City of sin Richard and Flowsand

edited September 2018 in City of Sin
I’m dying to know what happens between them, if she becomes part of his group later and when the Io arc ends. Can anyone help clarify please?

Comments

• I’m dying to know what happens between them, if she becomes part of his group later and when the Io arc ends. Can anyone help clarify please?
    Ok it's some month ago that I ended the Novel with raws, but as much as I remember she stays with him for some time in "his" world. But at some point she "sacrefices" herself, so that the big Dragon sends her to the "Dark Zone" where she has to stay till she completes her task, or get rescued by Richard. If my memory servs me right, the timeflow there is waaaay diffrent from Richards timeflow, so while its like some years for Richards, for her it was like 100's or 1000's of years. At the point Richard goes to the Dark Zone and searches for her, and finally finds the place she's been waiting for him all the years, she's already gone. And with gone I mean, she already passed away. (The raws I let myself got translated via google-translate were not that nice to read, but it should be like this). So it's kinda a tragic ending for their lovestory, made me kinda sad :'(