SHOULD WE HAVE MORE NOVELS LIKE BATTLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS

i recently read many novels on wuxia world, including Desolate era, battle through the heavens, blue phoenix, wu dong qian kun,  and many more
i think we should have more novels like them
Tagged:

Comments

• i also read sovereign of three realms, martial god asura, 
  • THE great ruler , martial god,
  • please comment

• I dropped everything you mentioned except Desolate Era.

The worst was Sovereign of the Three realms. Just filler after filler of the author trying to increase the word count. Constantly reminding people of what happened. It's a novel, we can just look back if we forgot. Or maybe just 1 reminder would be enough but no. Useless characters given backstory and ignored after the arc is over. reading so much filler every chapter made me pissed and I dropped. Castle of Black Iron does the same thing but at least the story is worth trudging thru the fillers. SOTR wasn't worth the effort to do so

Martial God had one of my top displeasing main characters. He mindlessly kills everyone without even checking if they are good and acts like he is the only saint around. I dropped it when that school killed its own disciples to cover that he was ever there or that they had a connection and both the elder and MC were acting like "I'm so generous" "You're so kind". You just killed your own innocent disciples whose only fault was seeing the MC

I dropped all of Heavenly Silkworms novels for being too generic and essentially the entire novel being repeated arcs but just with stronger opponents

“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited November 2018
    I would strongly suggest I Shall Seal the Heavens. It will blow your mind. Best novel I ever read. But first 70-90 chapters are a bit of bore. You got to get thru those first before story kicks off. Prob one of the best novels written
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."