›

Possible spoiler that id like to know (above ch 1900 atleast)

Possible spoiler 

So... i sat reading up some old info on EmpDomwikia and saw the "fuzzy" over a sentence so i checked and it said something like "li Qiye is the only to come back from the "the war at the end" 

Is this refering to a previous time he has been there or THIS time around. And does every follower of Li die there? Li shangguan and the rest, the dragon+tiger and rest of the older guys who followed him up on their ship/boat/flying continient.
Aka Does everyone of the standard crew follow him? or did some of them sit back and survive this? (i do not mean his "empress" who stayed behind but of those who went up THIS time.
Does any of the old emperors join him in this fight? and how many?

Since saying that "he is the only one to return" is sad as heck, tbh it would just suck if a character like Shangguan who has been here for like 1800 chapters (think she starts following him around 50 and im at 1880 atm) dies just like that.

And yes it dosnt matter if its a great fight which many of them wish to sacrifise themselfs for, i just dont want to see the maid crew die without Li Qiye being officially done and follows them soon after. Just aint gonna read more if thats how it goes down so id like to know if its time to drop it or not.

I can deal with some of them dying but not the maid crew who has been there since the start.

Best regards!

Comments

• Previous time, 'final war' or whatever didnt happen yet.
  • With "this" time i meant that Li Qiye had been up here before and both chased and been chased. So i thought that maybe that "spoiler" was from a previous time as Dark crow and not as Li Qiye.

I really dont wanna see the maid crew die up there.... it would just be stupid if they die, they are young, they have been there since quite early on in the story. And i definitly dont want Bu (galaxy girl) to never see him again.
    I can live with old Emperors and old friends of Li Qiye who are old super fighters dying to that fight, but if the newer maid crew for example dies there and it ISNT the end of the entire novel it just feels like a bad end to the story.

I am currently at 1884 or something (latest translated) and he is (i think) somewhere on the exploration grounds or on his way to somewhere on the exploration grounds with a huge ship which stopped at "wildlands" something.
    From what ive heard about raws, the translation is way way WAY behind and i guess "the fight at the end" is really far off. But i also read somewhere on some forums that "the fight at the end" isnt the end of the novel (which i thought it would be).

Something like "Li Qiye wins vs villanous heavens, becomes the new heavens" changes a bunch of stuff for the better (his experience from all those million of years) and then the story kinda ends with a "xxx" amount of years later where the story is told from Bu lanxian (spelling) and Li Qiye's decendant entering some school or a sect where everyone knows about Li Qiye and who he is. (or that they went up to the 10th world after stuff started chilling down) 

Not some "EVERYONE DIES AND THE STORY GOES ON THEN EVERYONE DIES AGAIN AND THEN! he dies" thats already happened to him several times in his life and that would be a complete BS end, its time for his story to reach it end and if EVERYONE dies, its a really shitty story. If everyone LIVES but he dies after getting his answer and getting closure on all those years thats way more acceptable. The only truly acceptable ending would atleast be that he goes back down to his wife (or she comes up) and that they atleast spend the time SHE has left before they both leave this world together, he deserves atleast that much.
  • edited December 2018
    War at the end as in the Ultimate Expedition?

Thats a yes, he admitted later that he went to fight in the Ultimate Expedition as Dark Crow(i.e. before the start of this novel), survived and came back. This was a rumoured legend among top tier emperors that became fact.

Theres no info on who followed him or if his expedition was one of the 6 that was initiated. The first Ultimate Expedition was shrouded in mystery as noone knows who lead it and who went. Maybe he was it in but highly unlikely, i think, as i believe it was lead by the dark giants or the remnants hiding in the exploration or burial grounds.

As for his girls and entourage, to be honest LQY quest is a very personal one, i doubt he will drag his entourage with him. He has stated many times the war at end of the world is only between him and the heavens. So i believe he'll probably abandoned his followers cos lets face it, they all do not have that firm of a dao heart to walk all the way to the end(just like the many readers who cannot stomach reading such a long novel lol). Furthermore, he needs people to stay and protect the mortal worlds.
  • deathcoy said:

Thats a yes, he admitted later that he went to fight in the Ultimate Expedition as Dark Crow(i.e. before the start of this novel), survived and came back. This was a rumoured legend among top tier emperors that became fact.

Theres no info on who followed him or if his expedition was one of the 6 that was initiated. The first Ultimate Expedition was shrouded in mystery as noone knows who lead it and who went. Maybe he was it in but highly unlikely, i think, as i believe it was lead by the dark giants or the remnants hiding in the exploration or burial grounds.

As for his girls and entourage, to be honest LQY quest is a very personal one, i doubt he will drag his entourage with him. He has stated many times the war at end of the world is only between him and the heavens. So i believe he'll probably abandoned his followers cos lets face it, they all do not have that firm of a dao heart to walk all the way to the end(just like the many readers who cannot stomach reading such a long novel lol). Furthermore, he needs people to stay and protect the mortal worlds.

Thank god! I had that mind aswell, that while he has lived for AGES and seen friends come and go. He wouldnt sacrifise the maid crew or even let them sacrifise themself considering that he held back hong tian from rescuing his body, so i doubt he would let the maid crew die there (and if it was in this life time i asumed that it would only be old emperors and old ancients who followed him to the last war to end villanous heavens) 

But thanks a lot for answering my concerns, now i wont have the thought that i might drop it cause of that kind of BS :)

Oh and on the wikia it just says "war at the end" i asumed ultimate expedition at first aswell but thought that it might be something else aswell. Buuuut i guess it is the UE.

Once again thanks a lot!
  • deathcoy said:

I think it's the 4th Ultimate Expedition... with Min Ren I guess.. 
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi