious and mysterious. Look at this young man, he seems not to have a good face, but you can observe his bones carefully."

"This man's auxiliaries are no wonder, there is no sign of bright red, but he falls into obscurity, which is a sign that everything is not going well!"

The middle-aged man wondered. As a master of phantom, he saw it thoroughly at the first glance when Qin Yu came in.

Physiotherapy focuses on the left ear under the age of seven, the right ear between eight and fourteen, the forehead at fifteen, the sky at sixteen, the corner of the moon on seventeen and eighteen, and the bones at twenty.

"All you see is the surface, but not the hope."

"Hope?"

The old man's words shocked the middle-aged man and asked him hastily in spite of his impoliteness.

"Renlao, you have reached the realm of hope?"

"After ten years'experience in Zhuge Lu, not long ago I stepped into the realm of expectation! It's just... "Ah"

The voice of the old man has a trace of pride, but more is regret.

"It's gratifying for you to step into the realm of expectation. Looking at my experience, no one has been able to reach this realm for many years."

At the moment, even middle-aged men have envy in their tone of voice.

Physiology originally pays attention to facial expression and hope. Phase refers to the face, while Qi refers to the fate of human beings. Only the combination of appearance and hope is the real phantom. Only in the past hundred years, phantom has declined, talent has withered, and no one can enter the realm of hope.

"The fate of a person is really mysterious and mysterious, I just touch the fur, I see that although the youth has a depressed face, but a popularity around the auxiliaries, it is clear that there will be a creation."

Qin Yu did not find himself being discussed by the other two. He was a student of history department. He liked calligraphy very much. He saw the handwriting imitated by these celebrities, either vigorous and powerful, or traveling in dragon and Phoenix dances. He was fascinated and did not know that the sky was fading.

"Why! What is this?"

Qin Yu suddenly found that there were only two simple characters inscribed on a stone tablet in front of him: "Eight Diagrams".

In Zhuge Lu's discovery of something related to the Eight Diagrams, Qin Yu is not surprised. Historically, Zhuge Liang's Eight Diagrams Array and Eight Diagrams are well-known. Qin Yu wonders why this stone tablet has only the Eight Diagrams and nothing else.

If Qin Yu-ren was in the middle of the sky, he would find that he was in the center of the whole stone tablet garden. The stone tablet engraved with eight diagrams in front of him was the center, and there were many steles around him. There was a secret magic of organs.

Qin Yu touched the stone tablet with both hands. He was curious about this special stone tablet. His forefinger touched the two ancient characters, and a sudden breath of vicissitudes came to his face. Then it seemed that there were many messages passing through the stone tablet to Qin Yu's mind.

Qinyu is like a running computer at the moment, because of the influx of information, overwhelming, unconscious.

In the moment of his coma, the ancient stone tablet shines brightly, straight through the sky, guiding a star far away, but such a huge light pillar has not caused the eyes of other people in Zhuge Lu, it seems that there is no awareness.

With the traction of the pillar of light, the stars gradually moved to the sky over Qinyu, and the strange glory sprinkled on his body. Some inscriptions in the glory floated into the body, and continued to...

For a long time, the whole world has been plunged into darkness, a dim lights on, a young man slowly stood up from the ground, rubbed his brain, there seems to have just passed an explosion, abnormal pain.

"Zhuge Neijing?"

When his mind recovered to the Qingming Dynasty, Qin Yu unexpectedly found that there was an additional text in his mind, and his expression became tense. Whose mind had an unexplainable number of scriptures, it would be good not to be frightened. Reading the Scriptures in his mind with concentration, Qin Yu's expression gradually became clear until his eyes finally twinkled with obscurity.

"Is this Mr. Wolong's heritage?"

After a visit to the Zhuge Neijing, Qin Yu's expression became exciting and his eyes sparkled.

This sutra was cast by Zhuge Liang in his lifetime. It is divided into two parts. It records Zhuge Liang's lifelong learning. But Qin Yu's acquisition is the upper part. It mainly involves metaphysics and the art of public opinion. In other words, it is the theory of geomantic omen.

Zhuge Liang's Eight Diagrams Array mentioned in the book is studied according to geomantic orientation. Even the method of Beidou's life renewal belongs to the category of metaphysics. If Qin Yu sees this book in a bookseller's stall at ordinary times, it must be scornful. But the book appears in his mind, which itself illustrates the magic of the book. Although the things recorded in the book are metaphysical and metaphysical, they are still in the category of metaphysics. And the book appears in his mind somehow, it is nothing.

As a history student, Qin Yu had a slight understanding of the ancient people's research on geomantic omen. To say that geomantic omen was nothing but an imaginary thing, it would not be handed down from ancient times to the present. It is a truth unchanged from ancient times.

At present, there are few people here, and it's night again. Only a few street lamps are shining softly. Qin Yu was not in a hurry to leave. Suo sat cross-legged beside the stele and looked carefully at Zhuge Neijing in his mind.

Here deep quiet, in the light, Qin Yu cross-legged closed eyes, motionless, from time to time eyes open, flashing a bright light, then again closed, the figure of young people was pulled by the street lamp, the time gradually passed, the temperature gradually declined, but Qin Yu did not feel, it seems quiet in a certain state... ;
  • edited December 2018

Chapter 2 Phase-making in the First Trial

The next day

The first morning light shone on Qin Yu. He rose slowly and took a deep breath. Last night he sat under the tablet for a night. At this moment, he saw that his clothes were slightly damp. I think it was dew brought by the midnight frost.

"I watched it all night and was really fascinated." Qin Yu shook his head in self-mockery, even he did not think that the geomancy recorded in Zhuge Nei Jing had such a great attraction for him. In my memory, besides reading a thick novel at night in the dormitory in my high school, I never read a book for one night.

The total thickness of Zhuge Neijing is not less than 10,000 pages. This evening, Qin Yu only read the front part of the art. He was obsessed with the content of the art alone, as well as the Feng Shui chapter and the preface. It can only be a cursory look.

Today is the day when the tour group returns. He did not go back to the hotel with the guide last night to rest. Presumably now people should be boarding at the hotel. There is still a distance from the hotel where they stay. Qin Yu dared not delay any longer. He patted the dust on his buttocks and walked quickly outside Zhuge Lu.

"I said what's wrong with you, you haven't been seen for a night, and now let everyone wait for you alone."

Back at the entrance of the hotel, the tour guide was leading the tourists to the bus. Qin Yu was in the middle of the bus. The tour guide saw Qin Yu and had no good face. He opened his mouth and said.

"Sorry, I met an old classmate last night and went to his house to rest." Qin Yu apologized and said sincerely.

"Old classmates?" The young tour guide had a suspicious look on his face and muttered in a low voice, "I think it's time to go out."

Qin Yuer-jian, although the voice of the young tour guide is small enough, but he was heard by him. He looked at each other with bright eyes and laughed instantly. This laugh made the young tour guide feel confused. His heart was full of calumny: this man is sick, I say so, he laughed.

Qin Yu smiled because he saw the young tour guide's face, red nose, slightly black dust nose tip, according to Zhuge Neijing's Opera Records, nose tip of money, this nose tip of black dust is the phase of leakage, and this person's lower lip cracked, forming an inverted three mouth, and nose tip reflect each other, financial flows away, the near future will happen.

Knowing that the young tour guide would suffer from financial distress, Qin Yu did not care about what he had just said. He turned around and followed many tourists onto the bus, ignoring him.

The bus was carrying people on the way back, but stopped at a shopping mall on the way. The young guide shouted, "This shopping mall is the most famous one here. You can buy some special products in this shopping mall and go back. You can't travel in vain, no."

The passengers on the bus were in a great uproar. They wanted to say who had not bought some of the specialties in the tourist attractions, but they also bought them in this shopping mall. However, the young tour guide ignored the public's comments and gave the driver a look. The latter began to run wild:

"My car is going to be cleaned in front of me. You all get off here and wait for an hour. After that, I'll pick you up here."

After that, the driver began to rush people. Although many tourists were reluctant, they were helpless. This situation is very common in China. Tourist companies often cooperate with shopping malls near some scenic spots. Tourist guides are responsible for leading tourists to shopping malls for consumption, and then the shopping malls give some rebates.

Of course, if you really do not consume, it is not impossible, but can travel, are some idle money, or living conditions are relatively superior, really to the shopping malls such consumer places to restrain the people who do not consume really few.

Even if some people had not planned to consume, they would be embarrassed to buy something when they see other tourists carrying bags and small bags. After all, people have a desire to compare with each other. Everyone buys it, but you don't buy it alone. You seem stingy, and the tour guide will stare at you contemptuously. Don't mention how uncomfortable it is.

"Tour guide, is there anything good to sell here?" Among the passengers who got off the bus, a big-bellied man with a thick gold necklace around his neck took out a package of soft China, pulled out a guide who was thrown aside, and asked him.

The man is about forty years old. He looks like an upstart, with shiny hair and a charming figure beside him. A young woman with a protruding and backward figure is leaning against him. She holds her hands to the man's arm. A pair of 36D rabbits rub around the man's arm from time to time, squeezing them into various shapes, so that the young guides on the side can see the straight swallowing water.

"Brother Chen, they still lack a bracelet on their hands. Go in and buy me a bracelet." Women hold men's hands, a pair of double peaks constantly waving, not only young tour guides, even other male visitors sneak a few eyes.

"Well, I'll go in and buy it for you. The tour guide will show us around the jewelry store." The middle-aged man laughed and opened his briefcase, in which a bunch of bright red hundred-dollar bills had not yet been removed. He took out several of them and handed them to the young tour guide.

"Boss, you're welcome. I know this shopping mall best. I know where jewelry is best. I'll take you there." The young tour guide saw these old men, all smiling and blooming. The man in front of him was obviously a nouveau riche, who came out to play with little honey. He received more of these people and often made a lot of money, but he could earn a lot of extra tips.

Nevertheless, the young tour guide did not forget to tell the other tourists how they would gather here an hour later, and then led the man to a shopping mall.

"Face to face, this middle-aged man belongs to the man who fights fraud and exaggeration, and this kind of person is generally a lazy and delicious mixer. Qin Yu also observed the face of the man with the appearance of the upstart, and always felt that something was wrong. According to Zhuge Nei's records, the man's face should correspond to the people who were deceived and abducted, and it had nothing to do with the rich.

Although he did not intend to buy anything, Qin Yu went into the shopping mall and wandered around. The shopping mall was not far from the tourist attractions. From time to time, Qin Yu saw a group of tourists buying goods in the shopping mall under the guidance of the tour guide.

Shopping malls are full of goods, divided into three layers, one layer is mostly jewelry counters and cosmetics monopoly, Qin Yu just came in and saw the young guide leading a middle-aged man with upstart appearance and Bo Taomei into a counter, but it seems that Da Bomei is not satisfied with these jewelry, and wandered to another counter.

"Why, what is this doing?" Qin Yu found a plain-dressed old man calling Dabomei and holding out his hand as if to show something to the other side. The latter had a surprising look on his face, wrapped around the middle-aged man, and talked about something. Soon, several people quickly went out of the shopping mall. Although Qin Yu was curious, he was not able to follow the past. One person continued to go shopping.

After wandering around the mall, Qin Yu bought a can of gum and checked out to the appointed waiting place. He found that the young tour guide was standing there, his eyes were looking around from time to time, and his face looked exciting. He grinned as if he had won the five million prize.

The young tour guide still holds a delicate small box tightly in his hand. Qinyu has seen such boxes, which are usually jewelry boxes. When he sees Qinyu coming, his eyes stop for only a second and continue to cross Qinyu, sweeping ahead.

"Didn't he accompany the two men to buy jewelry? Why was he alone?" Qin Yu was puzzled. He always felt that there seemed to be something catchy in it, especially the appearance of the old man, associating with the money-breaking face of the young tour guide, and an intuition came into his mind: "This tour guide should have been deceived."

Although not very fond of the tour guide, Qin Yu went over and began to remind him, "You are careful to be cheated by someone."

"Deceive me of money?" Youth tour guide Fox looked at Qinyu suspiciously, wondering why Qinyu said so.

"Are you waiting for the middle-aged man, and have you lent them money again?" Qin Yu guessed.

The young tour guide showed surprise, then nodded and answered, "General Chen Xiaoxiao... My cousin saw a bloody jade bracelet, but Chen was short of cash. She borrowed 30,000 yuan from me. Chen is now going to the bank to collect cash and return it to me.

"Ask you to borrow 30,000 yuan. You knew Mr. Chen before?"

"I don't know, but Chen always gives the blood jade bracelet to me for safekeeping. It won't be a problem." Speaking of this, the young tour guide's face also showed a complacent look. Chen always promised him that he would pay him back 50,000 yuan when he got the cash, and the extra 20,000 yuan would be the interest.

The young tour guide smiled at the thought that he could earn 20,000 yuan in half an hour, which was equal to his salary for half a year.

"It seems that I'm right." Qin Yu thought for a while and said a word in a low voice.

"What do you think?" The young tour guide was also immersed in the joy of 20,000 yuan, and did not notice the same colour in Qin Yu's eyes.

"If I'm not mistaken, it should be when you were shopping in the mall that you met an old man who wanted to sell blood jade bracelets, and Chen's cousin saw the bracelets, and then you went out of the mall to do business. At this time, Chen always found that he didn't have enough cash, but the old man just needed cash and was in a hurry. At last, Chen always wanted to borrow 30,000 yuan from you and paid them first. Old man, give this blood jade bracelet to you for safekeeping. He said that he took his cousin to the bank to withdraw cash and return it to you. I don't know if I'm right.

"Well, how do you know that?"

Qin Yu's guess is right. At first, the old people who met in the mall claimed something had happened at home. They urgently needed money and wanted to sell blood jade bracelets. But the pawnshop offered too low a price. The old people were reluctant to sell them. They wanted to come to the mall to see if the people who wanted to buy jewelry were willing to buy.

Young tour guides sniffed at the old man's words, but they could not resist Chen's cousin's liking. They followed the old man out of the mall and found a corner to discuss the price.

"Sixty thousand, not a penny less!" The old man had a firm attitude and a painful look on his face. He said that the bracelet had been handed down from his ancestors. If something happened at home, he needed money urgently and would not sell it for a million dollars.

When the young tour guide heard the price, he gently pulled down Chen's clothes and took him aside to persuade him, "Boss Chen, there are too many cheaters now. The old man said the bracelet.

• edited December 2018
    Chapter Three: First Meeting Meng Yao
    Since they are professionals, young guides are not interrupting, but when dealing, Chen found that only 570,000 cash was available in his briefcase, but he had to ask the old man to accompany him to the bank. But the old man was stubborn and said nothing, and said that if there was no 600,000 cash, it would be counted. He also sold his heirloom bracelet to see if he had this fate, if he could not get 60. Ten thousand dollars in cash means that the bracelet has no connection with it.

The next scenario, Qin Yu can imagine, at first sight can not buy the blood jade bracelet, the so-called Chen always proposed to the young tour guide to borrow some cash emergency and promise to return it later, but also give some additional compensation.

"I wonder if I can look at this bracelet in your hand." Now the focus is on this bracelet. If he's not mistaken, this bracelet should be a Baylor product.

"Look at the bracelet?" The young tour guide was only slow for a while. He handed the box to Qin Yu. I don't know why. After a few words, he felt something was wrong.

This box is exquisite. Inside it is a yellow silk mat with a red jade bracelet lying there quietly and brilliantly.

At the first glance, Qin Yu's eyebrows wrinkle. Jade is the symbol of ancient gentlemen, and it is a symbol of containing but not revealing. Jade has a good edge. Especially blood jade, it is also a fine product in jade. Any master who carves blood jade will polish and wax carefully. It should be that kind of round and shining light, not this kind of appearance.

Picking up the bracelet, Qin Yu touched it gently. The jade surface was full of astringency, without any smoothness. Jade belonged to a plaything. A good piece of jade needed to be discarded. After a long time, the jade felt smooth and mellow. However, when the jade was touched, it was obvious that it felt astringent. If a piece of beautiful jade passed down through generations, it would naturally feel round and mellow. Handy.

"This jade bracelet is fake. It's not blood jade at all. You've been cheated. The old man and the so-called Chen should always be together." Qin Yu told the truth.

"Fake, impossible, what do you know when you are young? Chen is always in the jewelry business. How can you not know Xueyu?" After hearing Qin Yu's words, the young tour guide was in a hurry and immediately rebutted loudly.

"What's the matter?"

"What happened?"

The young tour guide talked loudly and attracted some tourists who came back from shopping malls. Everyone gathered around him. The young tour guide said the story again, then pointed to Qin Yu and said, "He said that Chen was always a liar. He also said that the bracelet was fake. Let's see how good the quality of the jade is and how transparent and pure the color is. How can it possibly be fake?"

"This jade doesn't look like a fake one. It should be true."

"What is it? I think this little brother is right. What happened is that it was a well-designed set."

Qin Yu heard the public's comments and sneered. The tour guide was still lucky to get on this one. If he went to the police now, maybe the three people hadn't run away yet. They might catch it, recover 30,000 yuan, and then wait for it. I'm afraid they would have run away long ago.

"Show me this jade, young man." One of the tourists came out, took out a pair of old glasses from his jacket pocket and put them on. He thought he knew something about the jade. Qin Yu quickly handed the bracelet to the old man.

"This young man is right. This bracelet is fake, not real jade." The old man first put the bracelet in his ear and tapped it with his hand for a few times. Then he observed the half-ring in the sunshine and drew a conclusion.

"You can't read it wrong, old gentleman. How could this jade be false?" The young tour guide's face became ugly, but his tone was not as strong as Qin Yu's.

"Well, I'll do an experiment and you'll know if the jade is real or not."

The old man's words brightened Qin Yu's eyes. Although he thought the jade should be false, he could not produce evidence to prove it.

The old man put the bracelet on the surface of the packaging box, took out a bottle of mineral water, slowly poured out a drop of water on the bracelet, the beads disappeared as soon as they touched the jade bracelet.

"In fact, there is a very simple way to distinguish between true and false jade, called water drop method. Real jade droplets will become dew-like for a long time, but false jade will disappear soon. Your bracelet is false."

"Really false, this guide is also unlucky, deceived by cheaters."

"Yes, I heard a friend of mine who is in the jade business mention that the water drop method can really distinguish true jade from false jade."

Tourists'comments make young tour guides look pale. Thirty thousand yuan is not a small amount for him, and the money is not his. It's the company's money, which will be returned to the company in the future.

"Call the police. Maybe we can catch these cheaters before they run away." The old man put the blood jade bracelet in the box and stuffed it back to the young guide, saying.

"Alarm... Yes, I'm going to call the police. The cheaters I've killed in the past few days. The young tour guide rushed out his mobile phone and dialed 110.

Qin Yu shook his head. I'm afraid the alarm is not very effective. The young tour guide's face is doomed to break the buck. These 30,000 yuan can't be found back.

As the capital of JX province, the city of NC is crowded with people in front of long-distance bus stations. Qin Yu gets off the bus, carries a light traveling bag and takes a taxi to NC University.

The young tour guide did not come back with the bus. After reporting to the police, he went to the police station to take notes. As for whether he could catch the cheater next, Qin Yu did not care. He was so enthusiastic about this matter that he tried to make sure that a record of Phantom in Zhuge Nei Jing was inaccurate. Now it turns out that this technique is really useful, and he's satisfied.

The motorcycle circled the short road and crossed the street in all directions. Soon it passed by a construction site under construction. It was a commercial city under construction, not far from NC University. Qin Yu knew that in the next three years, it would be a new business center in the nearby area.

Looking sideways, the basic building of the whole commercial city has been completed, and now there is still a building with a landmark name under construction. Qin Yuduan looks at the building and feels vaguely that something is wrong.

Only the motorcycle soon went away, and the building disappeared into Qin Yu's eyes, leaving only a blurred outline.

Back in the dormitory of the school, the whole building has become desolate. All the students in this building are senior students. Most of the students have left the school for internship in some companies and units, and others are also packing their bags for leaving.

Only two of the four people in Qinyu's dormitory left. The other one did not leave school because he had to prepare for the postgraduate entrance examination. As for Qin Yu, he hasn't decided where to go yet.

It's not easy for a Chinese history major to find a job that matches her professionally, unless she goes to some scientific research institutes or archaeological research, but it belongs to the state organs or institutions. In today's society, even a lonely Yamen has many people scrambling, fighting for relationships and networking. Qin Yu was only born in an ordinary working family, and has no relationship with others to compete. Contention.

"Boom! Dong! "

Qin Yu lay on his bed, intending to sleep to invigorate the spirit, knocking at the door came in, and the familiar voice of the master housekeeper sounded outside the door.

"Qinyu, someone is looking for you downstairs!"

"Oh, I see. I'll go down in a minute!"

Quick response, Qin Yu dressed, opened the door and went downstairs.

"I just came back, who will come to me, but also time pinch so accurate."

Qin Yu's mind turned a circle, and he could not figure out who it was. Most of the acquaintances in the school had already left school. Because the second child had to stay in the library every day for postgraduate entrance examination, he would not appear in the dormitory until three meals. Besides, the sophomore can come up directly if he wants to find himself, without notice from the housekeeper.

Out of the dormitory gate, a Land Rover appeared in front of Qinyu. The bodywork, the knife-like hard lines and the rough mine tires attracted the eyes of many students.

A man in his thirties leaned against the car door and saw Qin Yu appear at the door downstairs of the dormitory. His eyes were bright and he strode towards this side.

"You're Qin Yu, aren't you?"

"Well, I am. Who are you, please? I don't seem to know you!" Qin Yuhu suspected that he did not know the man in front of him.

"Oh, my name is Meng Fang. I'm Meng Yao's brother. If it's convenient, let's go there and have a chat."

Qin Yu looked around and found that some students were looking at themselves and Mengfang. After all, the Land Rover parked downstairs was too windy. It was really bad to talk here, and the identity of the other side made him unable to refuse. They walked quickly towards the corner.

Meng Yao, Qin Yu's present girlfriend, they have been getting along since their freshman year, until now, when they think of their first meeting with Meng Yao, his lips unconsciously show a gentle smile.

Meng Yao's first meeting was in the dining hall. He went to the dining hall to buy breakfast for several roommates who had spent the night in the dark. A girl came in front of him, wearing a miniskirt and carrying a large bag of breakfast like him. His beautiful and refined face was so dazzling in the crowd that the boys who had eaten in the dining hall watched, their long hair fluttered, their short skirts fluttered lightly. The beautiful legs of double snow racing are fascinating.

"Master, give me four bowls of lotus porridge!" The girl crossed Qinyu and came to the window of the canteen. She said to the staff in the canteen that her voice was clear and crisp, like a jade pearl on a plate, and like a valley warbler, with the charm of the women in the south of the Yangtze River.

"There's no lotus porridge. The last two bowls were bought for the classmate behind you." The staff inside answered.

After listening to this, the girl turned around and gazed at Qin Yu with her pure and transparent eyes like precious stones. She raised a charming smile on her face and lightly lifted her red lips.

"Hello, classmate. My name is Meng Yao. Can you help me?" ;
  •                                                                               Chapter IV Never Give Up
    "Hello, classmate Meng Yao. My name is Qin Yu. What can I do for you?" Qin Yu was a little flattered. This beautiful woman would stop him. At the moment, he could feel the murderous morality coming from behind. It was the jealousy of the boys.

"Classmate Qin, I like lotus porridge very much. I got up late today. The canteen has been sold out. Can you resell one bowl for me when you buy two bowls?" Meng Yao asked with great generosity, with a steady smile on his face.

"Actually, I don't drink lotus seed porridge very much. I just bought lotus seed porridge without mung bean porridge today. If you like it, take both bowls." Qin Yu handed Meng Yao the bag containing two bowls of lotus porridge, but forgot all the instructions from the dormitory elder.

"Old four, I like lotus seed porridge best. Don't forget to bring me two bowls when you go to the canteen."

"Thank you so much to Qin." Meng Yao took Qin Yu's bag with his beautiful eyes and meditated for a while. His eyes flashed a sly light. He took out a small steamed bun from the bag in his hand and said, "I'll trade it for you. I don't like steamed bun very much anyway."

"Fourth, don't you ask me to buy lotus seed porridge? Why did you bring me a basket of steamed buns?"

"I went late, lotus porridge sold out, this steamed bread is good to eat, but also pick and choose." Qin Yu took a bite of the meat bag, accompanied by soybean milk, and did not reply.

"Big sister, today's steamed buns are sold out. I made an extra bowl of lotus seed porridge. Do you want it?" On the other hand, Meng Yao returned to the girls'dormitory and shouted at a girl who was dressing up.

"It's sold out so quickly. Today the school animals are vegetarians?"

This is the first time he met Meng Yao. Later, when they were together, they could not help laughing every time they talked about it. Meng Yao would naughtily spit out his tongue and say, "You looked like a fool at that time!"

The reunion with Meng Yao was in the dormitory party. The elder sister of Qin Yu's dormitory and the elder sister of Meng Yao's dormitory were actually fellow townsmen. The two dormitories settled down the dormitory party in the consultation of the two elder figures. It was said that the party was actually a party for boys to spend money to invite girls to eat, familiarize themselves with their feelings, and see if they were eye-to-eye, they could develop.

Qin Yu remembers seeing Meng Yao again in surprise. Meng Yao was wearing a white dress with long hair floating, looking at the four people in Qin Yu's dormitory, especially when his eyes fell on Qin Yu.

Qin Yu's heart beat a few beats fast, just to say hello, but found that Meng Yao's beautiful eyes in his quiet wink, indicating that he did not say what they knew.

Because Meng Yao is such a beautiful woman, several people in Qinyu's dormitory are very excited. In fact, Meng Yao's three roommates are somewhat beautiful. It can be said that they are in the top position. Only under the glow of Meng Yao, a beautiful woman, can they lose their luster.

The atmosphere on the dining table was very good. Some of Qin Yu's roommates probably wanted to show themselves in front of beautiful women. They would not refuse to offer a toast to the girls. Sophomores and seniors had fallen down in no time. The eldest one saw that this was not possible. How could the enemy be free of casualties and the whole army vanished?

Then, the eldest son brought into play the wisdom of the southerners and deeply understood the essence of guerrilla warfare. A man poured down three girls before he fell down. When he fell down, he patted him on the shoulder and said with great emphasis:

"Fourth, the great task of saving the nation has not yet been completed. I have tried my best, and the rest depends on you." After that, he lay on the table.
    Meng Yao and he were the only ones who were still awake at the table. They looked at each other and laughed at each other. The elder brother mentioned that he liked lotus porridge best. The elder sister of Meng Yao's dormitory also said that she liked steamed buns best in the dining hall.

Meng Yao's laughing branches trembled, and finally Qiongnose took a breath, and finally stopped. Qin Yu was quite embarrassed. Especially when the opposite beauty laughed, the full chest kept undulating, and occasionally a pair of tender white hands still patted on the chest, making his face unconsciously reddish.

In the evening, Qinyu returned to her dormitory with insomnia and her head was full of Meng Yao's figures. She smiled at the table, carried the quiet look of fruit juice, and finally presented a playful look of drinking to boys at the table.

"I like Meng Yao, I want to chase her!"

Qin Yuyu's language is not surprising. Several buddies in the dormitory heard his declaration and made eye contact with each other. The third one closed the door. The second one took out a book under the host and gave it to the eldest one. The title of the book is "Marxism".

La Qinyu sat down with his elder son, elder son and elder three surrounded by him. The elder man shouted in his high voice that the second plenary meeting of 2008 dormitory was now open. There were four delegates in all. All the decisions made at this meeting will be included in the code of conduct of 2008 dormitory.

Starting from reality, the General Assembly gave full play to the principle of boiling in the Ming Dynasty. From collectivism to eight honors and eight shames, it launched a comprehensive criticism of Qin Yu. It should make him deeply realize how necessary it is for him to abandon collectivism and seek his own happiness. This kind of behavior of caring for small families and everyone is not conducive to such a united and friendly collective as 2008.

When Qin Yuxu went to his dormitory for a week to buy breakfast, the theme of the conference changed from criticizing Qin Yuxu's desire to eat alone and destroying collectivism to advocating the great hymn of bringing wealth before wealth and running towards well-off collectively. At the conference, people also offered suggestions and suggestions on how Qin Yuxu would become "rich before wealth". A few guidelines.

But the ideas of these guys are really unreliable. Qin Yu rejected them one by one. Finally, he got Meng Yao's mobile phone number through his eldest brother's fellow countrymen.

"I like you very much. Can I chase you?"

This is the first short message Qin Yu sent to Meng Yao. When he later talked with his roommates about this matter, Lao San looked up to heaven and sighed, "Tangtangtang NC school flower, without any spectrum, was so simply taken down, I knew I should have started!"

Yes, Meng Yao responded to Qin Yu's short message very quickly, with only a few simple words: "Then you come and try it!"

The love between Qin Yu and Meng Yao began in this way. They often went in and out of classrooms, libraries, strolled around the campus together, and participated in community activities together.

"Qinyu, do you know what I'm looking for you for this time?"

Meng Fang and Qinyu came to one side under the banyan tree. Meng Fang asked directly and pulled Qinyu back from memory.

"You can guess one thing."

Qin Yu nodded and did not deny that, in fact, he was not surprised that Meng Yao's brother would find him, because he had this foreboding, and in fact, other travelers also had the idea of avoiding.

"Since that's the case, I'll make it clear that you and Yao Yao are not suitable. You should be separated. I don't want you to be connected with Yaoyao in the future!"

Mengfang's voice, with a trace of indifference, stared at Qin Yudao.

"Is this your idea, or Meng Yao's idea!"

Qin Yu ignored each other's sharp eyes and asked back.

"Whether it's my idea or a distant idea, in short, you two are not suitable."

"Although you are Meng Yao's brother, I don't think you can take the lead for Meng Yao. It's not suitable for only the party concerned to have a voice!"

"It seems Yao Yao didn't tell you about our family." Meng Fang raised his eyebrows and said, "In any way, you can't be with my sister. The gap between you two is too big.

"Big gap, do you mean family background?"

"Qinyu, you are a smart person. I believe you and my sister have been in contact for so long. You should be able to guess that our family is not an ordinary family. Many times marriage is about being right. Give up. As long as you promise to break up with my sister and stop contacting her, I can arrange a career for you in your hometown. Whatever department you choose."

Mengfang's tone changed, throwing out a great temptation.

"Ha-ha, if I don't accept the breakup, not only do I not have this career, but I will be retaliated by you."

Qin Yu satirized and stared dead at Meng Fang.

"I hope it's better not to do that."

Meng Fang did not deny it, but turned his eyes to the distant place and said softly, "Qinyu, Yaoyao is my sister and brother, like father, I loved her from childhood, and I hope she can live happily."

"Happiness! Happy! Dismantling us is to make her happy, to make her happy! uuuuuuuuuuu

Qin Yu roared, he felt a flame beating in front of his chest, his hands blue veins had soared, death suppressed the impulse to punch each other in the face, these people's eyes only family identity, there is no kinship at all.

"You weren't born in a family like ours. You won't understand. In a word, I did it for the sake of both of you. Long pain is better than short pain. This is the only way to end it."

"You let me break up with Meng Yao, just because my family is not worthy of your Meng family, but the prince will have a kind of peace, you can guarantee that I do not have a developed day."

Mengfang smiled and did not fear those who did not know. Qin Yu did not understand the influence of Mengjia. How could he understand how difficult it was to reach this height? Qin Yu, as the first boy his sister likes, Meng Fang also does not want to use his strength. It is the best way to let the other side back in the face of difficulties.

"Now that you are so confident, I can give you a chance. As long as you can get my approval within two years, I will allow you to get along with my sister and help you solve the opinions of other Mencius."

"You may think that I am a procrastinator, but I can tell you that after Yao Yao graduates, I will arrange her to study abroad for two years. If you can get my approval in these two years, I will not stop you when Yao Yao comes back."

Meng Fang said this, and his tone changed: "But if you can't get my approval in two years, Yao Yao will come back and join the family arranged blind date, and I hope you don't appear in front of her again."

"In two years, I will personally come to your Meng family and take Meng Yao away!"

Qin Yu took a deep look at Mencius and turned away. Now he has no strength to compete with Mencius at all, but he has self-confidence, with Zhuge Nei Jing, he will be able to break out of the world.

"Aren't you afraid that I'm going to perfunctory you?"

Meng Fang saw Qin Yu walk simply, but a little confused, shouted.

"You won't!"

When Qin Yu saw Meng Fang's first eye, he made an automatic observation according to Zhuge Nei Jing's phantom. He looked at his appearance, corrected it, plump it up, pointed it down, sharpened it down, skeletal spirit and air. Mengfang is a man with a strong brow, a vast heaven and a rich and lustrous sky. He is generally a fair and upright person who disdains cunning and deception.

"But you'd better drive carefully these days!"

Qin Yu finally turned around and kindly reminded him that when he looked at Mengfang's face, his cheekbones were slightly grey. The so-called cheekbones were ink-like and prone to traffic accidents. Looking at this color as a slight traffic accident, it would be no big deal, but in any case the other side was Meng Yao.
  •                                               Chapter 5 Home
    After Qin Yu left, Meng Fang was confused by Qin Yu's last words. Finally, he could only be attributed to the other party's mystery and mystery. He was not a geomantic fortune-teller, and could not predict the prophet.

Back on the bus, Meng Fang drove the Land Rover out of the campus. Somehow, his mind always remembered Qin Yu's last words. His eyelids were shaking slightly.

"Well, what's wrong with me? I was frightened by that fellow's words!"

Meng Fang said a word, which is more reassuring, but he did not find that the original driving speed is as fast as the wind, but this time it has become much smoother.

The Land Rover was driving steadily all the way to the front intersection. There were not many cars on the road. Suddenly, a loudspeaker sounded behind him. Meng Fang saw a BMW behind him through the rearview mirror, honking to overtake him.

Must follow Meng Dashao's usual surname, will not ignore the BMW behind him at all, early road tiger full power, will leave the other side behind, but this time the ghost makes the poor but obediently drive the car aside, watching the other side roar past.

"SB gadget, driving such a big fellow at the same speed as a tortoise, really spoils a good car!"

While the owner of the BMW overtook the vehicle, he did not want to make a mockery of the Mongol side of the Land Rover, and then the BMW ran away, leaving behind a row of exhaust gas.

Meng Fang was blushed by the BMW owner's words. When was he scolded by others? Although in recent years, he was well-known for his self-cultivation and surname cultivation, and his temper was much more restrained, at the beginning, he was only a bully in JX Province. He had never been scolded, but now when the red light came on, the BMW vanished around the corner and could not find anyone to scold if he wanted to go back.

"Why! What's the matter?

When the car turned around, Mengfang saw not far away, seven or eight cars parked in the middle of the road, their noses were deformed. On the opposite side of the cars, a 12-wheeled truck rolled across the middle of the road, and in front of it was a car with a completely distorted body that had been hit.

Looking at the scene of the accident in front of us, Mengfang quickly analyzed that it was probably the truck that ran out of control and hit these cars. The 78 cars obviously suffered from no accident.

Meng Fang looked at it carefully and then laughed. The BMW was also in it, but the front was blocked. He didn't know the owner's condition of the BMW, but at least it was not good to see the degree of deformation.

"It's right to ask you to overtake and keep your mouth unclean!"

Meng Fang laughed, but then he seemed to think of something. The laughter stopped abruptly and his eyes enlarged. He remembered what Qin Yu had said to him. Without Qin Yu's last words and his past speed, I'm afraid that now he would be one of the unlucky car owners.

Think of this, Mengfang's look is uncertain, Qin Yu's last sentence is unintentional, casually, or really can anticipate the immediate event, if it is the latter...

Mengfang took a breath of cool air. If it was the latter, what he might have missed in his investigation of Qinyu, or it was only a superficial one.

Meng Fang's idea now is unknown to Qin Yu. When he returned to his dormitory, he made a decision to go home and then consider where to develop.

Qinyu's hometown is also a county in JX province, not far from NC city, it takes only two hours to train, and the most important thing is that there are more trips back and forth, and tickets can be bought at any time.

There is nothing to pack in the dormitory. Before graduation, Qin Yu took only a few suits of clothes and put them in his luggage. When everything was ready, he took out his cell phone and stared at the familiar number in his address book, muttering half a ring or dialing through.

"Hello, Qinyu, you're back from your trip!"

The crisp and soft voice from the mobile phone, with a trace of joy, is Meng Yao's voice, there is no sign that ordinary girls are angry and angry because their boyfriend went out seven or eight days without a phone call.

Meng Yao and his wife never had a quarrel, which made those guys in the dormitory shout that the sky is blind. Qin Yu soaked into a beautiful girl of the school level, but this beautiful woman is also gentle and virtuous, which is in sharp contrast to the girls who now want to make their boyfriend a male servant.

"Well, I just came back."

Qin Yu responded softly.

"Where did you go to play?"

Qin Yu told Meng Yao by telephone about the places he had visited and some funny things during the trip, which occasionally caused the other party to laugh and chant. Of course, he didn't say anything about the Zhuge Neijing. He didn't believe Meng Yao, but the fact was amazing. If it hadn't been for him, he would not have believed it if it had come from someone else's mouth. All I can say is, "Neuropathy".

When Qin Yu finished telling about the trip, they both fell into silence at the same time.

"Meng Yao, I have something to say to you!"

"Qinyu, I have something to say to you!"

The voices of the two men sounded at the same time. In a twinkling moment, both sides laughed again. Qin Yu continued:

"Speak first!"

Over there, Meng Yao hesitated and seemed to have no idea how to open his mouth. He lingered for a while before whispering:

"Qinyu, my family arranged for me to study abroad next month."

"This Mengfang had already arranged everything. No wonder he was provoked to gamble with him." Qin Yu was thinking of the previous dialogue with Meng Fang. This fellow said that he would give himself a chance. I am afraid this is the idea he had planned for a long time. Meng Yao's plan to go abroad was already in his plan.

"Qinyu, are you listening?"

The anxious voice came out of the mobile phone, but Meng Yao found no voice on this side. He asked aloud. Qin Yu quickly pulled back his thoughts and said:

"Listen, it's a good thing to go abroad. Since your family has arranged for you, go ahead. Now communication tools are so developed and well connected."

Hearing Qin Yu's words, he gave a gentle breath to the other side, and then Meng Yao's voice came again.

"But can you accompany me to study abroad?"

Meng Yao's voice was full of hope. In a moment, Qin Yu wanted to nod his head and promise, but then he remembered Meng Fang and the promise between them. He could not promise Meng Yao.

"Meng Yao, I'm afraid I can't go abroad. You know my family, my parents are just ordinary families. The cost of studying abroad is not affordable to them. I don't want them to work for me."

After all, Qin Yu refused Meng Yao heartily. This was the first time that they had been together for four years. It was also the first time that Meng Yao had asked for Qin Yu.

"Oh!" Meng Yao's mood was somewhat disappointed, but soon came out again, saying:

"Qin Yu, will you come to see me abroad then?"

"Certainly, I have to look at you. Don't be fascinated by foreign handsome men and abandon me!"

Qin Yu half joked that, sure enough, when he heard Qin Yu's words, Meng Yao's voice became happy again.

"It depends on someone coming to see me and not being diligent!"

Qin Yu can imagine Meng Yao wrinkling his nose on the other end of the phone at this moment, with a playful look.

Hang up Meng Yao's phone, Qin Yu put his cell phone in his arms, took up his luggage and strode outside the dormitory. At this moment, he silently swore in his heart, "Meng Yao, you wait for me, two years later, I will personally come to Meng's house and let you follow me impartially, and nobody can stop us from being together."

At the exit of SR city's railway station, bus drivers in twos and threes are soliciting tourists in the dialects of each county. There is only one railway station in SR city, through which all the people who go home change trains to return to their own county.

As soon as Qin Yu stepped out of the intersection, a young man came up and patted him on the shoulder.

"Xiaoyu, how come I'm back now? I've been waiting here for more than two hours!"

"The train is late. There's nothing I can do. How can you pick me up from my cousin?"

"My aunt told me you're coming back today, and I'll pick you up, considering there's no direct car in our town."

The young man, the son of Uncle Qin Yu, is three years older than Qin Yu. His name is Zhang Hua. Unlike Qin Yu, Zhang Hua went south after junior middle school. It is said that he worked as a contractor under the banner of a construction company. He has made a lot of money these years. He just bought a Guangben last year, and he is young in town.

"The new house of Erbo's family is in Shangliang tonight. Everyone is back, so we can have a good time. Grandma said she hadn't seen you for a long time."

Grandma Qinyu has three sons, one daughter, whose daughter is his mother, and Qinyu is his only son. As the only grandson, both grandparents and uncles love him very much.

Qin Yu came back this time because the new residence of his second uncle was completed. According to local customs, he had to set up a feast. Qin Yu naturally had to rush back.

When they got into Zhang Hua's car, Qin Yu joked:

"Cousin, you are not bad now. When will you bring a sister-in-law back when you have a car?"

"Go, don't laugh at me, I just had good luck and made some money in these two years. How can I compare with your college students? Every time my old man got drunk, he would scold me, saying that he was not good at reading, even if he made more money, he was a big old man."

Zhang Hua's words made Qin Yu laugh. Uncle 3 used to be a primary school teacher in the town and a well-known scholar in Shili Baxiang. He was always full of resentment for his son's not going out to study. According to his words, "Everything is inferior, only reading high!"

In fact, the thought of uncle-in-law is very common in the countryside. The elder generation in the countryside has never read any books. Every year on the New Year's Day, couplets should ask some literate gentlemen to help in doing good things. It is precisely what is missing that we can expect. In the eyes of the elder generation, only the status of the scholar is really high.

"Xiaoyu, you're going to graduate this year too. Do you have any plans for where to develop?"

"No, why, cousin, you would like to take me in!"

"Hey hey, as long as you are willing to come, I dare to take you in. To tell the truth, I'm a little overwhelmed now. I'm too busy to do a lot of work. Especially in the accounting section, I have few books to read, so I can invite an outsider to be an accountant, but I don't feel relieved."

"I'm not an accountant, and I can't help you with the accounting when I go to your construction site, but I have a way to help you solve this problem!"

Qin Yu's words led Zhang Hua, who was driving, to turn around and seriously ask, "Xiao Yu, you've been smart since childhood and have many ideas. What's the way to say it to me?"

"My method is very simple, just find a sister-in-law who can major in accounting!"

"Funny me again, no, I am a junior high school graduate of the big man, people who will not see me female students!"

"Cousin, you don't know." Qin Yu's eyes flashed a cunning light, to know that cousin has 26 years old, in the countryside, there is no girlfriend at the age of 26 is rare, for this reason, grandmother and aunt do not know how many times nagging.

"Now it's not the same as before. College students are everywhere and it's hard to find a job. Cousin, you're a boss now, but you're not worthy of it. What are you afraid of?"

Qin Yu is telling the truth. Since the expansion of University enrollment, millions of college students graduate every year. How many college graduates go out to work with a monthly salary of about 34,000. In this material society, many people regard money as the main criterion for people. Young and wealthy cousins are still the first choice for many female college students. ;
  •                                                      Chapter VI Rules
    The black Guangben drives slowly into the town and does not go to Qin Yu's house. Instead, it makes a direct turn and stops in front of a newly built four-storey hair germ house.

This house is the new house of Uncle Qin Yu's family. There is a custom in the countryside. When the new house is built, it must be decorated into wine, and this time is also exquisite. In the year when the new house moved to earth, you can choose a lucky one. If you don't choose it then, you can only wait three years, but in the three years, fireworks can't be set off in the new house.

Uncle Qin Yu is a very lively person. It's very uncomfortable to ask him not to set off firecrackers and fireworks on New Year's Day. So when the house was built, he found a geomantic omen man and chose a Huangdaoji to say, that is, to put the new house into wine tomorrow.

After getting out of the car, Qin Yuduan looked at the new house with a slightly wrinkled eyebrow and looked back at the surrounding environment. His face changed instantly and was full of dignity.

"Xiaoyu, what's wrong with you?"

Zhang Hua, who got off the bus from the other side, saw his cousin's expression and asked aloud.

"Cousin, which geomantic master is invited to see the location of this house!"

"Only the Li family knows Fengshui in our town. The address chosen by Master Li, please! " Zhang Hua answered.

"Master Li? I remember Mr. Li died of a heart attack last year.

"It's Master Li's son, Master Li Guofang!"

After listening to his cousin's reply, Qin Yu nodded thoughtfully. Master Li watched Fengshui for the townspeople for nearly half his life. He should not have been unaware of this pattern. If it was his son, it would be understandable. He must have been inexperienced in learning art.

"They all say quack is harmful, but I didn't expect that if the geomancer was mediocre, the harm would be more serious than quack!" Qin Yu muttered.

"Xiaoyu, what are you muttering about?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Let's go, cousin. Grandma must be there. Don't let them wait."

Qin Yu is more favored on Grandpa's side, which can be reflected by the different treatment he and Zhang Hua received when they entered the new house. Zhang Hua turned his white eyes at him and said, "Look, your grandson is more favored than my parent and grandson!"

Among them, Grandma Qinyu and Uncle Three had the most attitude. Grandma held her grandson's hand and refused to let go. Uncle Three was also smiling at her side. She was very satisfied with her wise and eager nephew, but when she turned her eyes to her son Zhanghua, she did not show any good looks.

It was hard to get away from Grandma. Qin Yu came to the new hall alone, closed his eyes and felt something. For a long time, his face was dark.

"Lost spirits, lost wealth and lost homes, I am afraid that the second uncle's family moved into the new house in a few years will have an accident."

Standing outside the house, Qin Yu has already noticed that the location of the house is extremely bad, like the funeral spirit recorded in Zhuge Nei Jing. Now standing inside the house, he has experienced it personally according to the position of the Eight Diagrams, and can be 100% sure that it is the funeral spirit spirit spirit.

It is recorded in Zhuge's Neijing that the bereavement in a house will inevitably lead to the discomfort of the owner of the house and the loss of wealth. Long-term residence in the house will lead to restlessness and bloody calamity.

"Now that I've met him, I can't let my uncle's family suffer from this damaging hazard again!"

Qin Yu's mind turned to the methods of resolving the evil spirit in Zhuge Neijing. According to the explanation of Zhuge Neijing, there are many ways of resolving the evil spirit, but they can be summed up as three kinds: Zhenfa, Huafa and Changfa.

Zhenfa: Some special rocks, peach wood, weapons, fu, etc. are often used to force the change of air field. However, this method is more violent, and it is only suppressing the evil spirit. Over time, the more agglomerated the evil spirit is, the more repeated it will be eventually.

Chemicals: Stone carved Taiji arrays and some other arrays are usually placed underground to dissolve the evil spirit, especially Taiji arrays. They have the power to absorb all the evil spirit, and "they are big but small".

Amendment: As the name implies, change the surrounding environment of the surface, remove the source of the evil spirit fundamentally, but this method is only suitable for some small buildings, otherwise the cost is too high.

The third uncle's new house has been built, and the method of transformation is no longer suitable. And because the new house will be completed tomorrow, Huangdaoji said that it will be too late to break the soil and change it again. Qin Yu now has to find a way to suppress this evil spirit, and then slowly melt it down.

"Cousin, please do one thing!"

To suppress the evil spirit, Qin Yu naturally needs props to find cousin Zhang Hua's opening way directly.

"Now I want a wolf pen and cinnabar!"

The props used to suppress the brake are not ordinary weapons or peach trees, but must be supported by the light. Qinyu can not find such things now. It can only use another prop, Fu zhao.

But the real effective symbol is different from the so-called Taoist paintings. The real symbol must be painted with wolf Hao pen. Wolf Hao itself has a breaking effect, and the figure of the symbol is not those painted by Taoist monks now.

"What do you want these things for?" Zhang Hua doubted.

"Find me first, and I'll tell you later!"

Qin Yu has no time to explain to him now. Although Zhuge Nei Jing contains Fu Zhu, he is still the first painter. The painter pays attention to a stroke of composition, and he has not yet memorized the symbol pattern of suppressing the evil spirit in his mind.

Wolf Hao Bi is not easy to find now, Zhang Hua finally borrowed an old gentleman, wolf Hao Bi, cinnabar, yellow watch, all these things are complete, Qin Yu pushed him out of the room, regardless of his cousin shouted at him outside the door to unload and kill donkeys, across the river to tear down bridges.

The room Qin Yu stayed in was a rough embryo room where his uncle lived in his new house. Apart from a bed, it was a table, which was clean and neat.

Before drawing a symbol, you must wash your hands first, and then you must silently worship the Xuannu of Nine Heavens, the ancestor of Feng Shui.

After these ceremonies, Qin Yu laid a yellow watch on the table. The wolf was covered with cinnabar. He meditated on the shape of the inscription in his heart. He raised it with one stroke and drew it like a dragon.

"Ah! Several mistakes were made."

Qin Yu closed his pen and looked at the rubrics he had drawn on the table and shaked his head with reference to the Rubrics in his mind. It seemed that the rubrics were not simple.

Holding his breath and concentrating, Qin Yu was not discouraged. He changed a yellow watch and continued to draw.

One, two, three... On one side of the table, a stack of failures has been piled up, and Qin Yu's forehead has also seeped out a fine sweat. This painting is really painstaking, and he will feel a little empty at this moment.

"What do you seem to have missed?"

Qin Yu recalled the introduction of Fu Zhuan in his mind: Fu Zhuan, the converging carrier of spirit, the painter and the imparter of spirit.

"Spiritual imparter..." Qin Yu muttered this sentence silently. As a student of the Chinese Department, these classical Chinese writings are difficult for him, but what is Keling?

According to legend, objects that have been illuminated by Buddha Dharma are full of spiritual spirit, which can restrain the spirit and drive away evil spirits and evade evil spirits. And this spirit is instilled by Buddhist monks, but where does this spirit come from?

Qin Yu carefully read the Zhuge Neijing in his mind this time. The book is over ten thousand pages thick, and there is no catalogue prompt. He can only turn over page by page to see if he can find the records related to spirit.

"Find it!"

It took half an hour for Qin Yu to finally turn over the introduction of Ling.

"Spirit, the spirit of heaven and earth, exists in heaven and earth..."

After reading this page, Qin Yuxing's eyes flashed brightly. The so-called spirit is in fact the spirit of heaven and earth, and Fu Zhuan gathers the spirit of heaven and earth into Fu Zhuan through special patterns, in order to achieve the function of suppressing the evil spirit.

Some Taoist monks and Taoists have special methods of cultivation to guide Reiki, just like Buddhist light shining, which is actually a method of using Reiki.

In Zhuge Neijing, there are also ways to attract spiritual energy through recipes. Qin Yu recites the recipes and once again mentions the wolf pen, saying in his mouth:

"Thoughts and delusions are not in abundance, and the pure land can be returned to Wuzhen.

It is not ignorant that the current regular internal transport, rely solely on washing in the depth of the work.

As soon as the recipe came out, Qin Yu felt a refreshing breath coming in, and finally gathered in his arms and flowed into the tip of the wolf's pen.

Dare not delay, Qin Yu absorbs a breath, a brush, the handwriting dragon and Phoenix flying, a naked eye can see the yellowish light with the tips of the wolf's hair brush moving on the paper.

"Yes!"

At the last drop of Qinyu, the whole yellow table shined once, but then it recovered as usual. A special pattern formed on the yellow table is exactly the same as the Zhenzhai symbol pattern in Qinyu's mind.

Painted as this town house charm, Qin Yu looked out of the window and found that the sky had turned dark. It seems that this painting took quite some time.

"Put it away first, and wait till evening when you go up to the beam, then find an opportunity to talk to uncle two!"

Dinner was very lively. Most of the relatives of the mother's mother's family came. They talked with each other. Some young children ran around the house, chasing and playing, and occasionally accompanied by a loud voice from adults.

After the meal, the people did not disperse, especially the younger generation mostly stayed here, waiting for the upper beam. Rural people pay attention to the new house completion and choose Jiyue to carry on the beam, usually starting at 12:00 midnight.

The weather in March is still a bit bleak and cold. Most of the old people and children go home to sleep. The younger ones gather around the fire plate and make fun of each other.

The charcoal fire reflected on everyone's face, red. Everyone laughed and laughed, and the family was full of affection.

"You young lads, but who knows how the custom of Shangliang came about?"

Uncle Zhang Yuanqiao came over and watched the young people in a circle speak out.

"Uncle three, you can't help us!"

Speaking of a woman, Uncle's daughter Zhang Min, has been married for more than five years, is now a teacher in the town primary school. ;
  • edited December 2018
    I just translate and play in my spare time. Please don't rush me.

If you want to read more novels, you can contact me later.

Email:[email protected]

•                              Chapter VII Night Talk Customs
    Zhang Min    miao looked around and said, "Shangliang is one of the five ceremonies to be held in building a new house. These five ceremonies are as follows: first, the ceremony of "Anfushi" in the house site; second, the ceremony of "releasing water" (burying underground drainage ditches in the main hall of the house); third, the ceremony of "Anmen Gate"; fourth, the ceremony of going up the beam; and fifth, the ceremony of "falling (moving) into a new house". In order to make the ceremony of "Shangliang" more solemn, spectacular and prosperous, the ceremony of "Shangliang" and "New House" are often combined.

"Don't make a fool of yourself. You're talking about rituals. I'm asking you how the custom of Shangliang came into being."

"Uncle three, what are you anxious about?"

Zhang Min looked at another place and made an eye at Qin Yu, who was sitting on the other side. He smiled and said to his uncle, "Let's call the great talent of our family to answer this question."

Zhang Min's understanding of these rituals is also due to her experience when she first built a new house, but it is embarrassing for her to really ask her to say something.

"Well, let me talk about it. If it's not right, don't laugh at me, uncle." Qin Yu saw his cousin's eyes and had to answer.

"Xiaoyu, you just say, the wrong place uncle to give you supplement!" Zhang Yuanqiao Encouragement Road.

"In fact, the custom of Shangliang has existed since ancient times. As the saying goes,'There are beams on the roof, grain in the house, no beams on the roof, and six animals are not prosperous', people think that Liang Anzheng, Anzheng, Anzheng can prosper the family business. And in ancient times, there were strict choices for beams and timbers. They must be round and straight beams, not skewed, so that beams and timbers can be used as upper beams..."

As for Qin Yukai, he was very interested in these folk customs during his university years, and also had some understanding and investigation.

"Yes, you're right about the meaning of the upper beam. Do you know the procedures of the upper beam?"

Zhang Yuanqiao is a teacher. He can't resist Qinyu. If he is accustomed to his surname, he should ask after all.

"Hey hey, uncle, I really know that. The custom of Shangliang varies from place to place. As far as our area is concerned, Shangliang has to choose an auspicious saying. Then, the carpenter and masonry master carried the beams on the table of the new building hall the night before. The beams were placed in the East (face left) and the tail in the West (face right). Then the master put melon seeds and fruits in the house and accompanied the masters to guard the beams to prevent a trace of dirty and evil things from taking over. Near color beam.

When guarding the beams, first of all, the woodworker should make the accompanying ceremony. First he grabbed a grab of rice on the tea tray and scattered it all around the hall. Then he snuggled at the beam tree and said:

"This beam, this beam, is very unusual. The pillars go up to the house, steady and steady, with red stars shining high and brilliant. The family is lucky and prosperous, the elderly live longer than the hills, while the younger one is happy, Lan Gui Tengfang. Officials are promoted and royalty is soaring; scholars are prosperous and the clouds are rising. Everything goes well, Daji Dachang."

After describing the words of He Liang, the woodworker had to break the rules. He asked the owner for a glass of clean water. He drank it in the entrance and sprayed it on the tree and said:

"Looking at one side, heaven and earth opened up, saying that good times and good times, the emperor's descendants, build a hall, live in peace and appropriateness, the abdication of evil gods, evil spirit hidden. The company here will always be Jichang. A mallet sounded through the sky, and all sages accompanied the beams, and the sky quickly returned to the sky, and the earth shattered the underwater Luoyang.

Qinyu's voice is melodious and frustrated. With the sound of charcoal fire, it comes to the public's ears. The vivid scene of woodworkers'chanting words can be seen in their minds.

"Very well, I didn't expect Xiaoyu to know so much about Shangliang's customs. Go on talking and give them long-term knowledge. Few young people understand these old traditions now."

Zhang Yuanqiao was very satisfied with Qin Yu's performance, but as he said, young people nowadays know little about tradition. These things will probably disappear after the death of the older generation in a few decades.

"I used to only know that the ceremony of Shangliang was very complicated, but I didn't expect so much attention." This is another cousin of Qin Yu sighing aloud.

Qin Yu nodded and agreed with what his brother-in-law said. Today's young people pursue different goals. Fast-paced life has made these ancient cumbersome customs known by few people.

"After the break, visitors and masters sit together in the hall to accompany the beams. After midnight, they prepare drinks and dinners to entertain the accompanying beams. The owners are more polite to carpenters and masonry masters. They often stew elbows to thank them for their hard work. The owners of the new house have to accompany the carpenters and masonry masters to drink slowly. After the end of the night, the time is approaching five o'clock.

At this time, the carpenter brought the red axe, ink bucket and ruler to the table, three feet leaning in front of the left side of the table. The masonry master also brought the tile knife and tape to the right front of the table. When everything was ready, a big red cock was placed on the beam. At this time, the carpenter who was in charge of the ink bucket came to the table and said, "Luban came early. Now, it's good to go to the beam." Then the woodworker put the articles such as grain, ink and paper in the center of the beam, sealed the beam with red cloth, wrapped it tightly around the waist of the beam, sewed it with red thread, and chanted the words of tied beam:

Holding a piece of silk in your hand, there are still zero in one foot and three feet.

Three on the left and three on the right to increase wealth and wealth.

The host family is prosperous in both wealth and wealth.

Sing, carpenter and masonry master each raised a glass of wine, lifted his head, and then sprinkled wine three times on the beam tree, saying in unison:

Hold a glass of wine at home and praise the everlasting and lasting.

Two glasses of wine are in hand, and the glory and wealth of the generations are in hand.

Three glasses of wine are in hand, and the descendants are the princes.

After the carpenters and masonry workers raise the wine to offer sacrifices to the beams, the carpenters will take the cocks and stand on the beams. First of all, he praised the chicken.

Holding a chicken in your hand, you have a high head and a low tail.

Wearing a golden crown Xiapeijin, wearing a colorful feather sweater.

This chicken is not an extraordinary chicken, the owner offered sacrifices to Liang's chicken!

Just put the chicken on the beam tree, which is called "Living Dragon Standing Beam", implying the prosperity of the family industry. After the ceremony of offering sacrifices to the Liang Dynasty, Shangliang Ji said that it was a good day. Woodworker and masonry master use red paper rope at both ends of the tree. They climb up the top of the main column with the beam-setting tool, hold the rope, keep balance at both ends, pull up slowly, and sing a compliment as they pull up:

Home today said the roof beam, happy ecliptic fall auspicious,

Fortune shines brightly, and gold and jade fill the hall with Pepsi prosperity.

The guests, hosts and Hecun men, women, and children who came to pick up and throw Liang's steamed bread shouted, "Okay!" The harmony echoed through the clouds, and with the sound of firecrackers, the atmosphere of the upper beam was full of joy and excitement.

hen the masonry master chanted:

"This beam is very unusual. It grows on a mountain and is now called a beam. Today, Shangliang, the ecliptic, Guchang Jidan, purple micro-Gaozhao. Dongyu Zenghui, Wuhua Tianbao. Older people live longer, Yao Tao is offered at the age of 12. Few people are happy, the moon is full, the reader is in school, the Longmen is high jumping, the official is Gallu, rising step by step, the farmer is productive, and the barn is full. Family prosperity, always into treasure.

Wood, masonry master singing while pulling the beam tree on the top of the main pillar stable, and put down the rope, steamed bread, peanuts, candy, coins pulled up the beam, in order to flatter, deliberately asked: "Lots of people below, axes do not throw!" Then he shouted: "Liang Shu is safe, recruit treasures." Early in the morning, good for generations. Please master, throw the steamed bread on the upper beam quickly! "So the woodworker and masonry master sat on the side of the beam tree, throwing the steamed bread while singing the praise words on the upper beam...

Qin Yu's words were finally finished, and people were still in retrospect. For a long time, some people expressed some sighs:

"Didn't expect to be a good carpenter not only have to be able to do work, but also understand these ah!"

"In fact, in the past, apprentices followed woodworkers to learn and work. When they could become masters, it was to see if they could teach him these things and learn them so that they could become masters correctly."

When my brother-in-law appropriately answered the question, Qin Yu nodded his head and recognized it. In ancient times, craftsmen were very strict. It was not a simple thing to want to become a master.

"Why! No, Xiaoyu, these are very good, but they are different from our customs here. As far as you are concerned, there seems to be no accompanying ceremony, and there is no breaking ceremony either! uuuuuuuuuuu Zhang Hua looked back for a while, but he found some differences.

"Fool, you don't want to think, what time is it now, all reinforced concrete houses, where come the beam, Xiao Yu is talking about the previous customs!" Zhang Yuanqiao was not satisfied with his son's opinion. He left school and went outside with him. He almost got sick.

Zhang Hua, cousin of Qin Yu Dynasty, cast a sad look at his cousin. His brother-in-law would relentlessly attack his cousin whenever he had a chance. This is a common thing.

Zhang Hua's eyes blinked at him, signaling Qin Yu to help him out of the siege, or his old man could seize the opportunity to count him down for half a day.

"In fact, although there is no need to use beams in the house now, there are still some rituals, just in a different way. For example, the carpenter will grab a cock and swim around the whole house. There will be some bamboo sticks in every corner of the door. Everywhere the cock goes, someone will pick up bamboo sticks and beat the wall. This is called brake!"

Qin Yu's appeal for help from his cousin naturally won't die without rescue, so he has to explain for him:

"In the folk cock itself has the ability to break the shadows and call the sun. Wherever the cock goes, the shadows and dirty things naturally dare not stay. When he hears the beating of bamboo sticks, he will hide in the bamboo sticks. Then when the carpenter walks through the whole house, people will collect the whole bamboo sticks and tie the firecrackers in front by one person. The people with bamboo sticks will follow him and run out, which calls to send off the brakes!"

"Well, this book has not been read in vain. These traditions handed down by our ancestors can not be lost!" ;
  •                                                    Chapter VIII Mourning the Wind
    The charcoal fire changed several times, and the night became thicker and thicker. Most of the girls couldn't bear to go to bed. At this time, uncle II and several woodworkers also came to the hall.

At midnight, it is the time of beaming. Now the house has no beams and pillars. More carpenters hang a red silk safety symbol in the center of the lobby, which symbolizes the ceremony of beaming.

A group of younger generations in front of the charcoal heap also hurled around the past. After explaining the custom of Shangliang with Qin Yu, we compared the actions of carpenters and found that every action indeed had a moral meaning.

A new mahogany ladder, which every new house must have, is not allowed to be trampled by anyone before the carpenter goes up to the beams, in order to show the importance of the upper beams.

Qin Yu and Zhang Hua stood aside and watched the carpenter read his congratulations and prepare to climb the stairs. His eyebrows frowned and his heart was ashamed: "The desire to go up the beam is for peace and prosperity of his family, while the spirit of bereavement is for wealth and loss of his family. The two conflicted. It is strange that the red silk safety match can be hung up."

The carpenter holds the safety sign in one hand, holds the ladder in the other hand, climbs up step by step, and soon climbs to the top of the lobby. He reaches for the safety sign and wants to hang it on a steel hook specially reserved on the top.

Purr ~ ~ ~

As soon as the safety symbol was hung up, the happy expression on the uncle's face did not disappear. A strong wind blew out of the sky and whined, making the safety symbol sway in the air and finally fell to the ground.

"This... What is this situation?"

The crowd exclaimed, and the carpenter was shocked for a moment. He immediately opened his mouth to remedy the problem.

"Blessed by the wind!"

Then he went down the stairs and picked up the safety charm. He worshiped in all directions and recited "Liang Wen in Lu Ban's Previous Books" in his mouth. Then he climbed up the ladder again. This time, after hanging the safety sign on the hook, the carpenter fixed his hand for a while, and found nothing unusual. Then he left with both hands.

"Tun!"

As soon as the carpenter's hands left, the safety sign shook again and fell to the ground in the eyes of all the people.

"Come on, it won't be so evil!"

Zhang Hua stared dead at the peace symbol on the ground and whispered to Qin Yu beside him.

The carpenter became at a loss. It was so rare that he could hardly see his uncle's face.

"This is a sign of a vicious house!"

The older generation, with their wide knowledge, spoke softly. Shangliang is to ensure safety, but now the safety charm can not hang up at all, it is the foreshadowing of the owner of the house has a bad omen.

Everyone's face was covered with haze. Qin Yu saw this situation and knew that this was the right time for him to appear and his second uncle said clearly. He stepped out and came to the crowd.

"It's not a bad omen, it's just that Feng Shui master didn't avoid some bad breath when he chose his location." Qin Yu picked up the peace symbol on the ground and opened his mouth to the public.

"Xiaoyu, don't talk nonsense!" Uncle Qin Yu looked at a middle-aged man beside him and interrupted him with a loud voice.

Qin Yu's eyes glanced down at the middle-aged man with a felt hat and a moustache. At the moment, his face was a little ugly. He stared at Qin Yu and began to say:

"A younger generation, know what geomantic omen theory, in this nonsense, how many families in the town have seen geomantic omen site selection, never made a mistake."

"If it was Master Li, it would not have been wrong, but Mr. Li is hard to say."

Qin Yu glanced at each other, the mediocre teacher harmed himself, but also arrogant eyes, Qin Yu did not intend to leave him face, such Mr. Feng Shui continues to show people Feng Shui will only harm more people in the town.

"Otherwise, please ask Mr. Li to tell me why the safety symbol can not be hung up."

"This..."

Li Guofang originally wanted to say that it was because the people in charge of his family had bad omens, but it was naturally difficult to speak out in front of Uncle Qin Yu.

"You want to say it's because my uncle's family has a bad omen, right?"

Qin Yu sneered, glanced at Li Guofang and scorned him. He said, "The geomantic omen theory is abstruse and complicated, rigorous and unusual. As a geomantic omen, you have to be meticulous and deliberate in choosing the site for you, but you are the only one..."

"Yellow mouth and white teeth, since you said I had a problem with the location, you pointed out that if you can't point it out, you have to kneel in front of so many people to apologize."

Li Guofang, the only geomantic Engineer in the town, was greeted with a smile by Qin Yu's words and disdain. He was invited respectfully to do red and white celebrations. Now he was questioned by a younger generation, and naturally could not bear it.

"Xiaoyu!" Uncle Qin Yu opened his mouth with a slight worry in his voice. To be honest, he had no doubt about Feng Shui in his heart, but Li Jia was the only person in town who knew Feng Shui. He was afraid that Qin Yu was young and vigorous and could not say why, and there would be no step down.

"Uncle two, you can rest assured that since I dare to speak out, I am sure!"

Given his second uncle a positive look, Qin Yu continued to ask Li Guofang:

"Mr. Li must be clear about the importance of house location in Feng Shui."

"Hum, you are nonsense, geomancy has strict rules on the location of houses, good houses must be sitting north and south, take the meaning of holding the sun, the door is best surrounded by green water, but also wind, windless house is the biggest taboo for site selection."

Li Guofang's uncomfortable answers are the basic knowledge of geomantic omen, which the younger generation even asked themselves.

"Then when Mr. Li chose the location for my second uncle, he should have noticed these things too!"

"That's for sure!" Li Guofang looked proud and said, "Although there is no water in front of this house, the farmland in the distance can also be surrounded by green water. Looking at this bright and bright, it is facing the broad fields, embracing the wind of the four seasons, gathering all kinds of wealth and fortune..."

"It's a pity that you accept the spirit of breaking money and losing the door!" For such a half-barrel of water swaying people, Qin Yu is not a little fond of, without hesitation to interrupt each other.

"You're so yellow..."

Li Guofang raised his eyebrows, flushed his face and glared at Qinyu.

"Is it true that you will know in a minute?"

At the moment, Qin Yu, regardless of Li Guofang's eye cannibalism, said to himself:

"You only know the wind, but you don't know that the wind is divided into yin and yang, straight and heartless. My uncle's house is facing the vast field. The wind is unimpeded. It is the direct wind. The direct wind ruthlessly blows through the field, and is absorbed by these plants. At last, it is the Yin wind and the heartless wind that blows into my uncle's house."

"I know you'll say I'm nonsense, but I'll prove it to you!"

Qin Yu went to the table, grabbed a handful of red rice, made a mark in each of the eight directions, and then turned to Zhang Huadao, who had been staring at one side.

"Cousin, I have marked the position of the Eight Diagrams on the ground, you stand in each position to feel the wind."

"Xiaoyu, what are you doing? You really understand geomantic omen!"

When Zhang Hua passed Qin Yu, he asked in a low voice, which made him stand in the direction of Qin Yu's mark.

"Cousin, you are now standing in the position of Qian, say how you feel now!"

"Feeling, no feeling, just the same."

"Very well, you can stand in other directions."

"It's a mystery!" Li Guofang disdainfully put his lower lip aside. He did not believe that his Li family's experience of showing people Feng Shui for so many years was worse than that of a younger generation.

"Why! How do you feel a little cold, chilly?

Zhang Hua stepped on another direction and felt only a gust of cloudy wind coming. This time, without Qin Yu making a sound again, he turned and stepped on another direction.

"Why is it so cold!" Li Hua stepped on an orientation and exclaimed. The whole man shivered as if he had seen a ghost. He immediately left that orientation.

Qin Yu can see clearly that Li Huagang stepped on the position of Kun, which symbolizes that all three are Yin in the Eight Diagrams, and is the place where Yin and Qi are the heaviest. Plus this ruthless cloudy wind, this position will be cloudy and cold abnormal.

"Well, cousin doesn't have to try any more."

"Xiaoyu, why do I feel so cold standing in that position?"

Standing on the edge of the Kun seat, Zhang Hua still has a lingering palpitation. This kind of cold feeling is like being in a freezer. His whole body is covered with cold hair and goose bumps.

"That is because you are in this position in the Eight Diagrams called Kun position, this is the position of gathering Yin, coupled with the long-term influx of the Yin wind, resulting in the cohesion of Yin and Qi, naturally feel unusually cold. If you don't believe it, you can try it yourself.

Qin Yu's explanation caused a great deal of uproar. Everyone tried it one after another. Every person who stepped on the Kun position shocked his figure, and his face changed greatly. His action was exactly the same as Zhang Hua's before.

At this point, we look at Li Guofang's line of sight is a bit wrong, they have a little faith in Qin Yu's words, after all, we have just experienced that cold.

Seeing people's questioning sight, Li Guofang still talked hard and said, "What's wrong with this? Kun-ben is Yin-ben. It's normal for Yin-qi to become heavier."

"Is this Yin Qi a little heavier? Ha ha "

Qin Yu sneered and said, "In a normal house, the position of Qian belongs to the position of Yang, which is the most prosperous place. Compared with other places, it should be slightly warmer. But now standing on the position of Qian, there is no sense of warmth. The opposition between Qian and Kun is that, since the position of Qian is abnormally cold and cloudy, the position of Qian should be warm and abnormal. Now, the imbalance between Yin and Yang is caused by the cohesion of Yin and wind and the incompatibility of Yang and Qi."

"We usually say geomantic omen, geomantic omen, whether there is wind is good or bad, the wind also has good or bad points, this kind of cloudy wind, direct wind and ruthless wind will only bring bad luck to the owner of the house, for a long time, will inevitably break the money and lose the door!"

The second uncle's look has become difficult to look at. Just after he stood in the position of Kun, he had already believed his nephew's words in his heart. He thought that if his family moved into the new house, it would be a disaster of losing money and doors. At this moment, he looked at Li Guofang badly.

"Full of nonsense, this wind is not so fastidious!" Li Guofang's blushing face and self-inflexibility are related to his signboard, so it is impossible for him to admit his mistakes easily.

"It seems that you will not die until you reach the Yellow River, let alone, I will let you see clearly!"

Qin Yu took out a note from his bosom and said, "The spirit of mourning is the evil spirit of breaking money and losing his family. It is natural that this safety sign can not be hung up. I have a note here, named as"suppressing house spirit, its function is to suppress the evil spirit in the house!"

Qin Yu picked up the peace symbol in one hand, took the rice porridge used for pasting the wall from the table in the other hand, spread it on the peace symbol, and then glued the town house symbol to the back of the peace symbol.

"Please, Master, hang up this safety sign again!" After all this, Qin Yu handed the safety symbol to the carpenter, who, though suspicious, stepped on the red ladder according to his words.

It's not that Qin Yu doesn't hang up in person. The ritual of hanging up the beams has always been done by carpenters. This is also implied. It implies that if you do it on the beams of Lu Ban, the houses will not be broken for thousands of years.

People held their breath and all their eyes fell on the carpenter, even Li Guofang, who was more worried than anyone else. But he was worried that unlike others, he was worried that if the Ping An Fu was actually hung up, and with the words Qin Yu had just said, I was afraid that his Feng Shui master's signboard would be smashed here.

"Yes, this time the safety sign has not been shaken again!"

"Really did not fall down again, this town house charm really effective!"

The peace symbol was hanging on the iron hook, motionless, and people were surprised, but immediately turned their eyes to Li Guofang. Qin Yu had proved what he said with facts. This time, Li Guofang had nothing to say.

Li Guofang's face was blue and white, and his eyes were fixed on the people around him. From the eyes of those people, he saw suspicion, ridicule, and the anger of Zhang's family. He wanted to say something at the moment, but he could not say anything. For a long time, he threw his long sleeves and went out directly.

"Cousin, let him go!"

Qin Yu stopped Zhang Hua, who was indignant on one side, and let Li Guofang leave. Tonight's event was seen by so many townspeople. In a few days, tonight's event will spread throughout the town. Unlike other industries, Fengshui has made a mistake once, and even if the sign is smashed, people in the town will not ask him to help them see Fengshui anymore.

Chinese people's way of life has always been fastidious, constantly other people's financial way, stay a line of life, good to see each other in the future! But Qin Yu knows that if he does not point out Li Guofang's mistakes in public and keep him to show Feng Shui to the people in the town, maybe there will be the same situation as that of his second uncle's, which is something he does not want to see.

"Xiaoyu, uncle two should thank you very much this time, otherwise..." Uncle Qinyu and Uncle Qinyu came over together. Uncle Qinyu patted him on the shoulder and said with a lingering palpitation.

"Two uncle, they are all a family. What can I thank you for asking my aunt to cook a stewed pork elbow for me, but I haven't eaten the pig elbow made by my two aunt for a long time?" Qin Yu deliberately put out his tongue and licked his licks. He drew two uncle's laughter and said, "it's okay to eat pig's elbow. How many do you want to eat?"

"Xiaoyu, who did you learn Feng Shui from? And you drew it yourself?" Zhang Yuanqiao asked.

"In the past and in the mountains, Taoist scholars also gave me this inscription."

Qin Yu answered that he had long thought about his speech. There was a mountain in the town. There was once a Taoist view in the mountain. Unfortunately, the incense was not very strong, so there was only one Taoist priest. When the Taoist priest died two years ago, the Taoist view declined completely.

In the past, Qin Yu did often go to visit Taoism, because the mountains were not very high, coupled with high school learning pressure, Qin Yu often relieved his mood by climbing mountains, and he knew Taoist monks from time to time.

"That's what happened. It seems that the Taoist priest is also a noble man. It's a pity that he has passed away."

Zhang Yuanqiao did not doubt the truth of his nephew's words, and this explanation is more credible. Everyone in the crowd suddenly realized that it had been taught by high-ranking people. No wonder they knew the way of geomantic omen at a young age. Only Zhang Hua's eyes flashed inexplicable glory and did not speak.

Qin Yu's words can deceive anyone, but they can't deceive him. When he saw this symbol, he thought of the wolf pen and cinnabar that Qin Yu asked him to look for. But if my cousin doesn't want to say it, he won't expose it.

"Crack!"

The sound of firecrackers kept ringing. The liquor in his new house was very lively. More than thirty tables were set up. After a day of noise, all the people dispersed, and Qin Yu followed his parents back home.

Qin Yu's parents are civil servants, and they are a solid family in the town. But because their parents have to go to work, Qin Yu is the only one in the family.

After the second uncle's family's affairs, Qin Yu became more aware of the role of Zhuge Neijing. During this period, he stayed at home and studied it carefully. At the same time, he also searched for some information on the Internet. He also watched such geomancy masterpieces as Ma Yi Xiangfa and Shake Dragon Jing, which reflected each other with Zhuge Neijing and benefited a lot.

If you want to be famous in two years, you deserve Meng Yao. Qin Yu knows that you can only rely on the Zhuge Neijing in your mind.

In this way, Qin Yu stayed at home for more than a month until a phone call came.

"Hello, Xiaoyu, I'm Uncle. You're here now!"

Uncle Zhang Yuanhe's thick voice came from his mobile phone. Qin Yu promised, "Oh, yes, I'll come over here!"

Qin Yu's uncle is the mayor of the town. He is busy with his official duties. He can't see Qin Yu several times a year. This time, he suddenly called himself, but he couldn't figure out what would happen.

Uncle's house is far away from Qinyu's, so Qinyu has to lock the gate of the courtyard and ride an electric bicycle.

When he arrived at the door of his uncle's house, Qin Yu found that his uncle had stood at the door waiting. Besides his uncle, there was another middle-aged man.

"Uncle, what's the matter with me?" Qin Yu stopped the electric car and asked.

"Xiaoyu, this is Wang Mi."

Zhang Yuanhe introduced to Qin Yu the identity of the middle-aged man around him with a smile.

"Secret Wang, that's a secretary. It should be the Secretary of the big man in the county, either the secretary or the county magistrate, who can be introduced by Uncle himself." Qin Yu thought to himself secretly and said in a hurry:

"Good Secret Wang!"

"You're welcome. Your uncle came to you this time. It's my idea. There's one thing that bothers you!"

Wang Mi is full of face and warm, without any official posture, not to mention that he is seeking for others, even Zhang Yuanhe's status is not lower than him, and both sides are in one camp, there is no need to put up a spectacle in front of himself.

"Come in, Xiaoyu, Wang Mi really has something to do with you when he comes to you this time."

Several people entered the main hall. Aunt Wang added tea to the three. Secretary Wang took a sip before he said something.

Wang was the Secretary of the county magistrate. As a secretary, he should have been distressed by the leaders. Recently, something bothered the county magistrate's family. The wife of the county magistrate fell down and folded her waist for no reason. Soon, the daughter of the county magistrate suddenly fell down from the stairs in the school. Now, she still lies at home to recover from her injuries and often has nightmares.

There is no trivial matter in leading the family. The matter of the county magistrate's family has touched the nerves of the whole county. After careful investigation, the Public Security Bureau finally ruled out the possible surname of man. It can only be said that the accident happened very coincidentally.

But secretly, everyone has another saying that the county magistrate has done something to offend the ghosts and gods, the family is haunted by evil spirits, these things will happen, the next step may be to suffer is the county magistrate himself.

As a close secretary to the leader, Secretary Wang's all power comes from the county magistrate. No one cares more about the safety of the county magistrate than him. With a rather credible attitude, he decides to seek the folk elite to exorcise demons and catch ghosts.

However, there are few people in this county who claim to be able to catch ghosts and fortune tellers, and many of them just show off and cheat people. After more than a month, they hardly get any results. However, not long ago, he heard about Uncle Qin Yu's family. With a bright eyes, he found a person who was present at that time to inquire about the situation in detail.

From that population, we know that Master Qin Yushi, a Taoist monk on the mountain, has a great skill in geomantic omen, and that person has deliberately shown off the direct wind, the melodious and ruthless wind.

Secretary Wang also found this statement very reasonable, and since he is a high-ranking Taoist disciple, then he should be able to catch ghosts. After all, the old line of Taoist monks is to catch ghosts, which found out that Uncle Qin Yu hoped to see Qin Yu side.

When Secretary Wang's words fell, Qin Yu fell into meditation. The theory of ghosts and gods was also mentioned in the Zhuge Neijing. However, according to the records of the Confucian classics, the conditions for ghosts to form are extremely difficult, and it is impossible for human living environment to form at present.

"Secretary Wang, it's hard to say whether it's a ghost or not. Well, here's a note for you to bring to the county magistrate, stick it on the top of the main door, and burn incense to worship. If it's really a ghost or something, it should work!"

Qin Yu took out a sign from his bosom. The design of the sign is different from that of the town house sign. The name of the sign is: the shield sign, which is used to shield some dirty things from the door.

Seeing Fu Jian, Secretary Wang was not surprised. Qin Yu relied on a town charm to suppress the funeral. He also knew that when he accepted this charm, he went away politely for a while.

"Xiaoyu, my uncle and nephew haven't talked together for a long time. Don't go now. I'll ask your aunt to cook a few dishes later. Let's talk!"

"Listen to Uncle Yours"

The matter of the county magistrate's family was quickly forgotten by Qin Yu, because Secretary Wang, who took Fuxian away, called his uncle the next day and said that the daughter of the county magistrate had no nightmares, and thanked Qin Yu.

Qin Yu now has an important thing to do. Since he intends to take the geomantic omen industry, and the guys who eat, the compass is necessary. Qin Yu intends to go to the county to pick up a compass.

There is a street in the county where candles, yellow paper and geomantic utensils are specially sold. Qin Yu used to accompany his father to buy some yellow paper candles to worship his ancestors during the Qingming Festival.

After arriving at the county town by bus, Qinyu walked to Fengshui Street while looking at the scenery. Fengshui Street is located in the city of lao. Qinyu seldom came to the county town since he went to university. Looking at the changes of buildings on both sides of the road, he could not help sighing at the rapid development of society.

Crossing the main road and drilling into the alley, Qin Yu came to a small wooden building street, which is Fengshui Street. For more than ten years, there has not been much change here, and the whole street can let two or three people walk side by side. But now it is not a season, the street seems relatively cold, and there are only a few people wandering.

Qin Yu went straight to the door of a shop selling Feng Shui utensils. There were all kinds of compasses and Lu Ban-chi in it.

Qin Yu went into the shop, although it was daytime, the shop was still lit up. The shopkeeper was an old man in his fifties. Looking at Qin Yu, he didn't come. He thought that all the people who bought Feng Shui utensils were Feng Shui masters, and the impression of Feng Shui masters in people's eyes was elderly people. Qin Yu was young, and the image of Feng Shui masters was much worse.

Qin Yu also did not care, from time to time picked up a compass to look at, but the expression is not satisfied, these compasses are mostly carved out, a good compass ancient score requirements are hand-written, so as to experience the power of thought, and carving is inevitably rigid and imposing.

"Is my requirement too high, that kind of handwritten compass can be used as a magic tool now, and how can it be so easy to find!"

Qin Yu's mouth was filled with a self-mocking smile. There was an article on discriminating instruments in the Zhuge Neijing Sutra. It talked about how to investigate whether an instrument is a magic instrument. The so-called magic instrument is to form a kind of aura through the long-term support of some high-minded people. It is like some jade pendants opened by Buddhist monks, which often have the function of exorcising evil spirits and protecting peace.

The compass of geomancy division is the same, after some geomancy masters long-term use of the compass, will also form a kind of air field, compared with the general compass, whether it is the location of public opinion, or dragon point is more accurate.

"Boss, do you have those old compasses? They're not carved like this!"

Despite his lack of hope, Qin Yu asked the old man sitting in the room aloud.

"No, hand-written compasses are all things of a long time ago. They were smashed when they were old, but now there are no more!"

The boss's words let Qin Yu's face show a painful look, but this period of history he knows, many traditional things in China were destroyed in that period of time.

"Forget it, just pick one and use it first!"

Qin Yu grabbed a compass on the wall, went inside and asked, "Boss, how much is this compass?"

"This compass is made of fine rosewood, 600 yuan each!"

The old man didn't realize that Qin Yu really bought a compass. He showed his smoked yellow teeth and opened the price with a smile.

Qin Yu pouted his lips, the boss bullied him young, the role of compass is to locate according to the magnetic field, the general compass will not use Huali wood to do, because the gas field of Huali wood compass magnetic needle will be affected, the stable surname of magnetic needle is far lower than that of ordinary wood compass.

The wood suitable for compass is usually made of soft and rigid wood, just like a rice paper. For example, Ginkgo biloba and Tiger bone wood, the standard wood used for compass, permeate up and down after the ink is written. And sandalwood, rosewood, acid branch and other wood are left and right infiltration or even long time impermeability, when the writing is finished, it has become a black spot. What does this embody in a compass? Stable surname! The closer the wood is to the effect of rice paper, the more suitable it is for compass, which will not affect the air-sensing effect of compass.

"The boss gives a sincere price, you are just ordinary pine, which pulls what rosewood!"

"460 yuan, the lowest price."

Qin Yu told us about the wood of the compass, and the owner did not defend it. Since Qin Yu could shout out pine wood, he wanted to know about the compass, so he would not open a false price any more.

"300 bar, if you can, I will buy one back, in fact, I just want to study the ancient geomancy culture, to tell the truth, those metal compasses only a few dozen yuan a, if not, I will go to buy that kind of compass."

The boss's eyes looked up and down at Qin Yu, thinking about the truth of what Qin Yu said, and finally agreed. The main reason is that Qin Yu is too young, not like a geomancer, but more like a student. If you really want to study geomancy culture, you can actually buy a metal compass.

Compared with dozens of metal compasses, this wooden compass is naturally more profitable, even 300, than that.

The boss went to find a bag to fill the compass. Qin Yu looked inside at it casually. When he glanced at the table, his face suddenly shocked. There was a compass missing a corner, and it was written with ink seal. Qin Yu's eyes flashed over the inexplicable look, and soon returned to normal.

"Boss, why are you missing a corner of this compass?"

Taking the bag handed by the boss, Qin Yu pointed to the corner missing compass on the table and asked.

"You say this piece, this is a relative of my country, whose family used to specialize in geomancy, but in that turbulent decade, it suffered from rice seedlings, the old man died, many things were smashed, this compass was found when they moved, presumably destroyed at that time."

"Can you show me the boss?"

"Yes, it's no use missing a corner of the compass. Look at it!"

Compass pays attention to the way of Tai Chi, round all things, but there is no geomancy master who can use the compass without corners.

As soon as the compass started, Qin Yu felt heavy. He had a feeling that the compass was not ordinary, and that the material of the compass was black and shiny, which should be from a big hand.

"Boss, this compass is useless, but it has an effect on my study of ancient geomantic culture. I don't know if you will sell it!"

"I think it's a good compass too. I'll keep it for myself."

The old man's face showed an expression of reluctance to give up, but Qin Yu understood that it was only the old man's purpose to raise the price of the compass. Look at the compass on the table is covered with dust, which is like often touching objects.

"Since it's your boss's favorite thing, I don't want to take advantage of others. Anyway, it's all compasses. I just want to study geomancy culture."

After that, Qin Yu took the bag and turned to leave. He believed that his boss would stop him.

"Little brother, wait!"

As Qin Yu had expected, just as he was about to step out of the shop, the voice of his boss came from behind, and his face showed a look of endurance and love, saying:

"Since my brother intends to study the ancient geomantic culture, it's naturally the best thing to use this ancient thing. This compass is also an old thing. I haven't read any books for the old man. What I admire most is you readers, so I'll sell this compass to my brother."

"Oh, what the boss said is also true. How much are you going to sell, the boss?"

Qin Yu stood at the door and did not go back. He asked directly. He wants to give the boss an illusion that he has little interest in the compass.

"Five thousand!"

The old man put on a painful look and touched the compass with his hand as if a mother were touching her children who were about to go on a long journey

"Five thousand, the boss, you still keep it for yourself!"

Qin Yu smiled, turned around and ignored the boss, and went straight away.

"Brother, don't worry, this business is naturally bargainable, you make a price, as long as it's not too outrageous, I will sell you."

"One thousand, this compass is at most the thing of the Republic of China, this is the highest price I can afford."

"Oh, little brother, it's really a good thing to bargain without you. Well, let me make a concession, 4000!"

"One thousand is the most. Boss, you think that besides me, who else will buy such a compass without a corner, which is not an antique, and it's not useful yet. I just buy it back and study the Fengshui culture at that time."

Qin Yu insisted on the price and did not let it go. He was not afraid that the owner would not sell it. In fact, he would not have bought the compass if he had not just used the discriminator method recorded in Zhuge Nei Jing and knew that there was a mystery in it.

"Brother, add one more point, sixteen, this price is the lowest. I'd rather stay in my hands if it's lower."

Qin Yuduanni looked at the old man's face for a moment, meditating half loud. He also thought that this should be the psychological price of the boss, so he nodded his head and agreed.

Payment, Qin Yu directly put the compass into the bag, his face did not show any expression, in the enthusiasm of the boss farewell to the street.

"Brother in front, can you wait?"

Qin Yu walked forward quickly. He was going to go back and study the compass carefully. Suddenly, a voice came behind him. He turned his head and looked at it. However, he saw a middle-aged man and a beautiful young woman coming from behind.

"Calling me?"

There were few people in this street. Qin Yu looked around for a moment. Are these two people called himself? They just looked at the outline from a distance. He did not know them.

Soon, they came to Qin Yu's side. Qin Yu looked at the first two of them. When his eyes fell on the young woman, he could not help but stare at them.

A pair of willow eyebrows, a pair of clear and bright apricot eyes, a slightly stiff nose, pink and red skin, a long black hair coiled up, revealing the white clavicle surname, adding a noble, but a slightly cool look, especially when Qin Yu stared at her, it was even more impatient.

"Sorry to disturb you, little brother."

There was a trace of apology on the middle-aged man's face, but his eyes were fixed on the bag Qin Yu held in his hand.

"Do you have anything to do with me?"

Qin Yu soon recovered to the Qingming Dynasty. The young woman was really beautiful. It was normal for him to lose his mind for a short time. But it was just a pure appreciation. Meng Yao was no less beautiful than this woman and was not as cold as an ice cube.

"I just saw my little brother buy a compass and I feel a little familiar with it. I wonder if I can lend him a look."

Originally for the compass, Qinyu just felt that it was not ordinary, but the specific role is not yet clear, and he looked at the clothes on these two people are high-end clothing, presumably not the same identity, and not afraid of each other playing tricks.

"Yes."

After receiving the compass handed over by Qin Yu, the middle-aged man's expression became dignified, his hands kept grinding on the compass. When he touched the incomplete corner, a pair of eight-character eyebrows trembled slightly. For a long time, he gave the compass back to Qin Yu relentlessly.

"This little brother, how much did you pay for this compass?"

"Sixteen thousand."

Qin Yu honestly said that the price could not be concealed from others, as long as they turned to the boss for inquiries.

"I paid 10,000 yuan. I don't know if my brother can transfer this compass to me."

Middle-aged men stare at Qin Yu with bright eyes. This compass is too important for a geomancer.

"Sorry, I like this compass better too. I have no intention of changing hands."

Qin Yu shook his head and refused. Ten thousand yuan, which nearly doubled the turnover. If Qin Yu hadn't passed the discriminator method, he knew it was a good thing, he would have sold it.

"Twenty thousand dollars!"

The crisp voice sounded, but the woman on one side opened her mouth and said.

"I won't sell any more."

Mo Yongxin's beautiful eyebrows wrinkled slightly. In her eyes, the man in front of her was not dressed in ordinary clothes, nor like the rich children. She turned around and doubled the price ten times. She did not even agree, and from childhood to adulthood, she had not been refused by the boys.

"Fifty thousand!"

Mo Yongxin did not die, and bid again.

"If you say you don't sell, you just don't sell! I'll leave without anything else."

Qin Yu was really afraid that the woman would continue to raise the price. Fifty thousand people in a small town could earn almost all of this money except for the expenditure of an ordinary family in a year. Qin Yu feared that he could not resist the temptation, or not listen to it.

"Don't be too greedy as a man. Fifty thousand yuan is enough for you to earn."

Mo Yongxin is really upset. He can sell fifty thousand things he bought in sixteen thousand years. This man is unwilling to sell them. Now in her eyes, Qin Yu is a greedy man.

"Fifty thousand yuan would like to buy a compass, there is no such good thing in the world!"

in Yu was also annoyed. He said that not to sell is not to sell. What's the relationship with greed? What's more, the price you offered is not what I asked for. After that, he turned around and wanted to leave. The woman's first sight is that she was born extraordinary. She was supposed to be obedient from an early age, so she should feel that everything depends on her idea.

Qin Yu's words came into Mo Yongxin's ears, only to make her already cold look more cold, but the side of the middle-aged man listened, but the look is greatly changed, sighed:

"The original little brother also saw that this is a magic instrument, that is my abrupt, it is better, I invite the little brother to tea, is also to compensate for the disturbance just now."

"No, I'm still busy and there's nothing to bother me."

It's necessary to guard against people. Although neither of them seems to be a cheater, Qin Yu still doesn't want to continue dealing with them. What's more, it's urgent for him to find out the origin and function of this compass. ;
  •                                                                         Chapter 9 Dragon Search
    "Mr. He, what is a magic weapon?"

Looking at Qin Yu's departure, Mo Yongxin was confused. Looking at the man's words and Mr. He's expression, this compass seems to be a great thing.

"Miss Mo, the Dharma implement is one of our Feng Shui Masters'statements. It is just like Buddhism's saying that the Dharma implement has the function of exorcising evil spirits and blocking evil spirits for those objects which have been illuminated by the eminent monks. The formation of a magic instrument is very difficult. It must be a master's yearlong mental support to form a special aura before it can be called a magic instrument. 57

He Ping explained aloud that he had not made it clear that a geomantic engineer could have a magic weapon, which would be helpful to improve the level of geomantic engineers. He could also make geomantic engineers further in their accomplishments by perceiving the idea of the master left on the magic instrument.

"It's amazing how the young man can tell that it's a magic weapon!"

He Ping's words are doubtful. The discriminator is not so simple. He also knew a little about the characteristics of the instrument because he had seen a law communicator through the teacher's explanation. He just carefully stroked it for a long time before he was sure that it was a law instrument.

Master He, with the help of this magic instrument, would you be much more sure of this matter?

"If there is this compass, it will add a layer of grasp!"

After listening to Mo Yongxin, the apricot pupil flashed brightly and his left hand made a gesture. Two men in black clothes in the corner of the street saw the gesture and walked quickly to the street, which was the direction of Qinyu's disappearance.

When Qin Yu returned home, he closed the door, took out the incomplete compass and put it on the ground. Then he sat cross-legged in front of the compass, his hands with strange fingerprints, and recited in his mouth:

"Hold the yuan and keep one, break the arrogance and restore it!"

Qin Yu's action now is one of the methods of distinguishing utensils recorded in Zhuge Nei Jing, which can break the illusion and return the original appearance of utensils directly. With the change of his fingerprint, the compass on the ground began to buzz and tremble, and then a fang-claw-dancing dragon circled on the compass, a sound of dragon, the Dragon fled from the incomplete corner and roared away in one direction, but it disappeared not far away.

"It's a dragon-hunting dish!"

Qin Yu's face was pale, but his expression was very exciting. This compass was actually a dragon-hunting disc. It was the magic weapon that geomancers dreamed of. With it, it would be much simpler to find the Dragon vein.

This spiritual dragon disappeared just a few meters away from the compass because Qin Yu's mind was not strong enough. To put it plainly, the magic instrument was like an energy weapon. To use it, he had to provide enough energy. This energy, like Buddhist Buddhism and Taoist magic power, came from long-term practice in a special way.

However, besides this kind of magic instrument, there is also a kind of magic instrument that consumes surnames, such as the town charm painted by Qin Yu earlier, the light objects of Buddhism, which are injected into the mind itself, but do not need to provide the mind when used.

Zhuge Nei Jing has a special method of cultivating the power of mind, Qin Yu has been practicing during this period, otherwise he can not urge the search for Dragon dish.

Qin Yu is still studying this dragon-hunting tray, but he does not know that in a quiet villa in the county town, a woman holding a piece of information, is apparently about him.

Qin Yu, a 23-year-old student in the Chinese Department of NC University, whose parents are civil servants, has excellent academic performance and no difference from the general public. He broke his new house for his second uncle more than a month ago and studied Feng Shui with Taoist monks in a famous town.

Mo Yongxin looked at the information, his eyebrows wrinkled slightly. He was so young that he was a geomancer. No wonder he could recognize the magic instrument. It was not easy to get it from a geomancer.

In fact, if she is oppressed by her own forces, Mo Yongxin has a complete way to make the other party obediently hand over the instrument, but although she is indifferent to people, she is not a bully by force. However, she is also determined to acquire this instrument, which is related to the foundation of the family, Mo Yongxin will never give up, and he is so old, or for the first time in front of a boy, she really can not swallow it.

At dawn, March is cold, Qinyu runs on the field path, and there are white frost and dew on both sides. Not far away is a river, which is a branch of the Xinjiang River, flowing across the whole county.

In March, the farmland was idle, and the whole field was rice roots harvested in winter. At a glance, it was clear. Qin Yu ran to the river and stopped, gasping for breath.

Since he went to college, he hasn't exercised for a long time, and only jogged for an hour. Qin Yu felt a little unbearable. Now his body is really becoming delicate.

After the breath calmed down, Qin Yu began his daily practice, focusing on calmness, holding Yuan Shouyi, and accepting the spirit of heaven and earth. One way of thinking is in the morning, when the morning sun rises eastward, it is the most powerful time, and more pure.

Huff and puff, Qin Yu's operation method, the whole person instantly becomes solemn and solemn, like a monk meditation, a wisp of divine clouds mapping on the body, the air is clear.

"Go back and have a good bath!"

After Qin Yu finished his training, he looked at the sticky substance on his body. This is some impurities discharged from his body. The more he practiced to a high level, the less impurities he had. The essence of his training is to remove turnips and clear the source.

The parents had already boiled rice porridge on the table and went out to work. Qin Yugang took off his coat and was ready to take a bath. The telephone rang.

"Hello, who is it?"

The mobile phone showed a strange number. Qin Yu picked up the phone and asked.

"Hello, Qinyu? I'm Aaron!"

"Aaron, you've changed your phone number again."

"In our business, it's common to change the number. You've been back for more than a month and don't know how to contact your brother. Why, now that you're a college student and an intellectual, do you want to clear up your relationship with me?"

Aaron's voice was still so loud. Qin Yu laughed and scolded, "Get out of here."

"If you don't say more, you can come to me in an hour or we'll break up."

After meeting Meng Yao's brother, Meng Fang, Qin Yu had no change on the surface, but he had a tight string in his heart. During this period, he had been studying Zhuge Neijing, but he had never been out to communicate.

Ah Long's real name is Ji Along, his high school classmate. They were at the same table from the beginning of high school. At that time, Qin Yu's academic performance was not good enough to enter key high schools. Like Ah Long, they both stepped on the score line.

Qin Yu's surname is quiet and restrained. In Aaron's words, it is tightly scratched. But Aaron's surname is very grim. Two people with different surnames, however, fall in love with each other and get along better than anyone else.

At that time, they were in the last row, and Aaron, who was not interested in learning, often rented a thick novel outside the bookstore. At that time, when online fiction was just in vogue, the two brothers held each other's hand and enjoyed watching each other in the morning and afternoon.

But apart from not loving learning, they also have a lot of trouble. Aaron's surname is always undisguised for people or things that are not used to seeing. For this reason, he often fights with the National People's Congress, plus the tall and tall people. But in one semester, he has made a great name in the school, and a group of students'younger brothers are gathered below.

But everyone only knows that Aaron is a good fighter, but they don't know that Qin Yu has made a contribution. The division of labor between them is clear. Qin Yu is responsible for making suggestions and acting as a military adviser in hiding behind. Qin Yu has the shadow of several large-scale fights on campus. But there are not many people who know this. Apart from the two brothers, there are only a few pupil younger brothers who initially followed Aaron.

By the time of his sophomore year in senior high school, Aaron had become one of the hegemony of the school. Every day he took his younger brother to wander around, skip classes and fight. Qin Yu chose to study with ease, and their interaction became less, but this did not hinder the friendship between them at all. He remained close as a brother.

After graduation, Qin Yu went to NC University to study. Before he finished his third year of senior high school, Along dropped out of school. He watched the arena for a song and Dance City in the county town. He was aggressive and morally loyal. He also had his younger brother. Soon he made a great reputation in the county town. Last year, he bought the song and dance city and managed it as his own boss. At the beginning, Qin Yu also attended the ceremony.

After taking a bath, Qin Yu changed into clean clothes and went out to check his car and headed for the county town.

Aaron's opera hall, named "Dream Song and Dance Hall", is an old-fashioned dance hall in the county, but after Aaron took over, it has been transformed, and it will not seem outdated.

"Well, when did a ballroom open on the other side?"

Qin Yu stood at the door of the Dream and Dance Hall and looked at a dance hall opposite him. His colleagues were enemies. This is especially true of the dance hall. As the two halls are so close, it is inevitable that there will be a phenomenon of robbing guests. Especially in entertainment industries with certain black influence, such as the dance hall, conflicts will easily break out.

"This ballroom has a lot of origins!"

Every industry has latent rules, especially this kind of entertainment industry, generally not so close to the location, otherwise it belongs to provocation. Aaron was able to tolerate the opening of this dance hall on the other side, and presumably he was afraid of the other side.

It's daytime now. There are no guests in the dance hall. There is only a toll girl at the front desk. She leans on the toll desk boredly. She draws a heavy smoke suit and is playing with her mobile phone.

On the edge of the dance floor sat several tall men with cross-faced flesh. They saw Qin Yu coming in. One of them, with a bright eye, came quickly and shouted:

"Yuge, you're here. Long Ge is on the second floor!"

"You are?"

Qin Yu looked at the man in front of him. He was about the same age as himself. There was a scar on his left cheek. He had a round head and raised the cross flesh on his face. He was somewhat impressed, but Qin Yu could not remember who it was.

"I'm Zhao Bing. I used to be with Long Ge at school!"

Zhao Bing explained aloud. He belonged to the earliest group of people who followed Aaron. He also knew something about Qin Yu. When Aaron first set up his portal, there were not many people, just a few of them, but he beat down the gang in Senior Two and Senior Three. Qin Yu's stratagem played an important role and he admired Qin Yu very much.

"It's you. I haven't seen you for a while in recent years and I can't recognize it. It's changed a lot."

"Yuge, Long Ge is waiting for you!"

"Well, I'll go up first, and I'll be looking for you when I have time."

Qin Yu made a polite remark and went to the second floor. To tell the truth, he was not interested in fighting and killing. If it wasn't for Aaron, I'm afraid he wouldn't have any connection with these gangsters.

On the second floor, which is not open to the outside world, is also the base camp of Aaron. Qin Yu did not come for the first time, but walked directly to the innermost room. As soon as he opened the door, a man sat on the sofa and laughed and shouted at him:

"Did you forget your brother and come back for more than a month without coming to play with me?"
  •                                                                        Chapter 10 Good Brother Aaron
    Qin Yu ignored Aaron's words and sat down on the sofa opposite him and asked:

"What's wrong with you lately?"

"What's wrong with me? I'm having fun every day. There are a lot of sisters. I don't know how comfortable they are." Aaron laughed.

"Really?" Qin Yu looked incredulous and said, "What else can we say between our brothers?"

Aaron listened and accepted the smile on his face. He said, "That fellow Zhaobing told you, did you? Look at me, I don't want to smoke him with a big mouth."

"You still need someone to tell me what your surname is. I don't know yet. People's dance halls are open opposite you. Your dragon brother hasn't responded yet. Is this your surname?"

Qin Yu pouted his lips and bit the word "dragon elder brother" very hard. He knew his brother's name best and was never the main loser. All these things were provoked to the end. According to his style, he should have called his younger brother to smash other people's dance hall.

"Come on, what's the matter? What's the future of the ballroom?"

Aaron took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and threw one to Qin Yu. Then he took one to himself, lit a fire and took a breath of talent:

"Qinyu, your identity is different from mine. I've been on this road. I don't want to drag you down for many things."

"Bullshit, you don't treat me as a brother, do you? I'll go now. Neither of us should contact again in the future."

Qinyu stood up and wanted to go, but Aaron did not stop, just laughed and looked at Qinyu's movements. Qinyu looked at Aaron and had to sit down and say:

"Well, you'd better tell me something about it. Let's refer to it with our brothers."

Ah Long also knows Qin Yu's surname. In some respects, he is like a cow. Since he can't hide it, Suo's surname pours beans into bamboo barrels and tells the original story one by one.

Aaron manages this fantasy dance hall, which is the old farmer of the county town. It has a good reputation and good location. With some of the official touch, there is no long-term disturbance. Business is very prosperous. It can be said that it is going to fight for gold.

Only good business, inevitably provoking jealousy, but he is also a new strong dragon on the county road, and several old forces after a battle, the other party can only give up this site, he is also through the ballroom to become a hegemony of the county.

Only six months ago, there was a shop on the opposite street suddenly began to decorate. Aaron didn't care at that time. After all, the changes in the county town can be said to be changing with each passing day. It is normal for many old stores to renovate. Only two months later, when the shop opened after renovation, it was also a song and dance hall, named Triumphal Song and Dance Hall.

What kind of person is Aaron? The reason why he embarked on this road is also because in high school, a group of high school sophomores came to him to collect protection fees. He got angry with them, which slowly began to dominate in high school. How could such a master who would not suffer losses tolerate people opening the ballroom opposite him and snatching food from the tiger's mouth?

On the evening of the other party's opening, Aaron called his younger brothers to smash the ballroom with sticks. As a result, a group of people rushed into the ballroom with silly eyes. They were all policemen in police uniforms. They saw Aaron's group of people without saying a word, buckled directly and brought them all into the police station.

This is Aaron's first reaction when he sees the police. After years of mixing in the society, he still doesn't understand that he's fallen into the trap designed by the other side and is not worthy to be the leader of one side.

In order to bail out all the brothers, he spent half a year's income in the ballroom, so there are still a few younger brothers because the case is too heavy to bail, it is estimated that they will be sentenced.

Out of the police station, Aaron found out his relationship with the police station. A director finally got the background of the triumphal dance hall from his mouth. Originally, the owner of the dance hall was a relative of the new deputy director of the Public Security Bureau. Of course, everyone knows that this relative should be only a personage on the stage, and the real boss is the public security director behind it.

Having suffered a loss of Aaron, he did not act rashly any more, but the other party obviously would not stop like that. Since he chose to open the ballroom here, he must have the idea of driving Aaron away.

Originally, there was no police inspecting the ballroom. Even routine inspections were received in advance, but now the police came to the door every three or five times. Even if there were no irregularities in the ballroom, the police came three or five times and the guests were driven away. After all, the guests were all for entertainment. When they saw the police coming, they used to meet with surnames. Choosing to leave, the number of people who come and go to the Dream Ballroom slowly decreases, while the number of people who go to the Arc de Triomphe Ballroom opposite increases.

"The problem lies with the deputy director. They haven't talked to you before?"

After listening to Aaron's words, Qin Yu asked aloud.

"Why not? I'll get someone to give me a message, either to transfer half a million dollars in the ballroom to him or to wait until the door closes."

Aaron pouted his lips and looked scornful and said, "I took over the ballroom two years ago and spent 700,000 yuan. With the renovation, he wanted to take 500,000 yuan. How could it be such a good thing?"

Qin Yu frowned, and the other side made it clear that he wanted to go to the dance hall in the dark, occupying an official relationship. It might even be the idea of the deputy director. For the new deputy director of the public security bureau, Qin Yu also heard his uncle talk occasionally, as if he was the Secretary of the county Party committee. The age of the director of public security was on the line of retirement. This deputy director was the Secretary of the county Party committee in order to take down the special features of the public security bureau. It's meant to be transferred from other places.

Neither of the two brothers spoke any more. They sat on the sofa, lit their cigarettes and thought. The sofa was filled with smoke.

A hurried bell rang. Qin Yu glanced at Aaron and took out the phone from his trousers pocket. At first glance, the number was called by Uncle.

"Hello, uncle."

"Xiaoyu, where are you now?"

"I'm in the county town. What's the matter?"

"You tell me where you are. I'll pick you up. Something needs to be done."

Uncle's voice was a little anxious. Qin Yu told him that he was under the Dream and Dance Hall now. Uncle told him not to leave there and came to pick him up at once.

Hang up the phone, Qin Yu secretly guessed, uncle now looking for himself, I am afraid it is related to the matter of the county magistrate's home, not hesitating at the moment, from the sand, to Alon warned:

"I have something to do now. Don't mess around during this period. Let's put it all together when I get back. Don't be impulsive."

He was afraid that his brother would do something at any cost when he got angry, which would make the other party seize the handle.

"Your brother and I are very calm. Let your uncle call you. I will not go to accompany you, so as not to let your uncle see you badly."

Ah Long knows Qin Yu's family very well. He knows that his uncle is the mayor of the town. He has five big, three thick faces and is full of flesh. At first glance, he gives people a look of confusion, but it is not good to accompany Qin Yu.

Out of the dance hall, Qin Yu stood in the street, squinting at the triumphal hall opposite. Half-loud an idea came to mind and took out the phone to call Aaron.

"Hello, I said you're still standing at the door. Why do you call me?"

Aaron's lazy voice came from above. Qin Yu looked up. A head came out of the window on the second floor. It was Aaron.

"I have a way to deal with the Arc de Triomphe." Qin Yu ignored the head above and kept his voice down.

"When you go to someone to build a mirror, you need a diamond-shaped mirror, which can strongly reflect light, to be placed in your second floor window, to adjust the orientation, you must be able to reflect this light to the sign of the Triumph Hall."

"Mirror, reflection? What's the use of this?" Seemingly aware of Qin Yu's carefulness, Aaron no longer poked out his head and asked in a low voice on his mobile phone.

"Don't ask now. I'll tell you later. Just remember to do as I say. And don't let too many people know about it."

Qin Yu saw a black Audi coming. It was his uncle's car. He explained it before he could. He hung up the phone and greeted him.

"Xiaoyu, get on the bus."

The window rolled down and Uncle shouted at Qin Yu.

Qin Yula drove the door and got in. The black Audi car started and disappeared at the corner of the street.

"What is the mystery of God?"

Aaron watched the Audi vanish, turned to close the window, murmured for a while and dialed a phone to get out.

"Zhao Bing, you go to find a diamond-shaped mirror, not too small, it's better to have a child's height, you do this yourself, and then from the back door to the second floor, don't tell others."

Although Ah Long did not understand what famous Qin Yu was doing, he still believed in Qin Yu 100 percent. He immediately ordered Zhao Bing to do it.

At the other end of the story, Qin Yu got on the Audi car and found that there was another person on the car. It was Secretary Wang who had seen him last time. His face was a little grave. When Qin Yu came in, he pulled out a smile and nodded.

"Uncle Wang, Secretary Wang, did you come to me because of the county magistrate's family?"

If Qin Yu had only guessed before, now that he saw Secretary Wang in the car, he could surely be because of the affairs of the county magistrate's house.

"Xiaoyu, let Secretary Wang talk to you."

Qin Yu's uncle drove in person and heard his words. Secretary Wang said:

"Master Qin, it's really about the county magistrate's family that you came here this time."

Secretary Wang was not polite either. He poured the whole story out directly.

The last time he took the Fu Zhuan from Qinyu, Secretary Wang sent it directly to the county magistrate. He convinced the magistrate by saying good or bad. He pasted the Fu Zhuan on the top of the door. It did work. The daughter of the county magistrate no longer had nightmares, but something strange happened last night.

The chandelier of the county magistrate's Hall fell without reason and smashed the fish tank in the hall. All the fish died because of electric shock. The hall was in a mess. The other sign fell from the top of the door and broke in two.

"The brake is cracked!"

Qin Yu was shocked that no one knew better than him about the role of the brake shield, which embodies the spirit. Unless it is man-made damage, it is generally impossible to break open.
  •                                                                            Chapter XI Poisons from ancestral tombs
    Audi turned several corners into a high-level residential area, where cadres, some retired cadres in County towns, or in-service leading cadres can live.

A middle-aged man stood at the entrance of a three-storey small foreign house in the community with a dignified face and gazed at the far corner of the road. This man was the county governor, Hao Jianguo.

As the head of a county, Hao Jianguo originally scoffed at such things as geomantic omen theory, ghost and God theory. Last time, the secretary brought him a note. He also criticized the Secretary for a long time. However, the Secretary swears to him that the note was painted by a superior personally, and it is also a loyalty of his subordinates. As a leader, he not only needs to figure out the intentions of his superiors, but also needs to understand the intentions of his subordinates. Hao Jianguo eventually pasted the inscription on the top of his door to take proper care of his subordinates'emotions.

Strange to say, his daughter really has not had nightmares since the sign was put on. It's coincidence. What happened last night was that the chandelier fell off and the sign broke, which cast a shadow on his heart. That's why he called the Secretary and asked to meet the superiors.

The Audi car soon stopped in front of Hao Jianguo. Secretary Wang hurried off and Qin Yu came down from the door. Hao Jian-guo only glanced at Qin Yu, then continued to look inside the car. He had just been called by his secretary to say that Gaoren was with him. In his eyes, since Gaoren must be a fairy talented person with a certain age, he did not think of Qin Yu as a senior person at all, but as a relative or apprentice of a senior person.

When Secretary Wang saw that his leader's eyes were still on the bus, his face was reddish and he opened his mouth to introduce the county magistrate.

"County magistrate, this is Master Qin."

In fact, this is also blamed on him. In order to make the county magistrate accept this inscription, he only talked about Qin Yu's loss, but did not say his age. After all, Qin Yu's age is too young to be equal to the senior people.

"Ah, how do you do, Master Qin?"

Hao Jianguo deserves to be the county magistrate. Although he was surprised, he switched from one moment to another and held Qin Yu's hands sincerely.

"I'm sorry to disturb Master Qin, Hao Mou."

"The county magistrate is polite."

Qin Yu did not shake hands with Hao Jianguo. Feng Shui Masters had dealt with high officials and dignitaries. An old saying used to describe Feng Shui masters is that they learned to slay dragons and sell to emperors.

Whether ancient or modern, geomantic divisions are guests of high officials and dignitaries. For example, there is a saying in geomantic industry: "three years to find dragons, ten years to point points."

This shows not only the difficulty of finding a dragon's vein, but also the long time from the side. A geomantic engineer spent several years looking for a dragon's vein. Where can ordinary people pay the price, only the rich families have the financial support to keep the geomantic engineer looking for it all the year round.

Qinyu's expression and action make Hao Jianguo's eyes bright. No matter his age, his calm demeanor is far superior to that of ordinary young people. As a county magistrate, his official prestige has accumulated all the year round, let alone outsiders. Even some young people in his family are trembling when they see themselves.

A group of people standing in front of the door has a bad influence, especially in this cadre community, a little movement of the county magistrate's house will cause countless people's peep, Hao Jianguo led the people to talk about advanced houses.

"Wait..."

When Qin Yu stepped on the threshold of entry, he suddenly shouted out.

"Did you find anything about Xiaoyu?" Uncle Qin Yu asked aloud behind him.

Qin Yu stared at the top of the door, frowned and meditated for a while. His face became grave and he said:

"It's hard to say now. Let's go and have a look first."

Because of the inconvenience of the county magistrate's wife, and this kind of thing is difficult for outsiders to know, Hao Jianguo sent the nanny home early, but nobody entertained them.

"What did Master Qin just discover?"

After entering the house, Hao Jianguo asked aloud.

"It's a bit of an eyebrow, but it's hard to say now. I'll take a look at it again."

Qinyu did find something, and had a guess, but it was not sure. At present, he was visiting everywhere, while Hao Jianguo and several others followed him and looked at each other.

Several people came to the second floor from the first floor. There were only three rooms on the second floor. One was the bedroom of the county magistrate, the other was the bedroom of the county magistrate's daughter, and the other was the study. Standing at the door of the stairs, Qin Yu asked Hao Jianguo:

"County magistrate, your daughter is resting in the room now."

"Well, since the last accident, the little girl has been resting at home. Is Master Qin going to go into the room to have a look?"

No, I just want to ask the county magistrate to help me see if there is a silver-black spot behind the expensive gold.

"Oh, master Qin, wait a moment. Let me go in and see."

Hao Jianguo's daughter is a junior high school student, but Qin Yu and others are not convenient to enter the girl's boudoir, waiting outside the door. Soon after, Hao Jianguo came out of the room, with a look of fear on his face, looking at Qin Yu and saying deeply:

"Master Qin, you are a god. My daughter's back is indeed covered with silver and black spots. What's the matter?

Hao Jianguo was really shocked at the moment. He didn't even know about the spot on his daughter's back. Qin Yu just wandered around the house for a few circles to know it. It was amazing.

"This is called sand spot!"

"Sand spots?"

The other three showed a puzzled look. Qin Yu had to explain that there are five elements in geomancy: dragon, cave, sand, water and direction. This sand is the mountain near Longxue. When ancient geographers preached or studied it, they accumulated gravel on the sand table to demonstrate the trend of the mountain. Therefore, the mountain near Longxue is called sand.

"But what does this have to do with my daughter's spots?"

"The spots on your daughter's body, silver-black circles, are called sand spots in Feng shui, which is also called grave poison, because the graves of ancestors were destroyed and turned into ferocious sand. And as soon as I entered the door, the ancestors of the doors and beams were in a dazzling mood, which was a sign that the ancestors were not quiet enough to announce their descendants.

Ancestral grave? Ancestral Qi? "

Several people walked towards the door beam, but did not feel any difference. Qin Yu saw their movements and smiled and said:

"This ancestral spirit is not perceived by ordinary people, only those who understand this line of work can feel, and not any geomantic engineer can see it."

Qin Yu didn't say clearly that ancestral Qi, if it hadn't been for Zhuge Nei Jing, would not have been discovered by him. The Qi formed by some different evil surnames was not good or bad. Like us, ancestral Qi itself had to worship ancestors and serve them with good wine and dishes on holidays. In fact, at this time, there would be ancestral Qi around the door, indicating that ancestors were enjoying their children at home. Sun's offering.

"The ancestral grave is destroyed, the geomantic omen runs smoothly, the lighter one has trouble, the heavier one is broken, especially the geomantic omen cave is destroyed, the consequences are even more unthinkable. The world has always been paying attention to the way of balance. Since you have occupied geomantic omen cave to bring wealth and prosperity to the family, once destroyed, it is bound to turn from good fortune to evil, and instant effect."

Qin Yu's words are not intimidating. Many such family deeds in history, originally asked geomantic omen master to help ancestors select geomantic omen treasures for burial underground, and future generations enjoy the splendor and wealth, but once the ancestor's grave was destroyed, the speed of family decay is amazing.

Hao Jianguo's face became frightened. He no longer doubted Qin Yu's words. He could walk around his home and know that his daughter had sand spots. This is definitely not what ordinary warlocks could have. At this moment, Qin Yu is really a high man in his eyes.

"Master Qin, what should I do?"

At this moment, Hao Jianguo changed his address, from Master Qin to Master Qin.

"The urgent task now is to find the ruined ancestral grave and find a solution according to the situation."

"It's just that there are many ancestral graves in my family, and most of them are scattered. It's really not easy to find them in a short time."

Hao Jianguo shows a difficult look. Hao Jia is also a big family. So many ancestral graves have been handed down from generation to generation. It is really difficult to find out the wrong ancestral graves quickly.

"Don't be so troublesome, so-called one-line transmission, the county magistrate can ask your relatives, if someone has problems like your family, then it should be your common ancestral grave has problems, through this way can narrow the scope."

Hao Jianguo nodded, if so, it should be able to narrow the scope, no longer hesitate at the moment, take out the mobile phone to call clan relatives to inquire, and soon there will be results.

"Master Qin, I inquired about the fact that other Hao clan families have been quite normal lately, and nothing special has happened."

"In this case, it is the county magistrate, your ancestral grave of this line of problems."

Qin Yududing said that since the other Hao family members did not find any abnormalities, the ancestral graves that had problems should be Hao Jianguo's line, so the scope would be small, most likely the graves of Hao Jianguo's grandfather had problems.

"My grandfather was buried in the Bronze Mountains."

Hao Jianguo's words made Qinyu fall into deep thought. Tongpei Mountain is the largest mountain in the county. Its peaks are in groups. Qinyu's aunt used to live in Tongpei Mountain. Where in memory is the traffic inconvenience, there are cliffs and cliffs all around. The mountain road is winding and steep, with many birds and animals flying.

"Well, I'll arrange it tomorrow, and then let's go to Tongpei Mountain. You see, Master Qin, that's good."

Hao Jianguo, as the county governor, is busy with official duties, and naturally can not leave hastily. Qinyu also needs to prepare some things. At present, the time of departure for tomorrow is agreed upon. Hao Jianguo personally sent them out of the gate of the community.

"Xiaoyu, you really make my uncle and uncle look at each other. You can even see the sand spots."

Audi car, only Qin Yu and his uncle, uncle did not hide the praise.

"Hey hey, it's all good for that Taoist priest at the time."

Qin Yu hit a haha. Anyway, the Taoist priest was dead. He pushed everything on his head by himself. Besides, it was a good name for him. He would not be blamed by the Taoist priest in the underground

• Chapter 9 Dragon Search

"Mr. He, what is a magic weapon?"

Looking at Qin Yu's departure, Mo Yongxin was confused. Looking at the man's words and Mr. He's expression, this compass seems to be a great thing.

"Miss Mo, the Dharma implement is one of our Feng Shui Masters'statements. It is just like Buddhism's saying that the Dharma implement has the function of exorcising evil spirits and blocking evil spirits for those objects which have been illuminated by the eminent monks. The formation of a magic instrument is very difficult. It must be a master's yearlong mental support to form a special aura before it can be called a magic instrument. 57

He Ping explained aloud that he had not made it clear that a geomantic engineer could have a magic weapon, which would be helpful to improve the level of geomantic engineers. He could also make geomantic engineers further in their accomplishments by perceiving the idea of the master left on the magic instrument.

"It's amazing how the young man can tell that it's a magic weapon!"

He Ping's words are doubtful. The discriminator is not so simple. He also knew a little about the characteristics of the instrument because he had seen a law communicator through the teacher's explanation. He just carefully stroked it for a long time before he was sure that it was a law instrument.

Master He, with the help of this magic instrument, would you be much more sure of this matter?

"If there is this compass, it will add a layer of grasp!"

After listening to Mo Yongxin, the apricot pupil flashed brightly and his left hand made a gesture. Two men in black clothes in the corner of the street saw the gesture and walked quickly to the street, which was the direction of Qinyu's disappearance.

When Qin Yu returned home, he closed the door, took out the incomplete compass and put it on the ground. Then he sat cross-legged in front of the compass, his hands with strange fingerprints, and recited in his mouth:

"Hold the yuan and keep one, break the arrogance and restore it!"

Qin Yu's action now is one of the methods of distinguishing utensils recorded in Zhuge Nei Jing, which can break the illusion and return the original appearance of utensils directly. With the change of his fingerprint, the compass on the ground began to buzz and tremble, and then a fang-claw-dancing dragon circled on the compass, a sound of dragon, the Dragon fled from the incomplete corner and roared away in one direction, but it disappeared not far away.

"It's a dragon-hunting dish!"

Qin Yu's face was pale, but his expression was very exciting. This compass was actually a dragon-hunting disc. It was the magic weapon that geomancers dreamed of. With it, it would be much simpler to find the Dragon vein.

This spiritual dragon disappeared just a few meters away from the compass because Qin Yu's mind was not strong enough. To put it plainly, the magic instrument was like an energy weapon. To use it, he had to provide enough energy. This energy, like Buddhist Buddhism and Taoist magic power, came from long-term practice in a special way.

However, besides this kind of magic instrument, there is also a kind of magic instrument that consumes surnames, such as the town charm painted by Qin Yu earlier, the light objects of Buddhism, which are injected into the mind itself, but do not need to provide the mind when used.

Zhuge Nei Jing has a special method of cultivating the power of mind, Qin Yu has been practicing during this period, otherwise he can not urge the search for Dragon dish.

Qin Yu is still studying this dragon-hunting tray, but he does not know that in a quiet villa in the county town, a woman holding a piece of information, is apparently about him.

Qin Yu, a 23-year-old student in the Chinese Department of NC University, whose parents are civil servants, has excellent academic performance and no difference from the general public. He broke his new house for his second uncle more than a month ago and studied Feng Shui with Taoist monks in a famous town.

Mo Yongxin looked at the information, his eyebrows wrinkled slightly. He was so young that he was a geomancer. No wonder he could recognize the magic instrument. It was not easy to get it from a geomancer.

In fact, if she is oppressed by her own forces, Mo Yongxin has a complete way to make the other party obediently hand over the instrument, but although she is indifferent to people, she is not a bully by force. However, she is also determined to acquire this instrument, which is related to the foundation of the family, Mo Yongxin will never give up, and he is so old, or for the first time in front of a boy, she really can not swallow it.

At dawn, March is cold, Qinyu runs on the field path, and there are white frost and dew on both sides. Not far away is a river, which is a branch of the Xinjiang River, flowing across the whole county.

In March, the farmland was idle, and the whole field was rice roots harvested in winter. At a glance, it was clear. Qin Yu ran to the river and stopped, gasping for breath.

Since he went to college, he hasn't exercised for a long time, and only jogged for an hour. Qin Yu felt a little unbearable. Now his body is really becoming delicate.

After the breath calmed down, Qin Yu began his daily practice, focusing on calmness, holding Yuan Shouyi, and accepting the spirit of heaven and earth. One way of thinking is in the morning, when the morning sun rises eastward, it is the most powerful time, and more pure.

Huff and puff, Qin Yu's operation method, the whole person instantly becomes solemn and solemn, like a monk meditation, a wisp of divine clouds mapping on the body, the air is clear.

"Go back and have a good bath!"

After Qin Yu finished his training, he looked at the sticky substance on his body. This is some impurities discharged from his body. The more he practiced to a high level, the less impurities he had. The essence of his training is to remove turnips and clear the source.

The parents had already boiled rice porridge on the table and went out to work. Qin Yugang took off his coat and was ready to take a bath. The telephone rang.

"Hello, who is it?"

The mobile phone showed a strange number. Qin Yu picked up the phone and asked.

"Hello, Qinyu? I'm Aaron!"

"Aaron, you've changed your phone number again."

"In our business, it's common to change the number. You've been back for more than a month and don't know how to contact your brother. Why, now that you're a college student and an intellectual, do you want to clear up your relationship with me?"

Aaron's voice was still so loud. Qin Yu laughed and scolded, "Get out of here."

"If you don't say more, you can come to me in an hour or we'll break up."

After meeting Meng Yao's brother, Meng Fang, Qin Yu had no change on the surface, but he had a tight string in his heart. During this period, he had been studying Zhuge Neijing, but he had never been out to communicate.

Ah Long's real name is Ji Along, his high school classmate. They were at the same table from the beginning of high school. At that time, Qin Yu's academic performance was not good enough to enter key high schools. Like Ah Long, they both stepped on the score line.

Qin Yu's surname is quiet and restrained. In Aaron's words, it is tightly scratched. But Aaron's surname is very grim. Two people with different surnames, however, fall in love with each other and get along better than anyone else.

At that time, they were in the last row, and Aaron, who was not interested in learning, often rented a thick novel outside the bookstore. At that time, when online fiction was just in vogue, the two brothers held each other's hand and enjoyed watching each other in the morning and afternoon.