Film and comic FanFics

Comments

• edited July 23
    @evilemperor yes I have a few novels here that are fanfics, systems and harems that u might be interested in...

First link has op MC who has the powers of the MC from one punch man series and travels through various anime worlds (op MC , world shuttle, harem)

Second links is a Naruto one with MC eventually going to other worlds and stuff (weak to strong Mc, world shuttle, harem)

Third link is a novel about MC waking in the gundam seed world and it's a harem (weak to strong mc, harem)

Fourth link is about MC getting pulled into the lord God space (like terror infinity) and has to work with team mates to survive in movie and television worlds For example Game of Thrones and Spartacus (weak to strong mc, system, team work, world shuttle, harem)

The Naruto novel appears to be censored. In chapter 91 there are a lot of words that are replaced with "Cannot be described here". Is there a non censored version of this? This is one of the most annoying ways of censoring that I have ever seen.

Its a shame because the novel seems like it has potential but the censorship is just so obnoxious.

Later on it appears that it just skips the chapters with sex in it. For example 260 and 261 are skipped.

EDIT: I ended up finding a site with an uncensored version if anybody is interested.
    https://www.sjks8.com/erciyuan/index_29639.html
    It took forever to find it. The only thing is this site combines chapters so the numbers are all weird. However it doesn't seem like anything is actually missing. The only time it's a problem is if you are coming from another site and trying to find a specific chapter.
  • The Naruto novel appears to be censored. In chapter 91 there are a lot of words that are replaced with "Cannot be described here". Is there a non censored version of this? This is one of the most annoying ways of censoring that I have ever seen.

Its a shame because the novel seems like it has potential but the censorship is just so obnoxious.

Later on it appears that it just skips the chapters with sex in it. For example 260 and 261 are skipped.

EDIT: I ended up finding a site with an uncensored version if anybody is interested.
    https://www.sjks8.com/erciyuan/index_29639.html
    It took forever to find it. The only thing is this site combines chapters so the numbers are all weird. However it doesn't seem like anything is actually missing. The only time it's a problem is if you are coming from another site and trying to find a specific chapter.
    Lol thanks bro i also searched yesterday and cant find it
  • @LittleIrishMan hey bro got " 火影之特权100 : The privilege of Naruto 100 " raw without VIP shit ? 
  • @LittleIrishMan hey bro got " 火影之特权100 : The privilege of Naruto 100 " raw without VIP shit ? 

Sorry the website that I use to get raw txt doesn't seem to have any txt files as it only has CHM/images. Ud probs have to wait a while until a member of the site uploads a TXT file
  • arjun said:
    prbrd said:
    Anyone able to find a txt of 美女如云之无限世界 ? 
    https://b.faloo.com/f/276228.html
    Hi are u looking for this novel...  http://ffxs.me/trxs/10620.html
    Thanks!
  • Can someone tell me the real name for the ff novel "one piece shendu", from deadly novels I can't find the original name nor the raws for this novel
  • anyone have a complete txt file of 美漫:最强反派?

• Mei Man: The strongest villain (美漫:最强反派) to chapter 1066 TXT

bugb210 said:
    anyone have a complete txt file of 美漫:最强反派?

• bugb210 said:

no not yet because the novel just finished not that long ago and the txt file that iv posted up is only missing like the last 50-100 chapters, ill post a complete one up as soon as its out
  • D.W.R.M. said:
    Can someone tell me the real name for the ff novel "one piece shendu", from deadly novels I can't find the original name nor the raws for this novel
    You could probs find that on b.faloo website cuz the dude who created deadly novels is using CN fanfics from there and translating them 
  • edited August 12
    Here is a BTTH fanfic that was requested I'll just throw it into here for anyone interested  (might be the unabridged version)

• 龙珠之武耀乾坤 do you guys have this in you?please give me if you guys have it tnx
  • @LittleIrishMan hey bro.. do you have some ways to translate these txt from Chinese to English cause I am using a mobile phone so it's kinda annoying that I am tried to translate it many times but only 1 or 2 paragraphs can be translate barely using mobile phone... it is same with Mei Man one although I have it but cant read it... it u can help me it would be great....
  • @LittleIrishMan hey bro.. do you have some ways to translate these txt from Chinese to English cause I am using a mobile phone so it's kinda annoying that I am tried to translate it many times but only 1 or 2 paragraphs can be translate barely using mobile phone... it is same with Mei Man one although I have it but cant read it... it u can help me it would be great....
    well you can use google translate on phone.. i use google translate to every 2 chapters when i read it on Words.. its better to open the TXT file on Words and change it to Words file
  • bugb210 said:

no not yet because the novel just finished not that long ago and the txt file that iv posted up is only missing like the last 50-100 chapters, ill post a complete one up as soon as its out
    bro do you know any website to download TXT file?
  • bugb210 said:
    @LittleIrishMan hey bro.. do you have some ways to translate these txt from Chinese to English cause I am using a mobile phone so it's kinda annoying that I am tried to translate it many times but only 1 or 2 paragraphs can be translate barely using mobile phone... it is same with Mei Man one although I have it but cant read it... it u can help me it would be great....
    well you can use google translate on phone.. i use google translate to every 2 chapters when i read it on Words.. its better to open the TXT file on Words and change it to Words file
    Thanks man I will try that...
  • bugb210 said:
    @LittleIrishMan hey bro.. do you have some ways to translate these txt from Chinese to English cause I am using a mobile phone so it's kinda annoying that I am tried to translate it many times but only 1 or 2 paragraphs can be translate barely using mobile phone... it is same with Mei Man one although I have it but cant read it... it u can help me it would be great....
    Thanks man I will try that...
    You are welcome man! as far as i know google translate allows you to "tap to translate" so you can just mark every 2 chapters and copy it then the google translate app will come out
  • @LittleIrishMan bro can you help me find 漫威之我有一个编辑器 complete TXT file?

• edited August 13
    bugb210 said:
    @LittleIrishMan bro can you help me find 漫威之我有一个编辑器 complete TXT file?

There is no complete txt  file for the novel yet as it's still ongoing, plus the TXT files that I have seen only have around 700chapters 

Here is a link to a site that have 700ish chapters

Here is how I translate txt files but I'm sure there are other less repetitive ways tho as Google has a set file size limit

Steps:
    1.highlight and copy desired number of chapters from the TXT file.
    2.create a new web page/blog post (i use WordPress as it's simple and easy)
    3. Paste copied content from TXT file into new webpage
    4.publish the web page online (make it public if using WordPress)
    5.copy new website page link 
    6.open up Google chrome and paste the link 
    7.Chrome should automatically start to translate The page.
    8.scroll down to keep translating the whole page 
    9. Once u have finished translating the whole webpage u can either read it or copy to note pad, word pad or Microsoft office and save it for reading later

(WordPress only lets me translate around 100chapters at a time for some reason)
  • D.W.R.M. said:
    Can someone tell me the real name for the ff novel "one piece shendu", from deadly novels I can't find the original name nor the raws for this novel
    You could probs find that on b.faloo website cuz the dude who created deadly novels is using CN fanfics from there and translating them 
    can you be more specific on where on the website should i look since i tried and don't have a single clue
  • greatdien said:
    so I finally got Marvel Infinite power txt (1200 chapters)

Btw is this novel only in marvel world?
    I think it eventually has DC world in the latter chapters
    is there any updated txt that include the chapters after 1200
  • edited August 14
    D.W.R.M. said:
    greatdien said:
    so I finally got Marvel Infinite power txt (1200 chapters)

Btw is this novel only in marvel world?
    I think it eventually has DC world in the latter chapters
    is there any updated txt that include the chapters after 1200

No there are not any TXT files after 1200 at the moment but there are only CHM/images files tho which are hard to translate correctly
  • edited August 14
    D.W.R.M. said:
    D.W.R.M. said:
    can you be more specific on where on the website should i look since i tried and don't have a single clue
    Open the b.faloo website in chrome or a translator and there should be a second element heading some were on the webpage

Here is a link to the fanfic part in b.faloo

u could also find the Chinese word for one piece and type it in the search bar on b.faloo, that should help u narrow down ur search

Well good luck on finding it :)
  • D.W.R.M. said:
    D.W.R.M. said:
    Open the b.faloo website in chrome or a translator and there should be a second element heading some were on the webpage

Here is a link to the fanfic part in b.faloo

u could also find the Chinese word for one piece and type it in the search bar on b.faloo, that should help u narrow down ur search

Well good luck on finding it :)
    thank you 
  • does someone has a txt file or raw site for this 海贼之不良神医 that goes after 730 something 
  • anyone know raw site to read 漫威之王者荣耀? found a raw site but the chapters aren't in order
  • edited August 15
    @LittleIrishMan bro u got 海贼之最强外挂 raw website or txt without VIP ?