[Problem] Love the sorting/search function but...

Hi all,

I love the new sorting function on the website including the possibility to sort on the amount of chapters that a novel has.
That being say'd, there are some novels that have the incorrect amount of chapters displayed.
For example:

A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality
Coiling Dragon.

That were the ones that stood out that i could find quickly.
And i'm not talking about the ongoing novels. But for those are also some that do not have the chapter amount corrctly displayed.
Perhaps some script that wil auto enumerate the chapters en display the totals next to them?
Anyways, thanks for all the hard work ofcourse. Been a fan of the site for quite a while now :)  <3
Cheers.

Comments

• Hi all,

I love the new sorting function on the website including the possibility to sort on the amount of chapters that a novel has.
    That being say'd, there are some novels that have the incorrect amount of chapters displayed.
    For example:

A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality
    Coiling Dragon.

That were the ones that stood out that i could find quickly.
    And i'm not talking about the ongoing novels. But for those are also some that do not have the chapter amount corrctly displayed.
    Perhaps some script that wil auto enumerate the chapters en display the totals next to them?
    Anyways, thanks for all the hard work ofcourse. Been a fan of the site for quite a while now :)  <3
    Cheers.
    Thanks for the feedback! The numbering for RMJI is slightly off because the "chapters" it counts is each release, so if there has been a Chapter 100.5 for example, it would say 101 chapters. As for Coiling Dragon, that just says 3 chapters because that's the preview we've got available on the site - the full series is available on Amazon.